Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them? - Minitokyo

Athrun x Cagalli... What will Fukuda do with them?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

the third season should be about a new threat from space somewhere, were the all the peoples have to combine their forces and fight the new "evil"

on athrun and cagalli.... im all for them, but i dont want the to end up like kire and lacus... that would be bad.. sory kira and lacus fans!

and about the movies? wat r they? r they recaps of the show? something all together new? or wat? someone please answer this!

You can think that only that tiny ending scene where Athrun walks away from the tomb with Meyrin is the only suggestion of the pairing. But then my brain's arguing that Athrun did bring her along with him the when he wanted to leave. then there's also the part where Meyrin did cover for Athrun no being in her room and she also did help him out without him even having to explain to her whats happening before hand and-

SHUT UP BRAIN! GRAH! CAGALLI 4 EVA I dont care I'd prefer that Athrun stayed with Cagalli however if Cagalli ends the relationship I wouldnt really mind 90%. I would probably be annoyed up to 50% but I'm dead straight on the fact that I am backing Cagalli up all the way!

I really want Cagalli and Athrun to be together... I'm so disappointed when I've read about Cagalli gave up Athrun for Meyrin with reasons I don't understand... And I've read somewhere that on the movie Athrun chose Meyrin over Cagalli... Is that true? That really made me so depressed...

Quote by athalliI really want Cagalli and Athrun to be together... I'm so disappointed when I've read about Cagalli gave up Athrun for Meyrin with reasons I don't understand... And I've read somewhere that on the movie Athrun chose Meyrin over Cagalli... Is that true? That really made me so depressed...

Movie? What movie?! I haven't heard anything about any Gundam Seed Desinty movie nor about Athrun chosing Meyrin over Cagalli. This is just a rumor... There's no such thing yet.

I don't want to think about anything but Athrun and Cagalli. They're absolutly perfect for each other and ballance each other's angst perfectly. They always have. Those two are the symbol for a peaceful, blue Earth, where naturals and coordinators get along.

THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD!

Quote by crogersI don't want to think about anything but Athrun and Cagalli. They're absolutly perfect for each other and ballance each other's angst perfectly. They always have. Those two are the symbol for a peaceful, blue Earth, where naturals and coordinators get along.

THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD!

That's what I also think. A Natural and a Cooridnator together. They'll be symbol of peace and new world. Both Cagallli and Athrun are very important political and military figures, whether in Orb or Plants. It'll be a great power union, Cagalli, being the former princess and currently reperesentative or orb, & Athrun, Colnel of Orb Navy and son of former representative of Plants) Athrun's pairing with Cagalli aside from personal aspect will look more like a path and a sign of two different worlds uniting together.

Hopefully Fukuda's just making stories to complicate Athrun and Cagalli's relationship to make them together in the end... You know, like drama series from the '90s... No matter what, the lead characters end up together...

you know. i'm an asucaga fan too. pure. and btw, look at this site and read the paragraph before trivia :) it made me happy but sad at some points because of what GSD did to GSeed.

http://en.allexperts.com/e/c/ca/cagalli_yula_athha.htm

Cagalli-Athrun are the best they must be togeder .there are so many people how will do anything to have a love like theirs and they give it away? no way Fukuda must make them be togeder agay I havn't sleep 2 nights when I heard this . Fukuda must make cagalli and athrun be togeder again the 2 belong togeder
cagalli-athrun 4 ever and ever :)

athrun should not hv so many girls....cz lok! wat happened now...

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Guys...seriously... what do you thinK? would athrun leave cagalli... considering that he and cagalli had...what... A relationship for 2 years? besides... HE's the one who gave the ring to cagalli in the first place! are you saying that he actually has no sense of commitment... or whatever the hell you call that sentimental crap... ! he just happened to run into meyrin when he was attempting to escape! So what if she saved him? cagalli saved him a number of times too ya know!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

