Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 notification number gradually increases for no reaosn. - Minitokyo

notification number gradually increases for no reaosn.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ok, it started a few weeks ago, maybe a month or 2, well since he new MT came out. One day it got stuck on 2 notificaion even though there weren't any in the inbox, soon it was stuck on 3, 4 and now its up to 6, at first it wasn't much of a bother, because I was able to deal with it, but its kind of annoying now.

Signature Image

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Same here! When I have no notifications, it still shows that I have 4 messages but my inbox is empty! >_<

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

that happens to me too, but if you click "purge all" when you get rid of your notifs then it will get rid of them...

merged: 12-29-2005 ~ 06:12am
that happens to me too, but if you click "purge all" when you get rid of your notifs then it will get rid of them...

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

since notifications are based on cached data, it will stay there for a while, so the only way to clear them is just to press purge all, then you will have zero as it is.

Also, if you have new notifications, don't expect them to increase instantly, as the number need to be cached.

There are already numerous threads on such issues, do check before creating new threads. Cheers.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

When next you have a visible notification, press the purge all button to reset to zero.

As this question has also be asked and answered numerous times before, this thread is closed. Please remember to search before creating new threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.