page 1 of 1 5 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Cancel

Depression: the hardest point of sadness.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

• Dec 26, 2005

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

Cancel

hello there! ^^
I must say, you kinda have the same thing as i...have/had. Im pretty scared of happiness too and so are many people. Ive jusr started to live my life, tying to enjoy what i have instead of thinking of what i dont have. I dont have the best grades maybe but hey! there are still opportunities that i can take. I have no idea whatsoever what im going to do with my life, but i want a future so im gonna try hard to make a future. But! its very important not to forget to remember not to live in the future, your life is here and now, there might not even be a tomorrow so, if you get an opportunity, dont pass it up immediately, think about it.
Maybe your friends invite you to a party on the friday, but ofcourse you have a test on munday and have to study. I say, get out there with your friends! sure, you might not get the top score on the test, but who cares!? when you get old you will look back and wonder why you didnt try more. Young people live in the future, middleaged people live for the future and old people live in the past. No one ever seems to really enjoy what they have instead of thinking of what they dont have.
your young, you cant say that you have wasted the most precious years of your life, you still have time! come on! you have atleast 40 years left! do something!
you could always get a hobby, something that inverveins with other people...a coire is actually pretty nice, it might not be the "coolest" thing to do, but! its fun ^^

life isnt about what you are going to do in the future, life is what you make it to be. if you want to be happy, find something that makes you happy. And love? you 18! live a little, you dont have to settle down for atleast 12 more years!

you have an ideal person in your mind right? all the quizzes you do might say that you think like an old person, they are wrong. You have the image of an old person, someone wise someone who people look up to and that good! but, at the same time, who looks up to someone who hasnt been out there and done what they have, gather experiences to become wise, learn from your mistakes and others, you dont live long enough to learn them all.

and one last thing. work as much as if you are going to live forever, love as if this was your last day.

heh, got a bit long XD btw, this was just random assumptions, if you want to talk about it more i could give you some advice that could help you. just pm me ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Dec 26, 2005
Cancel

You seem like a very intelligent girl and I'm glad there are people who can feel things as deeply as you do. The world would be an extremely boring place without artists such as yourself.

My wife and I are beginning the "middle" years of our life (30) and we don't want to get caught in living FOR the future like snarzz says, It's important to live in the future! The brightest old people I know still live in the future. I have been where you are now when I was 18, and gone through college, and am now just working. Life just keeps going.

If you are going to university, I would suggest studying anything and everything that you enjoy learning about, that's the best way to figure out what you want to do with your "working" years. Take care, and remember to feel the overwhelming joy of life!

• Jan 06, 2006

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Cancel

You know it's sad but true, to quote James Hetfield of Metallica. Just don't let yourself get impaled upon it or you'll be screwed forever(no pun intended).

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

• Apr 03, 2006
Cancel

YOu should get a special friend, because with special friends you can overcome anything

With honey and clovers

• Mar 18, 2007

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.