Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them? - Minitokyo

Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Athrun x Cagalli? Will they still be on it? Will they still feel the same way? Will they still be the happy couple?

Obviously its hard to think because I do know everyone think to the edge of the series. Only because Athrun wasn't there on Cagalli's side in Orb, everyone started saying athrun was trying to prevent from meeting her. Well, lets see, what about Lacus that was being like an important person in Zaft/Plant and was Kira around? I dont see him. Just because of something small, something that they put in the picture, [like in fnal plus, Athrun and Meyrin] everyone put it on whole of story, GS story.

I cant seem to figure Fukuda's mind as GSD shows that he had change the series lotsa times. He may do what people wants, AsuCaga. And he may not.

So I am asking you peops here, what do you think Fukuda will do to Athrun and Cagalli.

My hope is for them being together. :)

In final plus, Athrun returned to Cagalli's side and after that nothing was shown. I just hope they should just get married already...

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

My sources tell me that...SPOPILERS SPOILERS IF they are true.

That Athran and Cagallie will be with each other and Athran standing as her body guard after leaving ZAFT but nothing will pan from their relationship and will go their separate ways.

But don't quote me on that.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

The ending won't be conclusive, I can be sure of that. I actually found the Astray universe is a lot more promising.

Fukuda failed the Cosmic Era timeline. End of debate.

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

I seriously felt so rotten abt this AsuCaga relationship and SERIOUSLY, someone must really hit Fukuda HARD on his HEAD!

He said their relationship was just between comrades but why the love scenes in SEED? This just sux, i am so attached to AsuCaga and seeing Asuran in Destiny being his "wishy-washy" self really pissed me off! What is Fukuda thinking?!

I do hope they will be together but Cagalli-sama has a heavy burden: to protect ORB's ideals.

I really felt so rotten....AsuCaga is nice but AsuMey? or AsuRin? or MeyAsu?

one word....Ewww!

Ok Meryin and Athrun is no doubt the stupidest *takes a breath to calm down* Ok I am and forever will be an Athrun and Cagalli fan no matter what the incompetent writters do! AND dont underestimate Athrun and Cagalli because they lOVE each other and there is so much evidence of that! Meryin and Athrun is just some ones opinon, with the evidence no greater an older cousin looking after a younger cousin! ATHRUN AND CAGALLI FOREVER TOGETHER!

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

My sis said Meyrin and Ahrun looks like Father and Daughter. Lol.

Again, I still cant figure Fukuda's mind.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

wat is athrun doing with meyrin?!?!?!?! is he really with her? or is he just with her because she happened to be there and it's due to circumstances?

athrun & cagalli belong together! somebody pls knock some sense into fukuda!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Quote by polariewat is athrun doing with meyrin?!?!?!?! is he really with her? or is he just with her because she happened to be there and it's due to circumstances?

athrun & cagalli belong together! somebody pls knock some sense into fukuda!

This is what I'm trying point. Only because Meyrin happened to be there in the same pic, "Is Athrun with her?!" "AthrunxMeyrin now?!"

NO.

I may figure a bit of what Fukuda would do. If he's the person who would like to delight many people, he'll do AsuCaga. But if he's the type of changing so many times, he'll maybe make a new character girlfriend for Athrun. If he's the type of delighting only himself, that I don't know.

i saw a scan from a mag where they analyze athrun's brain/heart.. what i can see is half of it is for cagali and kira ^^ and a half for the chairman ana little part for lacus ans meer i dont think there is meyrin anywhere

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

meer?! what is meer doing down there! gosh!

anyway i'm still for athrun & cagalli. i was very angry and disappointed when he made he cry while she was fighting yuna all alone and waiting for athrun to save her. he only appear finally as her enemy!

sigh! i just want them to have a happy ending.

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

If Fukuda doesn't do something to fix their relationship, I'll murder him for good! He ruined everything! I can't imagine Meyrin being with Athrun!

Same here, I hope Asucaga will be together forever and ever!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

hhehehee...i feel the same way....perhaps from now on meyirin will be Athrun's bodyguard:D hahahaha:D
seriously: i want to see Cagalli and Athrun together:) with my friend we cursed Fukuda so much times:D... XD

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I think you you should stop cursing Fukuda Susan-Chan because you should start hoping Fukuda would make athrun and Cagalli back together again. Seriously, I couldn't sleep last night wondering what will Fukuda do to them! At least I have some opinions on it. ^Check up^

Quote: i saw a scan from a mag where they analyze athrun's brain/heart.. what i can see is half of it is for cagali and kira ^^ and a half for the chairman ana little part for lacus ans meer i dont think there is meyrin anywhere

really? Please show it.

