Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them? - Minitokyo

Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

Sunrise must kick Fukuda's @$$! I'm really sad when I watching Gundam SEED Destiny hueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anjo

nouqhou

AsuCaga fan all they way! forget about the other girl! go back to cagalli! T_T there should be another ending where he goes back or something ... that'd make all of us feel better right! ahaha! ... still sad ... *cries*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I hope it stays broken off. >.> I never liked the couple and preferred Athrun with Lacus. Frankly, I wish Meyrin all the luck in the world.

Actually there's nothing to feel sad, as they didn't officially break up, and there are a lot of signs show that Athrun still loves Cagalli, and vice versa. And Athrun doesn't show any interest in any other girl, so don't say "forget about the other girl! go back to Cagalli". They're still in love. And if Fukuda does anything to them, he'll be the worst director forever, as he had many negative comments about GSD (one of the biggest reasons is about Athrun and Cagalli, I suppose). Don't worry too much. Trust in them ^^
To DarkIllyria: I understand that you don't like the couple and you prefer Athrun with Lacus, but Meyrin is not Lacus. Do you actually think that Athrun and Meyrin will work? I understand the anti fan feeling, and ofcourse I can not change the way you think. In my opinion, if they really broke up, I would preferred Athrun being alone. If he must be with another girl, it should be Miriallia or Lacus (although I know that's impossible, Miriallia is a better choice than Meyrin in my opinion). No way Meyrin or Lunarmaria or Meer .

i agree with the majority........athrun X cagalli forever....

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

Athrun should get both (Cagalli and Lunamaria lil sis) after everything Athrun has had to endure throughout the series he deserves it, I mean his friends get killed one after another by Kira wich is nothing in comparison to the fact that his best friend steal's his feyonce.

adeline94

adeline94

KiraXLacus Fan

About athrun bring meyrin to archangel, its just because he hope that meyrin will not fall into Dullindal 's trap. he also wanna bring meer to archangel, but she dun want.
i believe fuduka would let athrun and cagalli be together as their fans are ALOT. so if fuduka is a brilliant anime creator and [sadly] he wanna break Asucaga up. he should do at least 1-2 good episode to tell why they broke up ,how did they and how did the other one react [ if it is one of them requested].. if not, he gotta pray real hard that he will not be hospitalised once a month... just kidding :D

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Athrun and Cagalli didn't falling in love right away at the time they were in the island..(Oops, Athrun did think about Cagalli after that meeting especially when he found out that Cagalli was in Archangel and she revealed herself as Orb Princess)..then they became closer after Athrun decided to join the Orb army..I mean their relationship's was growing in SEED then Athrun kissed her..It's make sense to me since Athrun and Cagalli talked each other etc..But unlike in SEED, in Destiny Athrun even never (barely) spoke to Meyrin..how can you guys think that Athrun falling in love with Meyrin? Where the progress of growing love between them?
I hate Fukuda because if Fukuda want to destroy Athrun and Cagalli's relationship based on what he thought that their relationship was as a comrade and not a real love, why he made a scene which showed Athrun gave Cagalli a ring? Better he shouldn't do that so I didn't have to feel sad when she put off the ring..And because Destiny's story made by him..

merged: 07-01-2006 ~ 11:36pm
How can you say that Athrun and Meyrin are a couple and that relationship between Athrun and Cagalli is over?
I read so many comments about Athrun and Meyrin's relationship after the ending of GSDestiny Final Plus. I have to know why Asu-Mey fans truly believe that they are a couple only based on the ending that they walked together on the same direction? You see, Athrun even never talked with her.. NEVER AT ALL while he was in Minerva as if he even didn't notice her existence. (Sorry Meyrin, but that's true, am I right?)

