Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 request - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Icewind

Icewind

Cyber Punk

if anyone can make some Battle Angel Alita walls that would be great. and mybe the dust bunnys from the PSP comm.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I don't exactly know what BAA is but I can help you with those dust bunnies ;). You probably will need to carefully take apart your PSP and will probably need what is called a Precise Philips Head Screwdriver. You'll probably only need to take off the back part then just blow on it or use tweezers to pick them out with and also any stray hairs that might have found their way in.

Please accept my apologies for not assisting you on your other problem but I hope I have helped in the PSP category. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.