Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them? - Minitokyo

Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

Comparing Meyrin, Lunamaria, Meer and Cagalli, Cagalli seems to fit with Athrun better. Lunamaria and Meer likes Athrun but they don't really spend that much time with Athrun and Athrun doesn't like them anyway. Meyrin is also in love with Athrun and has spent quite some time with him on the archangel but Athrun don't even show signs of him liking Meyrin. Cagalli is still best for Athrun. Athrun likes her (he proposed to her at the beginning). Asucaga is the best.

I agree with both teletha and toumarie :D my sentiments exactly. i believe that fuduka is doing this to keep us on our toes, since athrun is one of the most popular characters, most of us will find ourselves watching the next series just to see who he ends up with. It will probably be Cagalli or some other new girl though, chances of it being meyrin is very, very little ^_^ And i also heard that there have been quite some AsuCaga scans, AsuMey scans are like.. close to nothing-.- except for those screenshot ones. And AsuCaga appeared in almost, or all the GSD endings and openings, if you noticed, meyrin and athrun didn't come in till the later parts of the show. this probably meant that fuduka didn't intend to put asumey is the first part... well, that's just my guess :D seeing how cagalli still misses him and how athrun still has that stone she gave him, i take back my 50:50 ^_^ I'll make it 30 for asumey and 70 for asucaga :D

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

After a while, I seriously think AsuMey wasnt one of GSD's pairing. Its all just a rabid to meke people wait for the next series. And for the special edition, only showed signs of AsuCaga and no Meyrin in the picture though. There's only a AthrunMeer pic after Asucaga's, in all endings. I GUESS Athrun still has feelings for Lacus. (guess okay!) Seeing the same pretty face might make you fall in love again. But Meer's dead (to my dissapointment) and only left a AsuCaga pairing, no Meyrin. They changed lotsa AsuCaga scene, etc the kiss scene. (spoiler!) But nothing shows the developement of Athrun and Meyrin, seriously no. And more of Meyrin's scene doesn't mean Athrun and Meyrin are a couple, just wanted her to be more seen Thats all. Again and again I doubt even more AsuMey pairing, every ending shows AsuCaga+AsuMeer, again, NO MEYRIN. So move along people to Special Edition where you can sigh in a relief a bit, people of Athrun and AsuCaga fan. AsuMeer fan (me) can just look at the memory in the special editin. AsuMey fan, better not or better watch it to find proof of them.

if i need to watch AsuCaga bak together EVEN if i need to die i will nothing more,AsuCaga Fans Forever

merged: 10-31-2006 ~ 06:17pm
if i need to watch AsuCaga bak together EVEN if i need to die i will nothing more,AsuCaga Fans Forever

merged: 10-31-2006 ~ 06:21pm

merged: 10-31-2006 ~ 06:23pm

merged: 10-31-2006 ~ 06:24pm

Well i just tired to see what Fukuda do with them. He did bad with AsuCaga in Gundam SEED Destiny (although in the begining he did well). But in Special Edition, he learn from Destiny and he gives no hint to AsuMey. So i think it is still AsuCaga.

AsuCaga forever

personally I think that athrun-san and cagalli-san still have hope... it's not like athrun ADMITTED or CONVEYED anything to meyrin... besides true love never dies dontchathink?!

merged: 12-03-2006 ~ 08:08pm
meyrin is such a *****!

merged: 12-03-2006 ~ 08:10pm
I sincerely hope that athrun and cagaalli will end up together... same goes for lacus and kira... dontchathink?!

merged: 12-03-2006 ~ 08:13pm
alright... anybody there that wants to communicate type I!

merged: 12-03-2006 ~ 08:14pm
I totally agree with AkatsukiKawa... er... sorry if I joined the forum without proper intro...ehem... I'm a newbie here... so... hi!

merged: 12-03-2006 ~ 08:16pm
Wait guys... I've watched Final Plus... and it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions... so can anyone fill me in? what exactly happened to athrun and cagalli? are they really through?

