Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have to have in the anime to make you like it? - Minitokyo

What have to have in the anime to make you like it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

What have to have in the anime to make you like it?

For me, has to count a good history, has to have a good objective to reach, not only struggle or romances. >_>

And You?

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Blood, lot of action, drama isn't bad.
I love animes with unique style. You know, like something that other animes doesn't have.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

I want DEATH! very beautiful DEATHS! and of course very very nice songs.... or else i wont be watching it for too long..... :)

agree with you.
Also, it has have a nice characters, you know, with bad and ugly ones, the anime sucks >.<

Signature Image

FAN-SERVICE!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

romance! XD drama, blood is good, but not a LOT of it (Can't be like... blood every page), evil characters i can hate and want to kick, adventure!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

romance..comedy..and a good storyline not to mention some bloodshed XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

There are only two things that I require:

1. That it's funny
2. There are hot guys who are at least shirtless once

Now if there is an anime with both of those elements I'm in heaven.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Really hot guys that meet all of my standards who cry a lot, excellent story, animation can just be okay but it is better if it is awesome. The main character at least has to have special powers or is half-demon...the time frame can be any time but prefer the middle ages to feudal eras...well that's it. :) OH and blood, sex, and valiance...YEAH!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

slight action (or maybe sport), comedy, harem, romance, - suzuka on the same ecchi lvl as love hina would be good, oh the main cahracter has to be a clumsy male who gets hot chicks aswell..keitaro was so funny

aiya.

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

Hm... well i like very types of anime but my favorite types are: comedy, fantasy and cute anime. :)

*deep breath* Yosh! I am drawn to animes that are well balanced in most aspects of storytelling. An anime that posesess Comedy
:D, Action, some Romance, Character flaws, and as always, a good evil villian! XD If the anime lacks a good evil villian, the anime doesnt seem as spectacular when the villians are defeated (or when they win in some cases)! X-O Although, I am a fan of story twists, but I do preffer when the good guys win. As long as the fight was good! aka acurate fighting scenes, unbelievable stunts and blood. The blood I think reminds the viewer of the pain the character is experiencing and helps draw the viewer into believing in the anime at a more realistic level. Plus its cool! XD

I also like when an anime gets right into the story or the action, no wasted time, becasue when an anime takes a while to get started, it isnt as enjoyable to watch unless you force yourself to sit through it. ~_~

And lets not forget animation...if the animation is bad it will effect the story and how the viewers see or relate to the characters as well. *nods*

akachan

akachan

the poikylotekne

There has to be: a kind of misterious story behind (but not TOO, I have to understand something of what happens in the first 2-3 episodes ^_^'''), at least two great main charas(-> and so a good romance story), a lot a lot of comedy XDD (charas has to be also ridicoulos sometimes), action scenes, good chara design and also some bishonen XD

Signature
una hirundo not facit ver...duoque? O.o

a lot of action, unique art and appealing male characters. ;)

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

A unique style, not too much fanservice (belive it or not, but its true ;)), an interesting story and interesting characters. The music must be good, opening and ending can give it a plus if they are good too.

I can say so much more... but I cant type that much >_<

~~~~~~~~
afaT

Signature Image

A good anime should have a memorable OST, characters that will leave you attached, and a good plot (unlike Amenaidaiyo or something). I'm the type of guy that goes for the animes that have school life, a little bit of romance, and just the right amount of comedy and drama (much akin to Ichigo 100% and School Rumble).

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

good music, a PLOT, good characterization/character development, good art, and above all else, it has to be catchy. if it doesn't have any of these aspects, I don't watch it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

this may be wierd but i like anime that either has a lot of humor or drama to it.

good music, good story (drama, romance, action and comedy...all in one :p) and good character development

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

must be at least a bit romantic ...drama...some twist (but not too many!)and obviously action!and kills and deaths must have deaths if not it wont be interesting...lol^^

The PLOT, the STORYLINE. that's the main point. at least the anime didn't make me boring. Humor & Comedy - an advantage. Romance is ok, but i don't like a slow story series. and at least they have some good characters and art. and they speak in japanese. when i watch dubbed anime (others than Japanese), i feel weird.

it MUST have a heart touching story.. i like drama..
also it must have good character development and cute drawings..
a little comedy won't hurt

A touching story here and there, some actions, some surprise element (like the manga RAVE, too bad the anime doen't make it to the end), comedy, and a nice drawing. Some of the Gibhli studio animes maybe have a good story but i don't watch them just because i don't like the drawing style... too bad

two boys, loving each other! ^-^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.