Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki & Shuichi fans! - Minitokyo

Yuki & Shuichi fans!

Tagged under Gravitation

Shuichi or Yuki

Yuki
20 votes
Shuichi
10 votes
Both
27 votes
Neither
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

:D I don't just mean the paring, I also mean the characters
Do U like both Yuki & Shuichi? And like them dateing? :D Also who do you like more?

(me: I love the paring. And love both characters, But Yuki's my fav.)

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i love both of them theyre sooooo cute! and shuichi is sooooo adorable! and yukis is just my kind of guy ^^

both of them are cute!n yes,yuki is sooooo damn gorgeous!man,if there's no shuichi...i fell for him at first sight!

They are so wonderful couple. I guess I like more Shuichi...I named my kitten Yuki,so now I can run around my house yelling "YukiYukiYukiYukiYuki!" pretty much the same way than Shuichi does.<<

Master Raenef,so cute! <

I am such a Eiri and Shuichi fan. I have to say, Eiri is my fav char and i love them as a couple as well ^^

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I like both of 'em cuz they're polar opposites and together they're funny as hell XD

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Aw! I love 'em both of course. They are a GREAT couple and i love them equally. Shuichi wa kawaii! And Yuki is hott! Another cute couple would be Shuichi and Hiro, ne?

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like Yuki. He's just cool, handsome and a great writer.

I like them both. Yuki is kool and Shuichi is fun and childish. therir awesome and make a great couple!

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

Definitely YUKI since he has more depth.
Shuu is too........pink. XD

Yuki. He's so hot with his blonde hair and cool personality. He's intelligent too since he can make good novels.

I like Shuichi because he has such a crazy personality and he's sometimes so childishly cute but Yuki is so special so handsome and whit a dark past, I like sad stories so. . . I just cant choose OX

Yuki... <33
I would have choosed Shuichi because of the way he acts... but naw, then I rather vote for Ryuchi, but he wasn't there in the poll T_T
So Yuki for his... awesomeness ~~

Also Yuki... He's good-looking, intelligent and I like his personality a lot more than Shuichi's. But Shuichi's much more funnier, that's why they make a nice couple. :)

I agree with siklara (She was the one who said to me that Gravitation was better than an other one. Do you remember? :D ) ^_^ Shuichi is much more funnier. And I like Yuki's face's expressions. :D They're great together.

I was sad when Yuki cried but I think crying also belongs to us and it's a part of being human.

I like better Shuichi... well I can't say I really like Yuki so... but my fave Gravitaion character is Ryushi so... but I have just wachted the anime, I really like it but I couldn't convince me to read the manga.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Shuichi ftw. He just makes me laugh. He is what makes the series feel as warm as it is.

Moonchild10

Moonchild10

Freakishly Optimistic Novelist

I love Shuichi probably the most because I can relate to him so much (and he's adorable), but Yuki's a pretty cool guy as well.
And I love them as a couple. ^_^

<(^-^)> Give me a hug!

i love both of them, they are sooo great together! Yuki is the collest with his attitiude and Shu-chan is the funniest with his antics and ways of expressing his love to Yuki...al in all a great couple!

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I like both of them.

^w^ theyre so funny and awesome and sooo cute! and yukis hot XD" and shuichi is soo adorable ^_^

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i am a big fan of yuki and shuichi. i think they make the most interesting couple yet. i dont like yuki's personality all to much, though. but i guess his personality is what makes him yuki and what makes shuichi fall for him. as for shuichi, he is a bit carefree and i think yuki needs that in his life.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

I luv both of them equally ^^.their so cute 2gether!

Signature

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i really like shuichi of the two... but i really like it wen theyr together ^^ shuichi is like a little kid haha! i guess opposites really do attrakt ne? ^^
m.i.a. ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.