Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Akira? Or is to too old? - Minitokyo

Do you like Akira? Or is to too old?

Tagged under Akira

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

I think everything about this movie is great! It still stands strong against a lot of todays anime movies coming out and in my opinion is still better than most. Solid Movie.

merged: 02-20-2009 ~ 06:41am
I think everything about this movie is great! It still stands strong against a lot of todays anime movies coming out and in my opinion is still better than most. Solid Movie.

its a classic, especially with the graphics for its time. I love it, it is in my anime collection.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Akira a timeless anime masterpiece to me because of the awesome graphics it had for the time period in which the film was made. So I liked Akira.

Signature

It had brilliant graphics, yeah, and some parts were great, but... I really couldn't bring myself to enjoy it. It was too weird without much else to back it up, for me.
I can see why it's a classic, though.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.