Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Am I asking too much? - Minitokyo

Am I asking too much?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

AWS

AWS

A.mman W.ar S.oftware

A few days ago I posted a thread in Bug Reports to do with the FAQ section on credits being non-existent. Now called me old fashioned but I expect some amount of order to a website and a FAQ is mandatory, you can't expect people to come onto the site and before they do anything go browsing the forum's "just in case". I think it's obvious that it would clear up a lot of complaints on the forum and even if it doesn't you can automatically stop threads because if anyone wants to know anything they should go to FAQ. Or maybe I'm the only one ^_^'

Login:Harry Gorman
Password:Blue-Eyed Boy

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

MT is still going through a lot of changes, and somethings are sadly lower on the list of priorities than others.

There are, however, other threads that have been made with much discussion & debate about the credit system in which people can discover information & ask about new enquiries.

And trust me; even if the FAQ was updated already to cover the new credit system, it still wouldn't stop people posting new threads about it :p

But please do not create new threads about something because you did not get a satisfactory result in the previous one. Closing Thread.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.