I also think the same... don't curse Fukuda. I'm sure he's having a pretty hard time already. I used to think that would be the only way, but I think that it won't be any use...

I too couldn't sleep thinking of Athrun and Cagalli at times...(I end up making a wallie of them instead of sleeping.)

Athrun doesn't need a bodyguard T_T He's already strong enough to protect himself... he's a guy! ^_^

I think all we can do from now on is to hope.

White-Wing

White-Wing

Lunamaria Hawke

@tenten10: hey I have seen that one too~ urhh it's out when Athrun went to ORB right? I'm forget...

well, Athrun will remain will Cagalli.. ^^ no mather what~

FantasyMaiden

FantasyMaiden

~Maiden of Heaven~

here's hoping that Athrun and Cagalli will be together. Remember when Athrun heard about Cagalli's wedding? He took that dramatically and was still worried about her. Although, after he met her with Kira by the ocean, he seemed alittle mad. My conclusion with Cagalli taking Athrun's ring off near the end is that she did that because she didn't want to be distracted from the "important" details at hand (ie. Orb's ideals, and world/universal peace). But one thing still kinda bothered me, when Lacus was in trouble, why did Athrun worry about her so much? I mean they were fiances and stuff...maybe Athrun still has feelings for Lacus...he was a little over-protective went they went shopping(lacus and meyrin). Meh, i like to think that during thier 1 year reunion of peace, Athrun will see Cagalli all glamoured up and they'll dance together, and he'll propose, and they'll get married and live happily ever after. ^_^ Long live AsuCaga!

***Ever noticed that they never hold each other in the ops/eds? Always reaching...hmmm
And isn't Meyrin under age?

(if they some how ruin AsuCaga, i'm just replacing GSD with GS, that way, i KNOW they will probably get married!)

Signature Image ~I can feel your heart in motion, deep down in your dark affection. Life goes on and on and aren't we loving each other in the sadness and pain...~

ahh i rewatched the hugging scene in the final plus ep too many times...asuxcaga !

anyone else notice near the end of the final plus ep, where everyone's walking off in pairs..that all the girls are red/pink heads? but i just can't see asumey at all...

oh in reply ^...in the final plus OP..athrun + cagalli's hands do touch.. i kinda think GSD has kinda ruined everything that GS has developed

Signature Image

I am definitely hoping AsuCaga! Fukuda! Make it to AsuCaga! Lol...

Hey, what about the ending, it shows Kira and Lacus, also Asucaga all the way to the end. No other couples even Shinn and Luna...
Means AsuCaga is still burning!

i am trying my best ot find that scan ^^ and i willpost it asap

i hope youall havent for gotten Athrun PROPOSED to cagalli and in some of the manga tv shows there MarrieD and Kira & Lacus are MarrieD too !*** Oop that dosen't happen in this manga yet haha !**! well i still think Athrun&Cagalli Kira&Lacus !*<_<

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Quote by RiekaI am definitely hoping AsuCaga! Fukuda! Make it to AsuCaga! Lol...

Hey, what about the ending, it shows Kira and Lacus, also Asucaga all the way to the end. No other couples even Shinn and Luna...
Means AsuCaga is still burning!

Now that you say it, it does only show moments of AsuCaga and KiraLacus in the ending. Maybe Fukuda was trying to tell us AsuCaga is still a couple!

Wait wait! I'm watching till the edge now and I think its best to just wait and see wether Fukuda make a dumb mistake or a new brilliant fantastic anime.

Still, In me AsuCaga is burning! :angry:

merged: 01-02-2006 ~ 11:06pm
Owh, about Fukuda's mind, still canot judge wether he's stupid or brilliant anime creator?

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

It seems that Meyrin has developed some feelings for Athrun. However, it is my sincere wish that the only reason Athrun Zala brought Meyrin with him to the Faction was to save her and to be in a friendly relationship. I am not very pleased with the development of Athrun & Cagalli's relationship, especially Cagalli's personality. Although they are not my favorite, I hope that there will be a wonderful outcome of this couple. (And am most sincerely hoping that Cagalli turns out to be a more nice-tempered woman.) ^~^

Music.

akikaede

akikaede

NERD

Gosh I am really letting out a lot of steam after watching Final Plus! I have been scolding Fukada too! -_-|||

I just hope for the best. AsuCaga, KiraLacus. But definitely no Meyrin. If it really happens, I'll probably just miss the third series altogether.

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.