Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best of the six Star Wars - Minitokyo

Best of the six Star Wars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

For me my favorite is the Phantom Menace but only because it was the first star wars film I've seen ever. My fav characters in Phantom meanace was qui-gon and darth maul. I don't know why every one hates Jar Jar Binks. Sure he was a little annoying but I hated Anakin more in that movie. He was to immature. But I usually consider Revenge of the Sith and the Empire Strikes Back better plot-wise.

May the force be with you!

My favourite episode has to be A New Hope, because it was the one that started it all and in and of itself it was pretty much a perfect movie in a lot of ways, from the classic Darth vs. Obi-Wan lightsaber duel to the destruction of the Death Star, there are just to many memorable moments for it not to be my favourite

I like III the best becasue although i enjoyed the story better for the original 3, i liked the action in revenge of the sith and teh animations were better. loved teh lightsaber fights.

I want to say Episode II or III, but that would only be because of all the cool special effects and big battle scenes. But the story for the originals (though cheesy at times) is better than the prequels

My favorite is episode 5. Nothing seems to beat daddy vader.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

6, by far. The three new ones is just kids-stuff with a lot of blinking lights and empty action. Lucas really messed those up. At least that's what I think.

super mutant ninja otaku

My favorite is Episode VI: "Return of the jedi" because for me, it's the most complete. (action, story,charsm's chararcter..)

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

The old ones are very popular eh? To me, ep. 6 was my favorite. I got a thing for finales.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, That one rocks the cradle man! Originality at its best. that one sets the trend on the new
StarWars.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Episode 3, I like to watch the big clones vs. droids battles rather than the Jedi vs. the Sith, the opening scene in the Battle above Coruscant was awesome, also I like Episode 2 because of the Battle of Geonosis.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

I liked the 4th, 5th, and 6th ones the best....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads that haven't had a new post in over 30 weeks.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.