Fukuda tried to break Athrun and Cagalli's relationship but the story just did'nt sense right.
First, how do you know Athrun fall in love with Meyrin? Indeed, he asked about her when Cagalli visited him in Archangel, but I think Athrun felt that it was his responsibility to take care of her after all she saved his life. That time, Athrun also saying that he barely spoke to her, how can he so easily falling in love with her just because she saved him last night? Nonsense! Athrun never hug Meyrin like he did with Cagalli and he even never see her, you see, all the time Meyrin always stood beside him,right? But have you guys ever seen Athrun looked at Meyrin? Okay, if Athrun likes Meyrin why he never hug her like he did with Cagalli? He never see Meyrin like he did with Cagalli too. Athrun was also never blush with Meyrin! Fukuda said that relationship between Athrun and Cagalli was just a comrade and not real love, how can he said that? I think Fukuda's brain is only a DECORATION. Athrun kissed Cagalli and gave her the ring! If Fukuda said that Milliaria and Dearka' relationship is as comrade I DEFINITELY BELIEVE because I never see them kissing in SEED (Even actually I wanted Milliaria and Dearka become a couple in Destiny).
Fukuda also ruined Athrun's character.. How could he care so much about Shinn than Cagalli? Urgh.. I hate Athrun because of that but still I wanna Athrun with Cagalli forever.

Second, how do you really sure Meyrin loves him? I think she just admire and respect him or feel pity on him. You see, in Minerva, she saw Athrun's desperate face sometimes but what did she do? Nothing, she just stared at him with sad looking. Unlike Meyrin, Cagalli always tried to talk to Athrun, make him comfortable and tried to make Athrun didn't lose in his thought. Indeed, Meyrin saved his life but she did that secretly, and unfortunately Rey saw them and that's made Athrun no other option except brought her with him. I think, if Rey didn't see them, Athrun would not bring her with him because there's no danger for Meyrin if she stayed in Minerva. I mean, when finally ZAFT knew that she was the one who helped Athrun, there were so many people can defend her action by saying "may be Athrun put a gun on her throat so Meyrin had to do this". You saw it too right, so many people can defend her action such as Lunamaria, Talia, Vino etc?
Yeah, you can say "How can Meyrin put her life in danger like that just to help Athrun escape if she doesn't love him?" Like I said, she tried to help Athrun secretly but then Rey saw them. If she wanted to help him in secret how can you say she put her life in danger only to save Athrun's life? She did that secretly but unfortunately Rey caught them. If Asu-Mey keep insist that Meyrin loves Athrun that's fine with me but you guys must remember Athrun doesn't have any feelings for her. When Meyrin's clinging in Athrun's arm, she did that purposely just to make Lunamaria angry, nothing more and Athrun was just being a gentleman to drag her to the safer place. I like Meyrin herself but NO, I don't want Meyrin to replace Cagalli's place in Athrun's heart. I am completely falling in LOVE with the pairing of Athrun and Cagalli.

Then the next idiot thing that Fukuda did was how can Gilbert trust everything that Rey said about Meyrin? Is he a dumb or something? As chairman, how can he more believe in Rey's word than Talia and the other said? He gave the permision to assassinate Meyrin just based on Rey's word? Do you think Gilbert such a wise person? and Shinn, he truly such an idiot, he never made a decision on his own, always followed what Rey's thinking. In the episode of Athrun's escape, Athrun said that he wanted to leave Meyrin so Shinn didn't have to kill her too but what he's reply? Nothing! Can he even thinking? What I get here is that this plot only to make a start for Shinn and Lunamaria's relationship. If Meyrin didn't die in their perception so there were never any beginning for Shinn and Lunamaria's relationship, am I right? Shinn loves Stellar that much.
Again, I never see Meyrin blush in front of Athrun, but Cagalli did. I think you all Asu-Mey fans think that Meyrin likes Athrun based on what Cagalli said "I think she likes you". Meyrin was always beside Athrun but she never blush like Cagalli. I give an example, after Athrun and Kira killed those killers just before Meer saved Lacus's life, as you see Athrun said "Sorry to always troubled you" and he looked at her straightly but then did Meyrin blush? Nope, she just said "maa..Ii"(Japanese). That proves me enough to say that she just like him as senior and nothing more.

