Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like chibi anime characters? - Minitokyo

Do you like chibi anime characters?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

I love chibi anime characters, they're so adorable, and funny to watch! Especially the characters from Loveless, and Sukisho.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Of cos! ^^ Chibiness is totally awesome~~ such as PoT's chibi, they are just too kawaii! >___< I would to see GS/D and Bleach to be in Chibe mood too!

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Yeah i like it^^

chibi mode are cute... really cute for me. but i don't expect animes like GS, GSD, Monster, Ghost in the shell or other 'heavy' animes become super deformed. no.. no... just feel somethings wrong there. but genre like shoujo, comedy, love, harem... maybe great.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Yep yep! Chibi are always cutes..... can't help against chibi's :D
well for me naruto characters are cute as chibi >u< especially gaara! kyaaa....... XD

Chibi! (which can be used as an insult, by the way)

I LOVE chibis, especially when they're critics in manga!

Carros are the cutest!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

Quote by naomi-akiyamaYay!
Chibis rulessss absolutely
Especially PoT's extremely cute

yeahhh! p.o.t. chibis are soooooo cute! mai favorite is echizen ryoma XD! yayayaya! i also like hana kimi's mizuki ochibi ^^ so cute!
m.i.a.

Chinchy19

he can fly

duh i love chibis they are sooooo KAWAII you would have to be a baka not to love chibis but its ok if you dont

I love seeing chibis in anime. My favourite chibis are from Prince of Tennis

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I think chibis are 100% absolutely cute! :) :D
And PoT's chibi are the cutest.

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

NightAngel

A dream box

I love chibis. There are some mangakas that have such a personall way of doing chibis that it's great. Either way, they're always funny nd cute so that's why I love chibis.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

Chibis are cute, but i like characters which are not so chibi as well.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.