Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Cancel

:D I don't just mean the paring, I also mean the characters
Do U like both Yuki & Shuichi? And like them dateing? :D Also who do you like more?

(me: I love the paring. And love both characters, But Yuki's my fav.)

• Dec 30, 2005

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Cancel

i love both of them theyre sooooo cute! and shuichi is sooooo adorable! and yukis is just my kind of guy ^^

• Dec 31, 2005
Cancel

both of them are cute!n yes,yuki is sooooo damn gorgeous!man,if there's no shuichi...i fell for him at first sight!

• Jan 03, 2006
Cancel

They are so wonderful couple. I guess I like more Shuichi...I named my kitten Yuki,so now I can run around my house yelling "YukiYukiYukiYukiYuki!" pretty much the same way than Shuichi does.<<

Master Raenef,so cute! <

• Jan 09, 2006
Cancel

I am such a Eiri and Shuichi fan. I have to say, Eiri is my fav char and i love them as a couple as well ^^

• Jan 16, 2006

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

I like both of 'em cuz they're polar opposites and together they're funny as hell XD

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Cancel

Aw! I love 'em both of course. They are a GREAT couple and i love them equally. Shuichi wa kawaii! And Yuki is hott! Another cute couple would be Shuichi and Hiro, ne?

• Feb 18, 2006

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Cancel

I like Yuki. He's just cool, handsome and a great writer.

• Feb 19, 2006
Cancel

I like them both. Yuki is kool and Shuichi is fun and childish. therir awesome and make a great couple!

• Feb 22, 2006

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

Cancel

Definitely YUKI since he has more depth.
Shuu is too........pink. XD

• Feb 28, 2006
Cancel

Yuki. He's so hot with his blonde hair and cool personality. He's intelligent too since he can make good novels.

• Feb 28, 2006
Cancel

I like Shuichi because he has such a crazy personality and he's sometimes so childishly cute but Yuki is so special so handsome and whit a dark past, I like sad stories so. . . I just cant choose OX

Cancel

Yuki... <33
I would have choosed Shuichi because of the way he acts... but naw, then I rather vote for Ryuchi, but he wasn't there in the poll T_T
So Yuki for his... awesomeness ~~

Cancel

Also Yuki... He's good-looking, intelligent and I like his personality a lot more than Shuichi's. But Shuichi's much more funnier, that's why they make a nice couple. :)

• Apr 06, 2006
Cancel

I agree with siklara (She was the one who said to me that Gravitation was better than an other one. Do you remember? :D ) ^_^ Shuichi is much more funnier. And I like Yuki's face's expressions. :D They're great together.

I was sad when Yuki cried but I think crying also belongs to us and it's a part of being human.

Cancel

I like better Shuichi... well I can't say I really like Yuki so... but my fave Gravitaion character is Ryushi so... but I have just wachted the anime, I really like it but I couldn't convince me to read the manga.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Jun 01, 2006
Cancel

Shuichi ftw. He just makes me laugh. He is what makes the series feel as warm as it is.

• Jun 07, 2006

Moonchild10

Moonchild10

Freakishly Optimistic Novelist

Cancel

I love Shuichi probably the most because I can relate to him so much (and he's adorable), but Yuki's a pretty cool guy as well.
And I love them as a couple. ^_^

<(^-^)> Give me a hug!

• Jun 26, 2006
Cancel

i love both of them, they are sooo great together! Yuki is the collest with his attitiude and Shu-chan is the funniest with his antics and ways of expressing his love to Yuki...al in all a great couple!

• Jun 26, 2006

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Cancel

I like both of them.

Cancel

^w^ theyre so funny and awesome and sooo cute! and yukis hot XD" and shuichi is soo adorable ^_^

• Jul 28, 2006

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

Cancel

i am a big fan of yuki and shuichi. i think they make the most interesting couple yet. i dont like yuki's personality all to much, though. but i guess his personality is what makes him yuki and what makes shuichi fall for him. as for shuichi, he is a bit carefree and i think yuki needs that in his life.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

Cancel

I luv both of them equally ^^.their so cute 2gether!

Signature

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

Cancel

i really like shuichi of the two... but i really like it wen theyr together ^^ shuichi is like a little kid haha! i guess opposites really do attrakt ne? ^^
m.i.a. ^^

• Sep 03, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.