Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me three reasons to living this life! - Minitokyo

Give me three reasons to living this life!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

tronks

The Archer

Music.
Friends
Freedom
Love
I am looking for the last two.

In fact these are 4 reasons, but you can delete music. I`l never do it.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

1>> your legacy
2>> love
3>> friends and family

pretty deep huh?

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i don't know bout yu
but 4 me, i life for:
1. my sis-->>cause we ar too close with each other >.<
2. anime--->> can't wait for next new anime ^_^
3. internet (or yu can add comp here)--->> i need to find anime pics tht can make me feel worthy of life ^_^
4. ppl attitude-->> sometimes yu can see how crazy/stupid their attitude tht can make yu LMAO! ^O^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

1.Bonds with other people.
2.Prove that you're not worse than others
3.It's a too easy way to get rid of stress...

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

1.Internet
2.Anime
3.Family and Friends :)

Why would you want death?

1) You're still alive.
2) You're still breathing.
3) You still can finish whatever you've done wrong, or whatever you haven't done.

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Why are you asking for such thing? Nom matter how many people will show you what's worth living for you still need to find it by yourself! Life really isn't hard - WE are making it like this. You can do everything with your life - but only by yourself.

Now I�m living for my beloved girlfriend. But six months ago I was lonely and I talked just like you. Don�t ask �for what� � go and realize it by yourself.

Signature Image

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Life - to live life to the fullest even when its at its highest peaks to the lowest of the gutters because without it we wouldnt have any purpose to be here in the first place. And if life was gone then you wouldnt be asking this question in the first place... ;)

Love- We need love, if the whole world blew up and the universe imploded on itself then the only last thing that will be gone IS love. I believe there is someone for everyone, even when it seems hopeless... love awaits you...

Death- we live on this earth because we have to make something out of the life we were given and death is another way to start another journey. Its not a positive way of thinking about it but life without death would be also boring... death will come eventually for us no matter how many times we clone ourselves. :)

1. my family (could my sister manage to tidy up our manga books? could they laugh like usual if there's no clown in the family? hmmm...)
2. my friends... (i wanna hear their stories and loves to me! ^^ and how i fear to leave this earth without saying how i love them sooooooo much!)
3. my future. though i'm so worried about it but i attempt to know what will happen to me? especially because i don't even have any boyfriend in my 18 years of life! geezz! what happened to me?!?!?! (am i that wormbook?!?)

Hm...hard question. But for now...I guess they would be:
1) Seeing what's around the corner or whats at the end of the tunnel.
2) Friends, Family, Love, Anime, and My Bicycle...(I know. Weird. But that's me.)
3) "Keep moving forward"...and then some. Just to see how much further I can go each day without passing out.

Think I got the last one from an anime...
Anyways...thats that. It will change like all things do, so it will probably be different in a couple years.

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

The joy of the senses. The acknowledgement of an infinite universe and the chance to change and fix the wrongs in the world.

1. Food

2. 30 Free Downloads per day on Minitokyo

3. Everyone that posted above wants you to stay alive. =)

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

The reason why we live...

1. For us to serve others...
2. For others to serve you...
3. And for you to serve God...

Get it?!

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

1.) future(like my past sucked horribly but my future now is alot better
2.) well anime(of course being obsessed with a new anime in future may be cool. Of course if you dead you cant enjoy it.
3.) Own pleasure(the feeling of happiness can keep you going, finding happiness in sadiness is the toughest part of life, but if you can do that you feel much better about yourself.)

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

For me it's...
1. Being in love
2. Driving around w/o a destination and a good song that you fell from inside
3. Games, it used to be running down the court for a fast break but since I got my knee scoped I can't do that anymore, now it's hitting a fast ball over the infielders' head for a base hit. Very close is playing my fav't video game late at night.

But that's just me, what about you KABURA?

1) Entertainment.
2) Other kinds of entertainment.
3) More kinds of entertainment.

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

okay 3 reasons to live life

1.Sex
2.Adventure
3.Whatever makes you tick

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

well easy one
1)Life
2)Human beings
3)pleasures!

Well, life depends on AAYAA

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Search for purpose.
Achieve that purpose.
Keeping your achievments alive 'til the very end.

Or you could just stick to...

Fun. (There are many ways to have fun... you have to know which ones you actually like.)
Friends. (Fun is never good without someone to share them with. I've learned that the hard way.)
Family. (Stay with your own or create a new one... or even both... it's your choice.)

Whatever makes & (this is very important) keeps you happy.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Perception.
Awareness.
Conciousness.

Some of the basis of the purposes of existences, though largely superficial and contended upon.

And I hope you're not planning to commit suicide or anything~

The reason why we're living, breathing this air is because we choose to be. We take opportunities to explore life. Everyone has their reasons to live life. It's up to you to go find your purpose in life.

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

during more than five years, i was a lonely boy. since a month, i've found a girl: i love her so much! i believed that wasn't for me, that kind of things, but then... i hope that we will love together for a long time!
well, just that thing: i don't know how you are actually, but just that reason: love, it brings you enjoy to live this life: you are someone, important for the boy or the girl who loves you. and the moments you have together, even it's a short time, are better than all the moments you are sad, you know.
then, sorry, it's just one reason, but it comes from a guy who have lost his faith in love during a so long time!
what i live can arrive for every you, i hope it will arrive to you, if it's your problem....

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

samu02

Back to Basics

I live coz I have to show everyone else that I am worth it. If I die now, it'll just confirm that I was to weak and are beneath their notice.
I live coz I have to prove to myself that if I try hard enough I can get the happiness that has eluded me.
I live coz simply living is so short compared to the fact that death is eternal

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.