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Dont be mad as I am an AsuCaga fan. But suddenly I became attached to AsuMeer. Well, actually, for destiny, Fukuda wanted to make both AsuCaga and AsuMeer. Again, no Asumey! In Special edition, all are pointed to AsuCaga and AsuMeer. The Special endng showed Athrun with both Cagalli and Meer, again, no Meyrin. Sig, sinc Meer died s its al AsuCaga. But I like both AsuCaga and AsuMeer so I'M OFFICIALLY OKAY if the person with Athrun is not Meyrin!

hm if u guy got the Asumey idea from the final plus, it's really empty, i meant if u look over kira and lacus, u see she lean on his shoulder and back on the asuran and meyrin, nothing happen they just walk like a big brother and his little sister, and remember back on seed and asuran and cagari almost die together? isnt that enough to proof it? :D

x_x okay. well if those asumey fans really want to compare the gsd ova... then if you actually watched properly, there was a point when athrun hugged cagalli, on his own. i mean, the ova kind of shows more asucaga than asumey(if there is any at all).

but i'm not saying possibilities of asumey is zero. just.... hardly anything so i dont think we should worry about athrun ending up with meyrin instead we should worry whether fuduka will pair him up with some new girl :\

lol, hmm from what i c, first series alot of girl like kira(including his own sis that he didnt know he have, u guy can tell she like kira until they found out they were sibling), second series asuran get his turn, 3rd series, it might be shinn ;p, but yea asumey is no where close

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

The fact that Shinn and Luna went the same way as them makes me realise Athrun and Meyrin's situatiion is like this...

"Lets go back," said Athrun.
"I'll need to clear things so you go first," said Shinn.
"Dont worry, Athrun. I'll be his company," said Luna.
"Alright, lets go Meyrin," said Athrun.
"Hai!" said Meyrin.

The four went together right so they should go home together too.

And thats the end of AsuMey. Seriously Fukuda needs to restrain that if he understands doesn't mean people out there had the same thought!

merged: 12-14-2006 ~ 12:06am
Plus, visit this website fo more info on Gundam Seed Movie. There are hints of AsuCaga there in the movie which will be rleased later.

http://bbs.ikunlun.net/?action=show_topic&topic_id=83127&forum_id=6&class_id=0

-Sigh!- this way too hot topic! I definitly agree with -some of you as mentioned-that this whole scenario has some marketing purpose. Well, evidence is shown from number of replies that was given to this thred! Hehehe
:)

I'm AsuCag die-hard fan so there's no way I would wish any them with anyone else! However, there's still this high possibility that things would change. The whole Gundam Seed was really truely disappointing for me. Not only with Cagalli but also with Athrun! Things were really tangled in events between the two. The most part that really pained me was the battle in episode 28! I had a big lump in my throat while watching it and if I were Cagalli I wouldn't do anything else but crying! -_- Honestly, imagine yourself powerless and losing everything you love and honor. To make it worse the man you love shows up in same battlefield, ignoring -I say this coz in that battle Kira was the only one who protected her and please note that neither were on ORB or PLANT sides!- and baleme you for things that you never wished or intended to happen. I never loved Kira the way I did in that episode. He even kicks Athrun ass coz he just cannot see his sister crying so helplessly in middle of battlefield. Way to go Kira!~

Everything was quite unpredictable in GSD. I never imagined:
1-Stellar would die
2-Meyrine would become a serious topic
3- Cagalli take off Athrun's Ring
4-Be happy for first time that Kira kicks beats Athrun -episode 28-
5-Still find confusion between Meer and Dearka! grrrrrrrrr..... (God why just things get fixed!)
6- Not once seeing Cagalli fighting in battlfied the way in GS.
I can go down on a long list! :D All I can wish is that things won't get worse than this! I hardly see Athrun and Cagalli getting merried not at least as conclusion -inwardly I wish (blink*)- but still OVA doeasn't prove anything between Athrun and Meyrin. Ok! Sigh! That's what I wanted to say! Lols* I'm eagerly waiting for upcoming events meanwhile preparing myself to either get too happy or too pissed!