Okay, that's my opinion after I watched this anime. Actually, I like the little Princess Cagalli in SEED. I like all of her attitude. At first, I didn't like SEED until I saw this funny character (Cagalli) then I decided to watch this anime. I liked Athrun because he is the one that can make Cagalli blushed that way and I like the way Athrun laughed when he met her for the first time. I like them as a couple, yeah I really do until I watched Destiny. Fukuda ruined Cagalli's character, he also ruined Athrun's character. I hate him for that and also for his action which tried to break my AsuKaga but I still appreciate his work in Destiny and I do hope that Athrun and Cagalli's relationship will grow better in the SEED 3.

Btw, I think I did write this somewhere aha ha ha.. dejavu MODE on >.<

ATHRUN-CAGALLI FOREVA'!

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

i hope that it would still be athrun and cagalli together in the end..their relationship started in seed, therefore, they must end together in destiny..they proved that they really love and care for each other..

they've been for 2 years..it would be sad if they will not be together..

who wants a happy ending? i'm sure most of us do

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

After seeing these shots from the GSD special edition movies, I'm almost sure that AsuCaga is pretty much done for. :(

Gundam SEED Destiny SPECIAL EDITION serie!

The whole Athrun leaving Cagalli to go to Zaft scene was totally changed. I hope that this is to make the plot more interesting, but who knows...

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Quote by FantasyMaidenhere's hoping that Athrun and Cagalli will be together. Remember when Athrun heard about Cagalli's wedding? He took that dramatically and was still worried about her. Although, after he met her with Kira by the ocean, he seemed alittle mad. My conclusion with Cagalli taking Athrun's ring off near the end is that she did that because she didn't want to be distracted from the "important" details at hand (ie. Orb's ideals, and world/universal peace). But one thing still kinda bothered me, when Lacus was in trouble, why did Athrun worry about her so much? I mean they were fiances and stuff...maybe Athrun still has feelings for Lacus...he was a little over-protective went they went shopping(lacus and meyrin). Meh, i like to think that during thier 1 year reunion of peace, Athrun will see Cagalli all glamoured up and they'll dance together, and he'll propose, and they'll get married and live happily ever after. ^_^ Long live AsuCaga!

***Ever noticed that they never hold each other in the ops/eds? Always reaching...hmmm
And isn't Meyrin under age?

(if they some how ruin AsuCaga, i'm just replacing GSD with GS, that way, i KNOW they will probably get married!)

I don't think Athrun still has feelings for Lacus (I mean Love feelings)..He did worry about Lacus's safety because if Lacus died, who's gonna be the next Lacus? Meer right? When Athrun asked Meer to escape with him but then got rejected, Meer said that SHE IS LACUS CLYNE NOW, so if the real Lacus died, Meer will become "real" Lacus entirely and freely. Imposter become the Real One, I couldn't imagine that..
And about Meer, many ppl said that she's pretty, sexier than Lacus but you guys remember it's not the real Meer.. Meer didn't have pink-hair and bla bla bla so please don't compare the two of them, it's not equal I presume.. ^_^'

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Quote by toumarieAgain, I never see Meyrin blush in front of Athrun, but Cagalli did. I think you all Asu-Mey fans think that Meyrin likes Athrun based on what Cagalli said "I think she likes you". Meyrin was always beside Athrun but she never blush like Cagalli. I give an example, after Athrun and Kira killed those killers just before Meer saved Lacus's life, as you see Athrun said "Sorry to always troubled you" and he looked at her straightly but then did Meyrin blush? Nope, she just said "maa..Ii"(Japanese). That proves me enough to say that she just like him as senior and nothing more.

Cagalli has blushed in front of other people too ya know. :D I don't think that means she loves them. I just don't think Meyrin would give Athrun the rabu rabu~ looks she does if she didn't like him a little bit. She also wouldn't save him if she only felt like he was a superior and nothing more. It's pretty much canon and approved by the great Fukuda himself that Meyrin does in fact have feelings for Athrun. How far those feelings go, where they will go is anyone's guess.

The majority of AsuMey fans are NOT saying "Athrun loves Meyrin~" but that there is room for something to happen between them. Cagalli isn't around. Athrun is single for the most part. Nobody is saying they are going to get married. Just that she's a girl. He's a guy. Things happen. A lot of people are put off by how Athrun and Cagalli treated each other in Destiny and therefore pretty much have given up on them as a couple unless they really work through their problems. Blame Fukuda all you want, but he's the creator and can do what he wants. The characters he makes is what they are. He didn't ruin them. He changed them how he wanted them. Don't like it? Too bad. x_x

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

ahtrun and cagali better hook up serously. Like there suppost to get married! DON'T TAKE THAT AWAY!

