Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur fav anime character expression? - Minitokyo

Ur fav anime character expression?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Sakura's HOEEEE~ :)
It's my favourite...Ultra-cute-Ultra-funny ^^

But I usually like when their eyes become 'point-eyes', or when they get really angry (if they are the 'good-guys').

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

kenshin's orooo face and tohru adn orihime's spaced out face and the surprise face

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

when they sleep, i think it's cute, and when they smile and got embrassed :)

Signature

Good one. I'd pick Kenshin's 'Oro?'. LoL

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Quote by Trigun3786I think kenshin's OROOOO face is hilarious and Keitaro's "getting Puverized Face" is great too

DANG! You just read my mind!

Yeah Kenshin's Oroo! face is just to stupid not to laugh at!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I like Sasuke's (from FMP) expressions when he realizes he's ticked Kaname off. Another expression is from Urd in Oh My Goddess when she activates the ultimate magic circle.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

fuyuu

fuyuu

Firecracker!

I love the happy and embarassed chibi ones. Especially Akari's (from Aria) expressions. :D

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

-_- <- this kind of face
and blank eyes, like those faces in Ragnarok Battle Offline (or my avatar ^_^)

I think I like the face with ~_~ <-this kind of eyes. they look cuter that way, for me ^^
and I like many chibi faces too, and serious faces are cool too, many I like =p

Jenemba

Jenemba

The Stampede

the one when a character makes the other feel stupid or alone when they go in the corner crotched down in fetal postion with darkness all around them and a cloud over top of em thats always funny

Promise to a faded day

I love the sweet drob when embarrassing or awkward situations arise.

i love it when a girl is blushing. its just really cute, dont know why...maybe cause i play too many h games

Naruto's angry-demon-fox-with-huge-amount-of-chakra face.Once I see that,I can't stop creaming.It's like a favorite team's goal.You scream 'till your blood vesels explode.Oh,then there's Ichigo's "baka" face which he makes when goof-talking with Rukia and the Girls Bravo!-boy(long time ago.can't remember)'s face,when she does something which she thinks is normal.By "she" I mean the pink-colored hair girl.Eh,I need to watch these Anime.Again!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Hmm... Definitely the "anime faint" (when they'd fall down because of something rediculous/stupid). And the sad faces are just so touchy!

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

i like expression when they do something and the other "i know what u said or did" look... hehehe.

and when they do something wrong and was very wrong:D

haaaaaaaaahahahaha... also also when they star to cry, rivers that comes out through their eyesT_T, that's so funny, or when they want something. it's just to funny XD

Majima

Majima

Love it to Death

I think the coolest looking face for a guy is when he's just done something extroardinary and has that crazed, invincible smile, such as in Orphen right after Krylanceo does his thing in the last episode.

Were already dead really, just most dont know it yet. When you realize this, fear nothing, and you will be set free.

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

Like when they are very expressive! Like the ones from Vash, or Ed (from FMA). Also like the Oro face of Kenshin, and the cat like faces of Black Cat! They make me laugh!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

The smiley face with inverted "U"s for eyes. Teehee!

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I think Bleach whit the Faces WT? O___o

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

I love when they're in love and they look at the character they like with tender eyes and a quiet smile, or when they smile about something ^_^ and -at last- when they cry in a farewell scene T^T.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

i like :D ^_^' :sweat: XD :) OX >.<

I prefer the funnier and crazy expressions... they make me laugh a lot cause their faces completely transform, also their body becomes smaller an fatter... is crazy... unfortunely it doesn't happens in real life... it would be really cool and hilarious to watch that!

Ararekaku M.G.

omg , the best and all time favorite is when they get that lil sweat mark and exasperated eyes when something astonishing happens !

The kawaii expression. Kyaaaa. ^3^

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.