Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sending threads and images to specific ppl - Minitokyo

Sending threads and images to specific ppl

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

How do you send threads and images to specific ppl? I've received some but I don't know how to send ones I posted to them........

Help XO

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Well go to the specific thread or image and then right click the address bar and hit copy. Then go to the place you want to send them to, say a guestbook entry or forum thread. Go to where you write the stuff, say what you want to them, and then right click and hit paste, a link will appear. It will route them to the stuff you want to show them.

Is this what your talking about?

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Actaully, in the notifications page, beneath the guestbook entries, I got a "Submission" category and then there is a link that leads straight to a picture page and beneath that is a "Threads" section that has links that leads straight to the forum thread..........none of the paste link stuff in the guestbook or forum.......know what I mean? :\

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

o_O i dont really get what you're asking XD

Maybe you could rephrase your question -_-

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Um, it's in the notifications (read my last post), and I guess it's not really sending it to them, but kinda like notify them that I posted someting.................

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

hmmm let me see if i get this right, do you mean you want to inform your friends that you have posted a new picture or a new forum thread? if they are in your friends' lists, you dont need to do anything, as there will be a notification sent to them when you post a new walls or a new forum thread. But there will not be a notification when you post scans. (is this right mod ?)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.