Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any SSB:M players..who speak Japanese!? - Minitokyo

Any SSB:M players..who speak Japanese!?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

I was just curious as to what Marth says when he taunts, and what he says when he does Counter. I believe it's 3 different things that he says when he counters, but I dunno. Anyone know? It'd shine some light on a Marth/Fox/Dr. Mario player. I read somewhere on gamefaqs.com that his taunt is supposed to be along the lines of, "Hey guys! Look at me!", but I don't know...any comments or ideas? Thanks in advance for those who decided to turn on their GCN and check it out!

*is a nerd and practices nearly every day*

And on a side note: I wish I could waveshine with Fox. :(

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

Yep, Marth's taunt literally says "Everyone, watch me". Fox's is "Come on" (Kakatte Koi!). As far as his counter quotes, I'd have to hear them again to translate, but I think there's a Marth FAQ on gamefaqs.com that should have all the translations, even for his win quotes. I'm an avid ssb:m player myself, and speak some amount of japanese. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.