Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top Selling Anime Theme of 2005 - Minitokyo

Top Selling Anime Theme of 2005

page 1 of 1 21 total items

This year's top 10 anime theme songs :

1) "*~Asterisk" from Bleach (TV), by Orange Range - 628,329 copies sold
2) "Gekkouka" from Black Jack, by Janne Da Arc - 321,977 copies sold
3) "Sukiyanen, Osaka/Oh! Enka/Mugendai" from Nintama Rantarou, by Kan Johnny 8 - 238,826 copies sold
4) "Link" from Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala, by L'Arc-en-Ciel - 235,751 copies sold
5) "Pride" from Gundam Seed Destiny, by High And Mighty Color - 223,208 copies sold
6) "vestige" from Gundam Seed Destiny, by T.M. Revolution - 176,028 copies sold
7) "Metamorphoze" from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation -Heirs to the Stars-, by Gackt - 156,709 copies sold
8) "Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru" from Gundam Seed Destiny, by See-Saw - 156,172 copies sold
9) "Kuroge Wagyuu Joushio Tanyaki Roppyaku Hachijuu En" from Black Jack, by Ai Ohtsuka - 149,134 copies sold
10) "Wings Of Words" from Gundam Seed Destiny, by Chemistry - 140,969 copies sold

Source Actual source is ANN.

Wow! I can't believe Bleach 1st opening is actually first >.< I prefer the 2nd Bleach opening, D-tecnolife, more but it's amazing that *~Asterisk beats so many gundam seed destiny songs. I like Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru from gsd too :)

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

YAy! Pride ws infront of vestige! Asterisk is cool, i have that copy......a lot of gundam hehe.

\(^o^)/

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Asterisk is no.1! that's great! I really like the song, good to hear it's the most popular theme song of 2005. :)

Signature

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

yay for Orange Range! yay for Bleach too! it's nice to see GSD get topped by something! especially by something i like! ^___^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Woah, didn't notice this >_>"

Signature

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Haven't heard quite a number of those. Will keep some of those in mind when I'm browsing through some places.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

hooray! "Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru" made the list!^^
"Pride" is cool as well.^_^

dont be noob~dont be idiot~dont be stupid~
and dont worry~be happy ^^ - Xwing

Gekkouka of Black Jack have my vote, this song is almost perfect.

This is a good list for recommending songs I haven't heard yet :D I will keep it in mind when looking for future OSTs to get :D

I didn't like asterisk very much but Metamorphoze, Link and Vestige are great.
Sukiyanen Osaka is quite funny too, but I didn't know it was used for an anime.

ENR

I like link and Asterisk. ^0^

Link is great... And, hey, Bleach made it to the top~~ Not bad...

You wouldn't betray me, right?

GSD songs seem pretty popular...

Laevantine

Could it be you?

Yea, there's 4 GSD songs in that list of 10, quite a large fraction. I think it might be due to the anime more than the actual songs themselves though.

To think that I have all 4 songs in my com ^_^

And I can't seem to find Asterisk anywhere...

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

lol, i didnt know they ranked popularity of anime theme songs...

yeah, i really like asterisk and houkiboushi (by Younha, Bleach ED3 eps. 26-38)

Asterisk is a really good song. I'm surprised that Lost Heaven from The Fullmetal Alchemist movie didn't get on there.

i prefer the SEED tracks over Destiny. one of my favs on the year was both the OP and ED to mai-hime

I like the music of Seed and Destiny... and well I'm more into j-pop than j-rock.
If "Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru"'s rank doesn't surprise me... well I think it could have been higher, I dislike "Wings Of Words". Other songs of Destiny are really better like Shinkai no Kodoku.

I think the OP and ED to mai-hime are good but there are better tracks from this anime... I really enjoy listening to Ensei and It's only a fairy tale.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

They spelled it Kan johnny 8, but it's supposed to be Kanjani8, since the band's made up of 8 guys from the Kansai region.

congrats to Orange Range!

Wow, that's a lot of song sold. By the way, I need some people to help me get more suggestions of good songs at my group, AnimeMusicList. It seem unactive, but if I get more people into this group, It'll be more active than Ecchi-Club, if possible.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.