Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If your in Anime, what would be your occupation? - Minitokyo

If your in Anime, what would be your occupation?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Like the title, if you were an anime character what would you be in terms of occupation?

Here are some examples:

Bounty hunter (Spike- Cowboy Bebop).
Schoolgirl or Schoolboy (Aya and Bob- Tenjho Tenge).
Spirit Detective (Yusuke- Yu Yu Hakusho).
Pilot (Kira- Gundam Seed).

Please feel free to share it! BTW, I would be a traveling ronin.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

FlameSummoner

Bringer of the Dark Fire

I wouldn't have one, I'd be like Taro from Hanaukyo Maids. (if not that, then I would be a schoolboy from Real Bout High School)

What is a sane man in an insane society called?
-an idiot, for going there in the first place

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Me? a super powerful Vastoroode from Bleach.
My job is of course to serve evil and then betray my boss, and then later joining the good guys. I started out bad of course.

If you don't know what is that, it is a spirit turned into an evil being called hollow and then evolved further into the most powerful type by mixing with Death God's and gaining their powers.

The rest? go read Bleach.
In other words, i would be the super bad guy who turns good.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

"Super bad guy who turns good"... somehow, that didn't surprise me... ^__^

I wanna be an excorcist! ^__^

I would be the sad healer.

Comedic relief, in conjunction with being the "extra" character who, despite his insignificance for the story, is simply an amazing person. Hell, he could even be important, but not all-together vital, you know?

Like Ryuuga from Mahoromatic.

the bad guy with the ultimate power

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

All Girls dormitory manager (Keitaro Urashima - Love Hina) or i would be a computer hacker ( Edward Wong Hau Pepleu Trivusky IV - Cowboy Bebop ) Woot so many to choose. Hard choice was made though. lol ^_^

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I will be a professional assassin. I would kill a bad guy and a good guy too. I will be emotionless and work just for money.

Humm let me think I know I would most definitely start out as a schoolgirl that my shady and mysterious past has forced me to move from city to city so as to not make people suspicious but there is always something about my past or my awesome powers that clue people in. In all actuality everyone is more accepting and open minded than I give him or her credit for but there is always this one jackass that spoils it for everyone so my trust of the human race is lacking to say the least. Everything would start out fine...I would make friends fast and even have a few boyfriends but then something would happen that would make me remember everything all over again and once again all of my loved ones will be put in danger so it would be time to move on again least the bodies start piling up again and people start looking for answers...

Yeah that would be cool and so open to so many possibilities.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

I would be a turtle with mysterious powers, I would be a loser during all the series and just in the last chapter would display my huge and hidden powers.
my power? my laughter is contagious.

the frist mind come to my mind is --
I'd like to be a Ryodan member , i don't want to steal anything but stay with Kuroro~~
and the second , I'll choose subaru sumenagi's career , it's magical ~

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

A hero-like Gundam Pilot of course, like Kira.

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I would like to be a shinobi XD yay! That or an alchemist (but I would work on my own >.<)

I school girl ( Like I am now!) A demon like shia from Pite Ten, the 'hero' of the manga/anime.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Quote by cifirynI would like to be a shinobi

Yeah I'd be a shinobi to. But I'd be an outcast because of my race, until one day the clans leader decides to give me an anchient power. And then I'd save them all, and become the leader.

a butt-kicking ninja like Naruto =]

merged: 12-31-2005 ~ 02:25am
a butt-kicking ninja like Naruto =]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.