I want to throw something at Fukuda head. Not to damage him or anything more of a what were you thinking. I love Athrun/Cagalli since they are so cute together. Athrun/Meryin would not make a good couple. It really does seem to be more of a brother sister thing between the two. Athrun and Cagalli should get married and have kids they would be so cute. Long live Athrun/Cagalli forever.

AsuCaga87

AsuCaga87

*AsuCaga* ~ Always

Quote by toumarie How can you say that Athrun and Meyrin are a couple and that relationship between Athrun and Cagalli is over?
I read so many comments about Athrun and Meyrin's relationship after the ending of GSDestiny Final Plus. I have to know why Asu-Mey fans truly believe that they are a couple only based on the ending that they walked together on the same direction? You see, Athrun even never talked with her.. NEVER AT ALL while he was in Minerva as if he even didn't notice her existence. (Sorry Meyrin, but that's true, am I right?)

Fukuda tried to break Athrun and Cagalli's relationship but the story just did'nt sense right.
First, how do you know Athrun fall in love with Meyrin? Indeed, he asked about her when Cagalli visited him in Archangel, but I think Athrun felt that it was his responsibility to take care of her after all she saved his life. That time, Athrun also saying that he barely spoke to her, how can he so easily falling in love with her just because she saved him last night? Nonsense! Athrun never hug Meyrin like he did with Cagalli and he even never see her, you see, all the time Meyrin always stood beside him,right? But have you guys ever seen Athrun looked at Meyrin? Okay, if Athrun likes Meyrin why he never hug her like he did with Cagalli? He never see Meyrin like he did with Cagalli too. Athrun was also never blush with Meyrin! Fukuda said that relationship between Athrun and Cagalli was just a comrade and not real love, how can he said that? I think Fukuda's brain is only a DECORATION. Athrun kissed Cagalli and gave her the ring! If Fukuda said that Milliaria and Dearka' relationship is as comrade I DEFINITELY BELIEVE because I never see them kissing in SEED (Even actually I wanted Milliaria and Dearka become a couple in Destiny).

Quote by teletha The majority of AsuMey fans are NOT saying "Athrun loves Meyrin~" but that there is room for something to happen between them. Cagalli isn't around. Athrun is single for the most part. Nobody is saying they are going to get married. Just that she's a girl. He's a guy. Things happen. A lot of people are put off by how Athrun and Cagalli treated each other in Destiny and therefore pretty much have given up on them as a couple unless they really work through their problems. Blame Fukuda all you want, but he's the creator and can do what he wants. The characters he makes is what they are. He didn't ruin them. He changed them how he wanted them. Don't like it? Too bad.

I actually agree with both teletha and toumarie (in the quotes above).

The thing is, from the way Fukuda planned the series, it does seem like he's making a last-ditch effort to keep the fans drawn to the possible sequel. (note: i didn't come up with this idea; someone in the forum did.) After reading that post, i suddenly got enlightened why Fukuda did what he did to asucaga and Meyrin (notice how i separated the names :)).

Fukuda was trying to path the way for BOTH pairs, by giving hints here and there YET not giving concrete proof of who ending up with whom. Athrun and Meyrin may treat each other as friends now, but anything COULD happen, if Cagalli and Athrun are continually put away from each other, and Athrun and Meyrin keep going everywhere together (my, it pains me even to type this part out). This is so as to keep us all drawn to the third installment to GS (well, that, and to make asucaga and asumey fans kill each other off).

The thing is, it's working. Had it been asucaga at the end of GSD, asucaga fans (and yes, there are a lot of them) will rejoice and yup, with no more sequels, as the saying goes, "out of sight, out of mind", people tend to put this whole "oh, he almost got together with another girl" thing to the back of their minds. HOWEVER, now that he created this "dilemma", people will keep analyzing the series, and well, it holds their interest. I believe this is some kind of marketing strategy, so to speak. Keep them guessing, and they'll probably want to watch the sequel to know who our dear Athrun chooses in the end.

