Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur fav anime character expression? - Minitokyo

Ur fav anime character expression?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

hmmm, that's a hard question. Anyway my favorite expression would be all of the expressions that Kagome (inuyasha) or Chidori (FMP) makes in most occasions.

it really depends on the character, but i really like it when i see a character really shocked. it's funny!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

the ones with te sweat crips and crap. i like it when they become floppy and the what is it..... the ACK! ones. while the 'serious' faces are funny

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

VioletCU

Chubb's CU resident Mistress

my favorite would have to be the point of befuddlement. You know, the one where the face sort of looks like D| with black circle eyes, and mouth dropped. Yeah, that is cool. ^_^

i like Osaka's expression the best (of azumanga-daioh). her blank stare is teh win. the "i am a big perv" crying expression of characters like Aizen Teppa of Grenadier is also very funny.

When they are embrass , serious face, angry,the chibi angry ones! and the gloomy depressed chibis too
All chibi funny ones
eiyi(prince of tennis) chibi, he is so cute..!

Kakashi's expression when he found out that his favorite Icha Icha Paradice was going to be made into a movie at the end of Naruto movie made the whole stupid thing almost worth watching.

Athrun Sama.......NOMATTER what he said,,,,,,,
JUST HANDSOME>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

omgoodness tsukamoto tenma from school rumble has the BEST FACE EXPRESSIONS EVER! But generically, i like those chibi-kinda looks and the surprised looks with exageratted eyes. :P

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

i love those kinds of drops on the head is like this person is is next to the screen then infront of him two people are arguin or somethin then i drop appears on the persons head ...as the conversation gets more ridiculous then more drops form then it will be like rainin on his head thats so cute and funny
in the manga when winry pulverised edward when he 'broke 'his arm what was left of him was a pool of cencored blob of who knows what with his soul comin out of his mouth....hehe

umm...i like when they like are embarrased or they get shocked..its so cute^_^

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I like the super deformed faces and the faces of the characters who have been discovered doing something they were not supposed to do ^_^'

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i like wen there have the sweatdrop ^_^' and wen the act relli cute!.. X-P

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

1.smile
2.blushing face
3.nosebleed

- when the character is mourning in a corner with the dark atmospher around them, it's so funny (tamaki from Host club is a champion in this category).
- when they make all sort of fun faces when they made a mistake...
- when a character is looking another one in some weird way that make him or her looks beautifull (with flowers and hearts) for exemple, in CCS when sakura looks yukito in the sakura vision ! it's always so exagerated !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

when they get hit and they're eyes are glased like this: @_@

I like the expression when the character(s) are drawn comic-like style and their jaws are just dropped like completely shocked. Those are amusing and funny.^^

air, when misuzu does the 'v' peace sign...sigh... so cute

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

i think i like the guys who's so cold to the girl's feeling haha. but if he falls in love with one girl, make sure that he'll love her forever ^____^

just as Yuu in "marmalade boy" ^_^

Wugz

analord

Spike Spiegel, hung over, with his Prairie Oyster just spilled on the floor. Expression = priceless.

I like it when characters smile with their eyes closed, some serious/sad faces, blushing faces, and innocent facials

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

I like loving and sirius when one of my favorite characters makes them.

LoL... Kenshin's 'Oro?' face... :)

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

kurogane from tsubasa RC haha whenever he gets mad with fye and his panic expression when sakura n syaoran was drunk

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.