Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like chibi anime characters? - Minitokyo

Do you like chibi anime characters?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

chibi is great...
I love shakugan no Shanatan...
soooo cute >.<

haha... its cuteness overrush! no matter what kind of anime, if theyreon their chibi form.... theyre so cute to watch!

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I simple loves them! esceially in school rumble!

merged: 04-04-2006 ~ 06:56am
I simple loves them! esceially in school rumble!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Yes I do like Chibis, very much.

May the force be with you!

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

Chibis Rock!

I think the chibis of the SVU 2 from Patlabor are the best! They are done so well in Minipato (ooh, I remeber, I drew a pic of them: Minipato by Ryugen

the characters (in Minipato) are amazing charicatures of the ones from the movies. They're really well done.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

Chibi = Cuteness :p

I just love to see Amano Ginji from GetBackers, when suddenly he turns into his chibi form, so funny and cute..haha

Shanatan rockx too, hard to forget her yelling 'uruchai,uruchai,uruchai' lol.

xD omg i love anime CHIBIS! I'm like in love with them. I even collect them throughout Minitokyo and elsewhere :P Gundam SEED/Destiny chibis are really cute. I see them everywhere.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

chibi characters are cool... although as their own show... now that would not work for me.. something like.. for comic relief and such..
sort of like " Mahoraba ".... once in a while the characters go chibi for comedy purposes..

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

chibis are soo cute..and they rock! hehe..i love em love em lov em! XD

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

heck yea without them there wont be anything funny to look at in the manga's

kesshin

Of the Twilight Darkening

I adore Ginji in Getbackers when he goes Chibi, he's just TEH cutest thing ever, right down to his voice. Other than that i generally like chibi if not overdone and cute or funny enough. It should fit the "feel" of the anime, though. In fanart i really like chibi of characters that you would NOT expect in chibi, e.g. Akabane from Getbackers or Naraku from Inuyasha...and Severus Snape chibis are WAY funny! :)

The spreading world within my dreams is the last secret garden
I'm disappearing from within you, but don't forget
My name...
Signature

First I hadn't liked chibis but somehow I liked them. I think it's funny if sometimes an anime character appears in its chibi form but if it is always in that form, in my opinion, that won't be funny for long.

Chibi's are soooo cuute! LoL. Especially if you use them in humour comics. Like Gundam SEED/Destiny

I love chibis especially PoT eps that have them!

LeNe03

LeNe03

~dark angel~

i LoVe ChIbIs....SpEcIaLlY InU yAsHa aS A ChIbI cHaRaCTeR.....XD..

Signature

I like chibi girls, especially with a big futuristic plasma cannon or bazooka!XD

I like Chibis as well ^-^. I like my favorite would have to be so far the ah my goddess ones though.. With that mini series they had.

I hate most chibis. Most. It must be a chibi from a character I really, really like for me to scream "KAWAII".
And I can't stand too many chibis.
And if it doesn't fit the character, I'll hate the chibi.

Edit: I forgot, there's one time I love chibis: Sentaï School. French "manga", parody of many, many anime and manga, all drawn chibi style and so very, very wrong. (They've killed Santa Claus. Yay!)

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

I think they are adorable, but too much is not so good.

Signature

i love chibis. they r so cute n they add more colors to an anime! ^_^

cherry12

love,hinata

i luv chibis! especially ones from my favortie animes. :)

did i change alittle?

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

of course I love chibis! they're sooo cute that when I see I couldn't help but smile :) some anime characters however do not look good when in chibi mode.. but I luv 'em all! :D

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i love the sukisho and fma chibis. they are adorable. well, all chibis are adorable, but i like those the most

I like chibi character. It make its character nicer to be seen, and show its cute side

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.