Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 InuYasha loves KiKyou or Kagome? - Minitokyo

InuYasha loves KiKyou or Kagome?

Tagged under Inuyasha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

InuYasha loves KiKyou or Kagome?

I don't no exactly... :sweat:

What do you think?

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

This is a really hard question. To be true, I also do not exactly know it. But I think that InuYasha begins to love Kagome during their adventures.

But still he cannot forget Kikyo...

See Ya ^^

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

It going to be Kagome.Cause Kikyo is dead now....right?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I don't really know either. Even after 167 episodes and 4 movies, he's still indecisive.

crimsonkatana

crimsonkatana

Im back^.^

i think he will always have a special place in his heart for kikyo and love her...but since she is gone..... he fell in love with kagome so...........as i regret saying this cause i love kikyo he will choose kagome ..

- Mutsumi

Signature Image
Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life.

-Itachi Uchiha

I don't know either o_0

Signature Image

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Hm...technically, Kagome and Kikyo are the same person since they're reincarnations, right? I think that he would now love kagome since kikyo is dead...rather confusing though.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

yeah, after all that movies and episodes his still so damn confued
say is inuyasha going to continue? because naraku still isnt dead yet and you know.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

It is Kagome definitly

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

He's love both of them, but when Kikyo dies he stays with Kagome.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Well obviously he loves them both. But since Kikyo is DEAD, I would think he'd end up with Kagome or neither of them. (personally, he'll probably always see Kikyo in Kagome, and that's why I think it would be better for all of them if he didn't get with EITHER of them)

Nothing against Kikyo, but really, she only manages to remain in this world because she uses souls. And that to me is so wrong so I think she needs to rest in peace. Most likely, Inuyasha will then be with Kagome.

But yeah, I don't really have a big interest in Inu/Kag or Inu/Kik or Kagome or Kikyo in general. ^^

Signature Image

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I agree about Inuyasha not ending up with anyone. I think it would be unfair to Kagome when Inuyasha sees Kikyo in her. But if he IS going to end up with anyone, I prefer him choosing Kagome.

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

I would say Kagome, since kikyo tried to kill inuyasha a few times, besides shes dead, I suspect Kikyo will vanish in the end or somthing like that

Signature

I think he still loves Kikyo, even though he also cares for Kagome... But his relation with Kikyo went a lot farther than his relation with Kagome. They spent a lot of time together, traveled together (those who saw the TV special "A fateful love song from before we met" know what I mean ^_^), and he even wanted to become human for her... Besides, Inuyasha still feels guilty for her death and because he couldn't protect her.

Well I think it will have to come down to situation. Naraku kills Kikyo so InuYasha's choice is obvious...he'll have to choose me. *laughs* Ah I'm only half-kidding...he'll have to choose Kagome. That is if Kikyo is actually dead.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

CHC999

CHC999

I somehow have a very stronf suspecion that Kikyo with vanish like ghosts always do in the end and this 3 way relationship will become clear and obvisious. Dont you ever have suspicion like that? That Kikyo will vanish, because shes a ghost?

Signature

Inuyasha loves kikyo, Kagome is just a huge fling at the end of the day.

I doubt that Kagome is just a fling. Inuyasha obviously loves Kagome. Inuyasha and Kikyo didn't trust each other. If they did, then would they have thought that they had betrayed one another? Love has to be based on trust and if you can't trust another person, how can you possibly like them or even love them? Kagome and Inuyasha both trust each other. They both are there for each other, Kagome to help comfort him and Inuyasha to rescue her. Their relationship extends far beyond just a fling or a mild attraction. Inuyasha doesn't demonstrate the same sort of attention with other females and only Kagome. He even trusted her first and feels more comfortable with her in his human form. Also, Kikyo didn't truly love Inuyasha because she wanted him to become human. That was simply to eliminate her duty of protecting the jewel. She was asking him to deny his demon blood, which is in essence telling him to deny any connections with his own father, whom he does admire. If you truly love someone, you shouldn't demand that they change to benefit yourself. Therefore, I think that Inuyasha loves Kagome more because he can finally see the good qualities in himself and appreciate both his mother and father.

CHC999

CHC999

Quote by waruiInuyasha loves kikyo, Kagome is just a huge fling at the end of the day.

Wow thats harsh :angry: 99% agree with what ChibiKenshin1421 siad :)

Signature

hikaru02

^_^

Wow the point that Chibikenshin1421 made, I certainly can't say anything against that.. But what I can say is that.. Inuyasha will still have feelings for Kikyo in his heart but when her duty is done; Kagome and Inuyasha will soon realize their true love for one another... XD

Anime Freakazoid

Quote by CHC999I somehow have a very stronf suspecion that Kikyo with vanish like ghosts always do in the end and this 3 way relationship will become clear and obvisious. Dont you ever have suspicion like that? That Kikyo will vanish, because shes a ghost?

She's not a ghost, she's just a soul in a made-up body... Ghosts are pretty much immaterial and can go through walls and disappear and all that, but she seems solid enough :\

Also, another point I want to make. It is true that Inuyasha will always remember Kikyo. I mean it's like a first crush. You tend to remember things that you do for the first time...like riding your bike, first kisses, those kinds of things. Those things are special because it's the first time you experience something. Kikyo happens to be the first person that Inuyasha may have cared for outside of his family, but as I've said before, their feelings do not run as close nor as strong as between Inuyasha and Kagome, who trust each other and are willing to accept each other.

I think he'll pick Kagome because in one of the later episodes Naraku kills Kikyo. Though I agree that Inuyasha will never be able to forget Kikyo evn after all the horrible things she has done to him.

CHC999

CHC999

Quote by Odeena

Quote by CHC999I somehow have a very stronf suspecion that Kikyo with vanish like ghosts always do in the end and this 3 way relationship will become clear and obvisious. Dont you ever have suspicion like that? That Kikyo will vanish, because shes a ghost?

She's not a ghost, she's just a soul in a made-up body... Ghosts are pretty much immaterial and can go through walls and disappear and all that, but she seems solid enough :\

How did you know ghost cant be solid, you never seen or touch one. Cant kikyo's body crumbles one day and her soul goes back to where it belongs?

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.