now I am realy mad I have seen many people that are meyrin-asuran fans it's true everyone has his own opinion but I am so mad when I see that are mayrin-asuran fans and they willl be more I don't like it ,don't like it ,don't like it ,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it,don't like it........
it is olso true taht there are more cagalli-asuran fans about 90% of gs and gsd like more cagalli-asuran but I can't stand it they saw meyrin only a little while with asuran and now they are togeder no people cagalli and asuran are ment to be they are the perfect couple I like the couple lacus-kira olso very much but I see that people are more interested in cagalli-asuran we have to admit their relation is more dipper but what I saw in gsd make me cry for a week and even more I don't say I have meyrin she is a nice girl but she is not for asuran not at all like I say before they are more like brother and sister he is staing with her only because she saved his life but let's see in the all gs and gsd in gs we see very well that asuran is with cagalli and in gsd the same if one girl apears dosen't mean that now they aren't no more togeder HEY PEOPLE EXPECIALY MEYRIN-ASURAN FANS I know thay u like that couple but you olso know that they are not togeder asuran loves cagalli he is very in love with her and he will do enything to protect her and I hope that fukada makes another serie of gundam and ther we see them togeder cagalli and asuran are just perfect they loke good togeder ,they love eachotherand they have a beautiful love story.
srr if I made someone mad but this is the true and you all know it cagalli and asuran are togeder because they have the same dreams (as asuran sais) and even if they wouldn't have the same dreams they love eachother and that's enough

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

in truth... I ultimately hate people who make such long comments about something but don't get to their points right away... no offense to jun-tenshi... anyway, I think i understand your point... but then... it's also true that some of us do not approve of such 'rushed' changes... also cliff-hangers can be a bit annoying at times and can lead to misunderstandings... why that hell do they need to make such a confusing issue anyway? and besides that... its also true that athrun and meyrin do look more like siblings... but agaun... it's too vague to make out the real relationship of the two... it's not enough to base relationship because of past events that took place in the anime'... simply because an awful lot of characters had a change of heart... that means that athrun may also leave cagalli for meyrin... WHICH IS WHAT I CANNOT ACCEPT!

omg i am so glad i found so many people who think the same way as me about the whole cagalli athrun thing...and i so hate meyrin i accualy wish she would have die( i know mean but i dont care) ... afther i watched the gsd final plus i almost killed my self cuz athrun was walking with meyrin ! WHY!

Quote by cagalli619omg i am so glad i found so many people who think the same way as me about the whole cagalli athrun thing...and i so hate meyrin i accualy wish she would have die( i know mean but i dont care) ... afther i watched the gsd final plus i almost killed my self cuz athrun was walking with meyrin ! WHY!

Now...Now...I guess you're rushing into things. Meyrin is sure a sweet girl. Just because she has a chance to be paired with Athrun doesn't make her such an awful character as you think. She's just been suggested to the wrong character, who already has a pair and a lot of fan who support it, that's all. Believe me, in next move if they pair her with another guy beside Athrun, she and her pair will become as popular as other Seed Couples. Look at Yzak and Shiho for instance. We don't even know if she's paired with him but there are already many fans supporting their relationship as if it really did happened as some point!

Honestly when I look at the whole scenario again, I begin to reconsider my first impression of the situation. Athrun went to Meer for help but she refused to help him. She was just making things more difficult for him and he had to decide quickly. Lune would never help him, this was out of question, and many viewer, I believe know that too. He had no other person to help him and he suddently came across with Meyrine. We should be thankful that she helped him!

The only thing that later on begin to annoy me, as an AsuCaga fan, is that she started sticking to him. It was by then that become irritated with her actions. I know that she was lonely and stuff...but beside her there was another girl who had every right to be with Athrun. Cagalli, she's his fincee for gods' sake but she seems very patient and understanding with their situation.

She's not pushy, demanding and cry-baby (as before and that's just amazing!). One will begine to expect her start crying as she used to, but she's not! I wish she did all that crying by then. And that's what that mostly breaks my heart. She'd been waiting like forever to have him back beside her and look what happens. Everything in their relationship is in mess!

Sorry for my long reply! ^_^'

There is an online petition for athrun and cagalli released just today. www.petitiononline.com/asucaga/petition.html. Let us support this petition. Inform your friends! Thanks!

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... Well... I'd like to post another reply... I think I've posted this sort of answer to some other thread/forum but can't remember where exactly..
Just because Athrun's with Meyrin doesn't necessarily mean that they're dating or anything... so we can't really be sure bout anything just yet... I am an AsuCaga fan... so I would really appreciate it if Fukuda does pair the two in the third installment... that is... if there will be... Judging from the time that the first season was released I was actually hoping that the third series would air last 2006.... sadly I was dead wrong....

