Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Everyone ^^ - Minitokyo

Hello Everyone ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hi there, nice to meet you all~

I have a question regarding download of pictures, what does the Quota and Credits mean? How many do I get and how can I get more?

Thanks!

DarkShinobi223

DarkShinobi223

Samurai Princess

That Quota on the top left corner represent how many free pics you can download..
The credits represent.........well, the credits that can be received through replying to a thread, submitting doujins/scans/wallpapers, etc.

I think that Quota up there goes back up to 30 later on........not sure WHEN THOUGH....
Hope that helps! :)

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO MINITOKYO!
HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY BEING HERE.......

Signature Image
"I have perfected my Kung Fu..............I WILL BE ACCEPTED IN YOUR WORLD!" -Leifang

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Read the threads at the end of my posts. To sum up credits are used to download, submit, creating threads or groups, we earn them by contribuating (having things being "favored", downloaded, receiving comments, posts)... but I think the Credit counter doesn't work well for the credits increase (MT3 has still some bugs, so be a little patient)).

We have 30 daily free downloads (so you don't need to use credits for the 30 first downloads).

Happy New Year !

See you around.

---

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

PS :
I'm not sure but I think that by default, the avatars and signatures don't appear. If you want them :
Avatars Guestbook-Gallery-Groups Back

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

o.O interesting!

Thanks for clarifying ^___^ I'm all confused when the numbers keep changing XD~

I love Minitokyo. Signed up a while ago but forgot about the site ... >.< then I found it again and fall in love all over again.

I love the beautiful high quality art, its hard to find such big, clear prints. Usually online galleries have tiny pictures that hardly show detail. I'm looking for reference pictures for cosplaying you see ^^ and the clear scans here are perfect!

Hopefully I will have stuff to contribute as well ... maybe. I can always steal my friend's art and scan them ... she is too lazy to scan and put stuff online herself. XD

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Heya! Welcome and enjoy your stay ^^,

Oh cosplay... must be funny but to spend time making costumes -_- . (I'm not great with clothes, you see ^_^ )

What chara have you cosplayed ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Quote by alminaOh cosplay... must be funny but to spend time making costumes -_- . (I'm not great with clothes, you see ^_^ )

What chara have you cosplayed ?

Sorry about replying so late x_X my computer crashed and I just got it fixed.

I have never found time to actually seriously make self-sown costumes for cosplay yet. I plan to make Rinoa and Lenne costumes (Final Fantasy) next month as soon as I finish my university applications, so I can wear them at Kei-Kon (small anime convention at Victoria, BC), which is end of February. I've done some assembles that resembled anime characters before, like Witch Hunter Robin, and Raenef (Demon Dairies). Recently I've been wearing a jacket that resembles Squall's, since its black with a white/gray fluffy collar, and black boots with studded black belt. I just randomly dress anime sometimes XD, since I am unconciously drawn to buy clothing that reminded me of anime. So happy when people actually recognized who I looked like at school~ XD

PS: I want to ask another question. How do I post pictures for the gallery? My friend gave me some art to post ...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.