Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Differences btw Anime and Manga - Minitokyo

Differences btw Anime and Manga

Tagged under Aishiteruze Baby

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

First thread ever created, so here goes. I've read the manga and I've seen the anime, and to be honest with you, I thought the manga was better and the animation could stand with a little improvement. (I would submit a review for Aishiteruze Baby, but I'm too lazy.) One of the key components I thought was left out of the anime and changed a little was the trip where Kippei and Kokoro finally profess their love to each other and do it. The other major difference that bugged me was the unfinished ending of the anime because we never know if Yuzuyu ever goes home or not whereas the manga, we are given a glimpse into the future where Kippei and Kokoro are much older (married most likely) and Yuzuyu well into her teens. If the anime had this, it would have been better, ne?

I totally agree with you, im currently reading the manga after i saw the anime and that bugged me too! If peolpe like the anime they should tottaly read the manga for it's wonderfull ending XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump 3 year old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.