... So I think all we CAN really do is support the petition that enya22 posted in her reply and hope for the best... ^_^

FUDUKA U BETTER LET ASUCAGA END UP 2GETHER OR ELSE....

Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Kira and CagalliMember of The-Princess-Of-Orb

I hate those who want to ruined their love for each other, especially, Fukuda! They are the perfect couple in GS/GSD but still he is doing everything just to keep them apart... Kira and Lacus have a nonsense relationship, I mean boring... But all couples really experienced problems, it's normal... It even made the story more interesting, but don't ruin it too much! Hear it, MR. FUKUDA?!

Athrun stayed in Orb after the second war! Need I say more?!

Besides, I don't think sunrise would like to be attacked by RAGING AsuCaga fans, ne?

merged: 05-24-2007 ~ 10:00pm
If Athrun doesn’t love Cagalli, why else would he stay in Orb? I mean, he could have gone up in PLANT together with Meyrin but he chose to stay in Orb! Besides, he is an Admiral in Orb, I know he has all qualifications for the position but surely Cagalli has something to do with that, just like what Lacus did to make Kira a White Coat! It can’t be said that Athrun can’t go back to PLANT because of his defection because Meyrin did the same and she’s still with ZAFT. If it were really AsuMey, Athrun would have come with her to PLANT. Athrun stayed in Orb and served as an Admiral because he still loves Cagalli. And as for the ‘comrade love’ thingy Mr. Fukuda said in an interview, comrades in war don’t kiss each other on the lips and give rings!

I was originally a Kira/Cagalli fan but it was revealed that they’re twins... I started to accept that fact and became an AsuCaga/KiLax fan. I’m happy that Kira and Lacus are going strong but I’m quite disappointed with what Destiny did to Athrun and Cagalli.

The ending left a lot of questions unanswered... and maybe it was done to make us all watch the third installment to the SEED universe considering that there are a LOT of people who wants to know what happens to Athrun and Cagalli. I just hope that those two would be together in the end.

Morosawa did say this: "Cagalli was really important to Athrun and he wanted to be her support for life and that will never change and their love just began at the end of GSD."

As for those peope that says Meyrin is better than Cagalli because Cagalli can’t decide on her own while Meyrin chose to desert ZAFT for Athrun, well, if ever you are in her position, what would you do? In one episode Luna said that if she’s Cagalli, she won’t go through a political marriage, but it’s easier said than done. Though Cagalli holds the highest position in all of Orb, she’s still a teenager, and it’s not only her who makes the decisions for Orb, there are also those old jeezers who only thinks of themselves! Cagalli tried her best but unfortunately, it wasn’t enough.

P.S.

Athrun’s words after seeing that Cagalli is no longer wearing the ring:
"It’s fine. At least for now. We don’t need to rush. Our dreams are the same."

It just means Athrun’s willing to wait for their right time.

merged: 05-24-2007 ~ 10:06pm
Things I wish to see in GS3:

1. Athrun getting a real competition for Cagalli’s heart. [real = not an idiot/jerk like Yuuna]
2. Shinn being Cagalli’s bodyguard. [Or maybe Shinn and Cagalli getting together. XD]
3. Kira and Lacus having twins. [After all, they’re both good with kids.]
4. Mu and Murrue being parents to Talia’s son.
5. Clarification of Miri and Dearka’s relationship.
6. Yzak with a new hairstyle. XD [Love you and your eyes but not as much as I love Kira!]
7. Shiho saying something.
8. Canard Pars fighting alongside Kira and company.
9. Meyrin with Sai Argyle... or Meyrin with Vino Dupre [They’re kinda cute]
10. Luna not being a motormouth. = )
11. Cagalli and Athrun together at the end!
12. Akatsuki and Cagalli kicking some ass.
13. Resurrection of Rau Le Creuset! Mwahahaha!

Ok, #13 not included...

merged: 05-24-2007 ~ 10:09pm
For those people saying that Orb is a republic... ummm... it's not; Orb is an emirate!

