Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur fav anime character expression? - Minitokyo

Ur fav anime character expression?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

cherry12

love,hinata

blush expression and the famous *oops* expression :)

did i change alittle?

I must say Amano Ginji from GetBackers.. he's SOOOOOOOO extremely cute when he's chibi amano Ginji.. or when he see's akabane and stuff.. :)

ORO?!?! Also when Kentaro does some stupid thing to one of the girls and how they react is priceless. There is also that small clueless expression where the eyes shrink to dots... Yep..

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Kenshi's ORO expression~~~ *__* and also the chibi version Ritsuka when he's pissed/annoyed or angry! ^^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

Quote by JenosydesWhisperMatrixMy preferences are the uncomfortable ones with the emotion drips...that is funny and cute! >.<

Same for me! XD

Signature Image

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

When Ed Elric gets called short. All of those expressions are priceless. Rurouni Kenshin has had some good ones too.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

edward's expression when called short. sooo funny!

I like the one in which they get surprised/scared and they turn all white and kinda shapeless

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I love all of them, there are so many diverse expressions...
speaking of which, j'adore vous avatar; Trigun's interesting, isn't it?

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

I think i like Ayanami Rei's smiling expression.. (Hey, it's not like everyday can Shinji even see 1)

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

I like The Patented Anime Grin. Lots of teeth! It's adorable.

Anime sweatdrops,mostly.

There are some parts when the characters in School Rumble Semester 2 (harima,Tenma) will "fall" into an abyss after realising something,that's also freaking hilarious.

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

I love the anime smile. The one where an anime character's eyes are closed, represented by 2 upside down semicircles. It has that "I feel so blissful nothing can spoil my mood" feeling.

I like Sakura's smile from Sakura Taisen.

steffic

steffic

i l!ve a beaUtiFuL Life

misuzu in AIR.. every time she falls down and with dust all over her face, she smiles.. soo cutee.. he he.. and the ending goal part huhu.. her smile *sigh*

~to the one i love, prepare to die~ Oboro.
EXTERNAL IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. PLEASE USE Signature Image instead.
~thx to soujiokita for tis beautiful sig^^

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Fake smile... evil smile... suzumiya haruhi's smile after some weird thoughts enter her brain...

~_~

I loveee the Happy face like this ---> ^^
And a like the "drop of water", you know when then are embrass... -- > ^^" or ¬¬"
auhauahauha
Funny ones

Ryukon

Ryukon

Ankoku

I like it when they're scared or freaked out and their eyes become like a lil circle XD

Renton x Eureka 4 Ever
Signature
Proud Member Of The Gekkostate And Tsubasa

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.