Personally, I'm not surprised about weird Gundam relationships here. The only two romances I appreciated in Gundam SEED were Kira-Lacus and the old-school Mwu-Murrue. You can tell that romance in Gundam SEED Destiny is really screwed up when Shinn fell in love with a retarded girl who ended up naked with him at one point of the story almost immediately (not to mention the girl pretty much burnt down half of Germany), and when she died, he fell in love with a girl who had been with him for two years, and fell in love with him only because, "Whoops, we killed off the main character's girlfriend. But main characters have to have girlfriends. Guess we'll have to find him a new one...say...that redhead over there. What's her name again? Oh, yeah, Lunamaria. Yeah, let's hook the two up."

I had appreciated Lunamaria's tomboyishness to a certain extent until she started sucking it up to Shinn.

uhhh... i think we're talking about athrun and cagalli here.. not shinn and stellar... anyweiz I sincerely thnk that athrun and cagalli still love each other... so there is still hope for them. and i don't think that athrun would leave cagalli for a b**** such as meyrin...

has anyone here watched the gundam seed destiny special editions cause as i know it they changed an asucaga scene there can tell me bout that!

Oops! for number 5 I meant Mirillia and Dearka! hehe!

Well...at great risk of being flamed, bashed or even assassinated, i'm gonna play devils advocate here.

i mean whats wrong with MeyrinxAthrun? personally i think it looks pretty cute, sure cagalli's acting strange but perhaps its best for the AthCag relationship if they spent some time a part first? it happens all the time in relationships...you just gotta have some time apart i mean as far as we know athrun's only ever had the one girlfriend, he should..broaden his experiences..enjoy life as a bachelor first then 'settle down' with cagalli perhaps after the clearing up the effects of the 2nd war.

in essence it is possible for both relationships to exist but consider the MeyAth relationship as simply...an intermission

Besides c'mon, its also really sticking it to Lunamaria, i mean she tried all those tactics back in the first half of the season to get athrun and now meyrin just talks to him simply and wham she's gotten closer to him than she ever could. i'd say thats a plus to her self-esteem (remember the shower scene anyone?)

They may show some stuff about who Athrun ends up with in the last Destiny Special Edition that airs January 8th I believe, and if not in Seed 3.

Signature

No comment. God knows whats gonna happen in Seed 3.

i think that we r all in a fuss over all this... i mean.... the couples were all developed early on and fukuda is just playing with us so we will watch the third season... though i could be wrong and fukuda could be an idoit.. anythings possible... we r pretty sure about the kira/lacus thing......i hope shinn stays with luna..... and i speak for all of us for we hope to god that athrun and cagilli come back..... im going in circles here..... its late... =P

I support the Athrun/Meyrin union because I was never a Cagalli fan to begin with. I hated her in Seed and I hated her even more in Destiny! Sorry AsuCaga fans but I'm sticking with Athrun and Meyrin. Besides, Athrun needs a girlfriend that actually looks like a girl! Oops!

hum..but athrun ends up in orb w/cagalli in destiney final plus..at least that's what i read in the seed forum....he becomes a generall in the orb army and tells cagalli we have plenty of time because our future are the same ....does anyone know what the sequal to destiny is suppose to be about? i know sunrise is working on it and it comes out this year....

i have no idea what the sequel is going to be about i just hope that they come up with the most original story that they can. the natural and coordinator thing is played out if you ask me, but anyway i hope that in the sequel we get some feedback on the cagalli-athrun thing, eveyone wants them together so i think fukuda should just put them back together. in the series it is obvious that they love each other. in the SE cagalli took off athrun's ring but she didnt throw in away which means she still has hope that they may get back together

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I actually wanted Athrun to be wth Meer. Its like a Dejavu when you see how Meer acts to Athrun to how Misa reacts to Light (Death Note). I mean seriously the part where the guy is so serious and the girl is so desperate was actually a fun thing. LOL. But the difference is Athrun is a good guy and Light is well you know evil. Anyway in my mind 'Cagali, Meyrin, Luna and even Meer.... Move away because I think the Knight of Red Armour still has a thing for Lacus....' LOL! Thats just my thought okay! Whateer comes will be in Seed Movie and from the spoiler pics, I think its Cagalli's time playing hard to get. LOOOLS.....

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.