Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hows my site? - Minitokyo

Hows my site?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Ok, the classical:

Please comment on my site. I willl comment yours too.

http://endlessgenesis.bravehost.com

Signature

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

errrrr ... where's your site ? o_O

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Whoa your site is lovely, i'll add a comment as soon as I can, I'm checking all my notifications in MT first then I'll pass by your site again ^^

I don' like this style..sorry

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Pretty! You might want to improve the background though. The font color can be improved too, sorry if I'm being harsh >_< But overall nice~

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

aside from the annoying ads, seems pretty nice. the repeated background however is kinda annoying. makes reading a hard thing to do. fix that up, and your site will shine. ^_^

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Your site looks really good. The layout is good and it's easy to navigate. I do have some suggestions that I hope you will find helpful. Keep in mind that my overall impression of the site is very positive.

The background image makes it difficult to read the gray text. The text could use a bit more contrast as well. Readability is important, and people will lose interest quickly if they have to select text just to read it.

The wallpaper thumbnails are... creative. This one is one of my personal gripes, so don't take it personally. I really hate it when people try to get cute and make odd shaped thumbnails that only show a small, cropped portion of the image. It makes it nearly impossible to tell what the full size image looks like, thereby defeating the purpose.

The thumbnails in the PNG section mostly link to the wrong full size images.

The HTML looks like it was hand coded, which I applaud. Most if not all WYSIWYG editors spit out lots of bad code. However, I do have two recommendations for your code. First, use CSS whenever possible for specifying styles. Second, run the code through a validator ( http://validator.w3.org/ ) and try to make it compliant. This will help ensure that browsers render it properly since most browsers still accept broken code, but with unpredictable results.

Signature Image

i hate this entry-sites...

The header is big...very big...ok, it's too big.

The tablebackground is... i say it this way: my eyes hurt...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I think thats a really cool site.

As Jim3535 said, validate it.

I suggest you get a decent host (no ads), use XHTML, a CSS based layout, less images (up to you there, they seem to get in the way), more of a meaning to your website (don't just have a website for the sake of having one, plus it will be much more rewarding if you do something useful).

Better then many sites, nonetheless. Good job.

Is needed an entry page, i think isn't necessary.

The header of the web is enormous, it should be smaller.

Also say that the text is 'hard' to read with the background.

But overall a nice site ;)

Quote by mad93Is needed an entry page, i think isn't necessary.

Also say that the text is 'hard' to read with the background.

I agree... the background and the text are something to correct asap

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

Very nice Site, good navigation and design, but this pic at the header gets streched to the bottom and makes some text unreadable. And this is what the w3c says:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fendlessgenesis.bravehost.com%2Fmain.html

Ps.: Where the hell did you put the doctype oO It is always the first line in an HTML document and not somewhere in the middle

Signatures suck

Then banner is overwhelmingly large. You should probably try to find another way to portrait what you want. The gray links, especially on the right navigation, is hard to see. I'd suggest replacing the colors of all your text/links with a bright and more vibrant variety to fit the overall scheme of the webpage better. Alternatively, you could lower the opacity of the background design for your panels so the text is more prominant.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.