Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (.:^GAME^:.) TELL A JOKE XD - Minitokyo

(.:^GAME^:.) TELL A JOKE XD

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Tell a joke

The game goes this way:
We all have to tell a joke and the person below you have to make a comment about yours (not offensive, but smart) and tell his/her own joke. Try not to make nasty jokes.

Hope you like it. Enjoy it.
I’ll start:

One day, the little girl is playing with her fingers, and her dad gets home from work, and goes to see his daughter. Then, the little girl says: hey! Dad! Look! Look! And they start playing, and the dad put her daughter fingers in his mouth, and says: Yum! Yum! I’m eating these little fingers! Yum! Yum! And pretend he’s beating them, and then he stands up and go to see his wife. Then the little girl looks back to her fingers and, with sadness she says: uh?! And my snots?! OX

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.