Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Military draft (join or jail) - Minitokyo

Military draft (join or jail)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

angelicfairie

angelicfairie

There Is Still Hope

i'd rather go to jail or be beheaded than join the military or such horrendously twisted recrutings.
besides before the military or other were followers of Christ.

Signature Image

Alot of people here certainly never have to face mandatory military service? WOW.
I've only got three years to go before I find myself in something called National Service. It's basically 2 and a half years of training, followed by annual call ups for the next 30 years. Only those physically unfit don't go in. From what I gather here, alot of people are going to be shocked, saying things like what about the conscientious objectors and what not. I'm sorry, but we don't have that sort of thing here. Reason, so long as the country can keep peace with others, there's no reason to go to war, and no reason to have to shoot others or be shot.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.