Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me three reasons to living this life! - Minitokyo

Give me three reasons to living this life!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

1. you'll find some people who understand you so much,that's friends
2. you'll have many things to enjoy,if you're not living in this world how can you watch anime,reading comics,eat many kinds of food?
3. to fall in love with someone is the happiest thing!

Toxic's three reasons to live this life:
1. Having fun (clubbing, go to malls, theatres,dances, chilling places, talking with friends, play tricks on people, etc.)
2. Being as successful as you can be and seeing how far you can get without pushing yourself too much^^
3.Finding that true love of yours and walking down the aisle with them, showing him/her to your family members and friends who love you more then the world itself^^

If sometimes you feel down and gloomy, i say sing! Sing at the top of your lungs. Dont choose a gloomy song to sing, sing a happy japanese song^^ a really high-pitched one^^ and think of sunny days^^ That'll make you feel better

Just remember that you don't know anything for certain.

Here's three good ones:

1.) To learn.
2.) To understand.
3.) To improve.

MANGA, ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES!^_^ Well to be completely truthful and realistic love, friendship and relatives.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Anime
Manga
Sex!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

You want three reasons? I'll give you three:
1. future
2. life
3. you fill the last spot
There.

A better future created by your own hands. As much as your life is influenced by those around you and their expectations of what you are or should be, this is your life. The only person who can do anything about it is yourself. You are the one living and leading your life. You make it what you want it to be. You are the only one who can work hard to achieve your dreams and your hopes. The meaning of life is searching for who you truly are inside by doing what you want. If you lose that simple meaning, that small will of what you want, then life is just an empty journey.

Searching endlessly... for the way home

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

1. There's no pain that's worse than not existing because that is what happens after you're dead. You cease to exist.
2. There's plenty of time to fix your life.
3. You can become a masochist and then your pain can turn into pleasure.

1) People - parents, siblings, friends, lovers, whoever.
2) Happiness - watching anime, hanging out with mates, eating chocolate, reading a good book... the list could get quite long.
3) Learning - ignorance might be bliss, but its also damn good to learn something new now and then.

1) to find out the reasons why u r living...

1.girls*ecchi and hentai*
2.your or my love
3.family!

My lastest work : summer festival!

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

little plesures: sunsets, baby puppies, anime series u enjoy...

friend/family: they should love you no mater who u r or whar u do...

And the sole thing that keeps me going: to be with the one you love! i may not no much about it, but when ever Im with him I have the strength to keep going. no matter whats eating me inside or the fact that I dont see him often (because that damn highschool is so big..) just hold on! theres still love to live for!

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

If you can't come up with any good reasons then its worthwhile sticking around just so that you can:
1. be amused by ppl or mainpulate them for your amusement
2. the wonderful thought expirements and theoretical ideas to develop and then rant about.
3. and always the opposite sex (never quite losses its facinating quality no matter how apatheic one gets).

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

well there's some reasons i want to live :
1) I don't want to DIE
2) I STILL have a lot of things to do aka goals
3) I havent have sex yet XD

1.Anime
2.Pc/Console Games
3.Friends

so that you can get back at those how make your life miserable and do it in the most annoying way you can. Mwahahahahahaha...

1. Its instinct to stay alive anyway possible
2. Life can always improve (just depends on how you look at it! ^_^)
3. Love

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

1) You still haven't met the woman/man who's been waiting for you. You don't know each other yet, but you will soon. If you already met him/her, then you have someone to care about. Someone to share everything with.

2) You will have (already have) children that you care about so much. Live life to the fullest and fill their eyes, ears and hearts with happiness!

3) You have friends and family that care about you. Remember that time when you laughed with all your heart? Remember that time when you smiled and the whole world seemed like a bright star? Search for happiness, and never give up until you find it. Once you find it protect it with your all!

-Families (especially the two people who bring you into this world)
-Think of other people who suffer way more than you (poor countries especially)
-Life is precious, it be a waste to throw it away

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I will be a great speaker, physicist and political scientist.

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Siri

Siri

Suou

i'll just give you one:
any shred of happiness you can find

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

To many of our own reasons to live, all selfish and obvious. When someone has no reason to live they have to find their own meaning, someone can't tell them or be their reason.

id say, " just die if you can't think of anything". Or "Are you souless?"

Edward Elric would say "you have legs,(nice ones too Rose) move forward, walk on your own feet". or some junk...

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

three reasons to live:

1) JRR Tolkien said: "Even the very Wise cannjot see all ends beyond doubt" So because none can see the future with 100% certainty, there is alway hope. So reason number one is Hope.

2) Sheer bloody pride and obstination: "I was "sent" to this life and I'll be damned if I go before I do something. None other is better than me!"

3) There is one common purpose for life: to order. Every human being that is born and dies, leaves the world closer to what he thinks is a better version of the world. When the particles of humanity are summed, this means that the best perception of the world prevails. The world is left more ordered.

hmmm....... well, to be most frank.......sex, sex, sex.

but seriously, as long as you've got a descent head on yer shoulders and a little direction, there's no tellin' how far you could possibly go. and maybe, ya know, some conviction about what you think is right and wrong, so that the world cant tell you what to believe.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.