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Cursed Meyrin... Athrun and Cagalli's relationship was still the main focus of the fans before she popped out of nowhere. I'm sure that Athrun merely treats Meyrin like a younger sister... and I'm trying VERY, VERY hard not to hate Meyrin.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

Quote by angelflareThings I wish to see in GS3:

1. Athrun getting a real competition for Cagalli�s heart. [real = not an idiot/jerk like Yuuna]
2. Shinn being Cagalli's bodyguard. [Or maybe Shinn and Cagalli getting together. XD]

That is exactly what I was thinking! Believe me, if Cagalli had more stronger potential pair things would heat up more than now! Lols* Yeah actually I had considered Shinn as a romantic rival for Athrun Zala! Gosh they would have a fight! Lols* Anyways, to Cagalli's misfortune Yuuna wasn't handsome enough. But still, even someone like him stepped on Mr. Zala's nerves.

When I think of Athrun, Kira, and Cagalli's meeting, I think, maybe Athrun did hold a grudge either against Cagalli or Yuuna. His last look to Cagalli was more angered than pained. (I don't care what Fukuda saya! ~_~) Personally I think half of Athrun's stubbornness to accept to truth was because of that incident. Maybe he really did knew the truth much earlier but he chose to stick with coz he felt betrayed specially by Cagalli for not telling him. (as much as he betrayed his own friend and fiancee) Why would he suddenly bark at her out of the blue and make such heated accusations. He knew Cagalli better than anyone else, maybe more than Kira. So he knew she wouldn't make any stupid decisions. If anyone, he was the one who chose the wrong path and blamed everyone for it in the end.

Quote by angelflare
11. Cagalli and Athrun together at the end!
12. Akatsuki and Cagalli kicking some ass.

#11. I hope it happens coz I am really tiered of seeing Cagalli so sad. At least for he sake!
#12. That I really wish to happen. I also need to see Cagalli kick some asses. HARD!

Quote by angelflare
For those people saying that Orb is a republic... ummm... it's not; Orb is an emirate!

Yeah! I wonder if Yunna's father was one of the Amir's (Means Leaders in Arabic - Emirate is plural form of Amirs). In that case there won't be any blames on Cagalli's side for merrying Yunna.

there's no way that athrun would like meyrin... even though meyrin is with him in the end it doesn't they went there together... maybe the reason why she's there is bcoz of her sis... athrun-->shinn-->luna-->meyrin(EEWWWW)... lastly, on the scene they left together, they aren't walking at the same time... it's obvious that athrun is walking ahead of her(don't want to mension her anymore)....

merged: 07-01-2007 ~ 12:23am
hey guys.... i saw a video scene in the gsd ending wherein athrun's wearing an ORB uniform so that means he's still working for cagalli.... and that stupid meyrin is still in Zaft... wooohooo.....

Well, what I'm about to say now it's a bit disappointing. I guess all of us should pay more attention to openings and endings from now on. They've spoked a lot about character's and pairing's future in GS/D series. I remember on first GSD opening it was just Athrun walking away from Cagalli or either of them looking sad and thoughtful. On final plus there was a scene where Meer was shown behind Athrun (Which meant he had a history with her) and shadowed figure of Athrun and Cagalli's pairing! They're disappearing gradually. And now, recently, in an alternate GSD opening, you see two girls standing behind Athrun Zala, on the left is Cagalli and on the right side is Meyrin Hawk!

As far as I remember Meer was the subject of all angers previously. Meyrin was never mentioned seriously until the final plus. And all of the sudden a scene pops out of no where in this new alternate opening and here's miss Hawk standing next to our blond princess as a potential pair of ATHRUN ZALA. (Not to mentione with her pig-tails down!) Honestly, I cannot even compare Meyrin with Cagalli. She's kind but gains absolutely no point against Cagalli. ~_~

GOD! I really want to know WHY did they do this? WHAT was wrong with Athrun and Cagalli that they decided to seperate them and bring up all this girls (Luna, Meer, Mayrin) & guy (Yuuna Roma) in the middle! WHY?! :angry:

P.S: I'm about to kill ATHURUN ZALA to end all this mess! Where's Kira?! I need him to lend me Freedom for a while! OX

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 303 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.