Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miko sketch... critiques please! - Minitokyo

Miko sketch... critiques please!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

There was a Miko picture I saw before which I liked very much, so I drew a picture based on it for practice. I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone had any thoughts/critiques on the form.
Note: I'm still working on a lot of parts, so DO NOT view this as if it was the final product :P... Just wanted some thoughts before I went and redrew stuff.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan1a1ac.jpg

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

A bit dirty LOL, use a black felt pen to make it more pro-like, anyway lets see...legs and the other arm is missing or it doesnt look it its exist underneath the clothes, her right backside shoulder blade structure is missing and...hmm...I like the right sleeve but need some more improvment make it actually looks like its being thrown upward and less look like its being blown strongly by wind

Signature

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, obviously it's not finished and still needs inking and perhaps coloring, but you have a good start. The eyes are pretty nice... however, the hair could use some work... it doesn't quite... I don't know. It could use a little work. So could the hand (but hands are hard ><*) but it's a very good drawing so far, and will certainly be beautiful when it's finished. I'm sorry, I'm rambling... good drawing...:)

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I'm a bit confused on how the right arm is connected. From the angle it doesn't seem that her right shoulder is in a realistic place. Nice start, very sketchy...WOuld love to see your final drawing

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.