Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like chibi anime characters? - Minitokyo

Do you like chibi anime characters?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Yes i think there cute.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

I think the bleach ppl will look cute in their chibi forms XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

chibi chibi chibi chibi chibi . yay for short people! :D of course i like chibi charactersl, especially when they are funny

yeah ^^ its funny ! an anime isn't so if there is no chibi ! it depends of the subject of course !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

thanks for the reply

Prissangeldemon82

Prissangeldemon82

The darkness may consume you...

My favorite chibis was from Blue seed. They were so kawaii!

The darkness may consume you...

Depends...but most of the time, DEFINITELY! They're all so cute and adorable and so lovable, so it's always good to have the occasional crazy filler chibi episode XD XD XD

*nods furiously* i love chibis... they're so kawaii - especially chibi fruits basket characters

depends on the characters. and i wouldn't normally want an anime done entirely in chibi vision, but i do think they look super cute.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

Chibis are so Cuwaii ( Cuwaii = Cute + Kawaii, a word of my invention, at least that's what i think, or some one already invent it ? ), especially chibi bell, urd and skull.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yes, i do love chibis...funny and kawai XD like slamdunk chibis...they're soo naughty...haha

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

they are soo cute!
there is chibi goddess...and there is the GS gundam...
there are many more chibi characters that i like...but i can only think of two rite now~

yep. all chibis <3

I just like the chibi of the characters I love ^_^ !
I always love chibi characters of Clamp, like chibi Kamui, really lovely.
And, the chibi characters of HunterxHunter are kawaiiiiiii tooo !

I love chibi caracter, but not for anime

i love sd chars but a whole anime with those only would be too much^^'

Chibis are really funny, sometimes. Bleach characters is perfekt as chibi! They can be really cute too, but not always.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I like the chibis from Gundam SEED, DearS and Tokimeki Memorial 2.

Including the SD Gundams.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

x3 Yeah I do love chibis!
They are kawaii! No doubt about it! ^^

Yeep CHIBI IS AS GOOD AS THEIR NORMAL FORM

Such as Chibi Saber from Fate Stay Night or Chibi Shana from Shakugan No Shana or Chibi Yakumo(very rare) from School Rumble

KAWAII!
(If my free download quota is run out,how to download wallpaper again?Must I contribute to the site?But How since I'm New Member)

yeah! i like it a lot! Chibis are just so cute!
i really like almost all the chibis that i have watched in some animes but my favorite ones are in Final Approach and KGNE and Akance Maniax (mayumayu segments) XD

I love chibis. ^^ I can never help but squeel. Uwa~!

It really depends on what show the chibis are. If the makers of the anime like to play around a little and turn their characters into chibi, sure! But chibis in a serious situation destroys the mood.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah I been liking chibi verison of characters they seem to look intresting and more fun looking pics.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

depends how they look
figurines are pretty good but sometimes it can get too girly or too... round and cuddly

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.