Just compare the number of KiraLacus and AsuCaga threads (or posts) there are in just THIS forum. As much as i love happy endings, it is the unexpected or sad ones that i ALWAYS remember, and the happy ones that i usually forget about.

I just wish they'd chosen another couple to mess with. T_T

Member of asucaga

Member of The-Red-Knight

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I think you're right, that thought has went through my head several times before. ^_^

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Werd to AsuCaga87 and teletha, my thoughts exactly. Anything could happen and you may never know, and that is what draws an audience into the series. I keep an open mind when it comes to this subject because of that. I too am an AsuCaga fan and am disappointed at the progress of AsuCaga right now, but again, anything could happen that may lead to a possible AsuMey pairing. It is Fukuda's work and he can do what he wants, unfortunately.

The whole "marketing strategy" theory is what i'm thinking as well. Fukuda did this to keep the fans interested if they are really into Gundam Seed and have them wait until something comes up that will reveal everything (Sunrise's recently announced Gundam Seed movie maybe?).

Yeah I also have a thing for remembering the unexpected or sad endings are the ones I remember more than the happy ones for some odd reason haha.

I cannot believe they can really get married!
ATHRUN behaved too weak in Destiny
there are too many eooros between CAGALLI and ATHRUN
they still not yet solve their problems
although I hope they can be together
I don't think the oppotunity is high...........................

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I'm all for Athrun and Cagalli! :)

Personally, I don't think much fans have given up on the Asucaga pairing. Especially since I heard a lot of Japanese people have bashed Fukuda for this. If Fukuda didn't care about the shows ratings or the profit he would make, then sure, he may go with the Asumey pairing. However, if Sunrise doesn't want another failure, and if Fukuda is in the right mind, he'd do what should be done to get back the fans attention and keep Asucaga.

But yeah, he left us with two choices. A path for both Asucaga and Asumey. This is probably just something to keep us Asucaga fans waiting for the next series to see what happens with Athrun and Cagalli.

So, for now... It's just wait and see.

White-Wing

White-Wing

Lunamaria Hawke

Talking fukuda.. maybe he's just do some Asumey to increase ranting?
to increase numbers of meyrin's fans, and make asucaga's fans furious with curiosity and make themselves sure to see the next eps, waiting for asucaga scene to be added?
Ah I dunno what in his mind --"

but I'm sure asucaga won't die so easily..
gundam couples seem always shown by art galleries, scans, and openings and endings.. you all musy know that 1st gundam seed opening there's asucaga.. and there is!
In 2nd op GSD, shinn and luna there together, and start to have their scans.. and they're couple now! ^^
Just like kira lacus.. there's always many scans of them and kira's with lacus,, not fllay..
anyway, that's just my tought..

Well, i think its gonna be 50:50 for AsuMey and AsuCaga ): I'm rooting for AsuCaga but knowing fuduka and his *cough terrible cough* script writing, We never know! =D

Quote by White-WingTalking fukuda.. maybe he's just do some Asumey to increase ranting?
to increase numbers of meyrin's fans, and make asucaga's fans furious with curiosity and make themselves sure to see the next eps, waiting for asucaga scene to be added?
Ah I dunno what in his mind --"

but I'm sure asucaga won't die so easily..
gundam couples seem always shown by art galleries, scans, and openings and endings.. you all musy know that 1st gundam seed opening there's asucaga.. and there is!
In 2nd op GSD, shinn and luna there together, and start to have their scans.. and they're couple now! ^^
Just like kira lacus.. there's always many scans of them and kira's with lacus,, not fllay..
anyway, that's just my tought..

Yeah...I agree with your comment, in Ending Special Edition 2 they fill AsuCaga shot first (that make me crazy!) and in Newtype mag it have many AsuCaga pic....

so don't worry about them ^^

Well , AthrunxCagalli all the way . I'll never give up on this pairing .
IMO , Athrun to Meyrin is only responsibility because he gets her involved . And I didn't see any AsuMey pics yet ( only AsucaCaga )

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.