Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Is The Most Cute Guy From Any Manga Or Anime ? - Minitokyo

Who Is The Most Cute Guy From Any Manga Or Anime ?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Really Dificult Question Isn't It ? For Me It Could Be ... Duo From Gundam :) Yes He is really cute for me , And Chiyaki from KKJ .Owwwwww, don't forget, Daisuke And Dark From DN Angel :) And Who is sexy for You ?

Signature

Calimanise

Cyber angel with elvish ears

definately Takuto from FullMoon wo Sagashite *turns red* and I agree with Duo! :)
who else... Kyou from Fruits Basket and Kakashi-sensei _^_ *addicted to those guys, so don't mind me XD*

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

hmmm...i like Sousuke from Full Metal Panic....and all the boys with his style of lines.... ^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

o_o For me I could go on for days listing characters. xD So many. @___@ Ones I am currently more obsessed with though would be... Vincent (Final Fantasy 7), Duo (Gundam Wing), Omi (Weiss Kreuz), Nagi (Weiss Kreuz), and Ken (Weiss Kreuz). @-@ I'm sure there are more right now. xD

I might come back later if I remember more. >_>

<_<

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Ahhhh! So many!! Daisuke from D.N Angel, Kira and Athrun from Gundam Seed, Kurama and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho! I can't name them all! XD XD meww

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

yumeko

Dreamer

there are soOo many guys i like. my list goes on forever '>.<
susumu, suzu and okita from PMK
Kaname and Tsukasa from Juvenile Orion
Tsume and Toboe from Wolf's Rain
Dark and Krad from D.N.Angel
Vincent from ffvii, Cloud and Sephiroth from ffvii Advent Children
my list goes on so ill stop right here

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

:) :) ^_^' ^_^' ufhh...i don't know....maybe...shin-chan..ha.ha...., i am kidding , i am really sorry...i really don't know.

Signature Image

Zoro & Sanji From :: One Piece
Akabane Kuroudo (Dr Jackal) from :: Get Backers
Kippie from :: Aishiteru ze Baby
Hattori Heiji & Kaito & Shinchi from :: Detective Conan

I also like Nara Shikamaru From :: Naruto ^^

Fisiu

Love, Hate, Love...

I don't know who is the most cute guy from manga or anime but i know that i'm pretty cute :]

Gues what?? ;)

Sexy ? Well I don't really know.

But for cute : Eichi-kun from fullmoon wo sagashite
but the character I like better is Athrun from Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny.

Others that I like : Chiyaki from KKJ, Sasuke from Naruto, Alviss from MAR, Kyo from Furuba

Signature

well.... there are so many cute guys in manga and anime it is a hard question... can't think of any character.... ah.... dark and krad of D.N. Angel ..they both are cute guys..!!!

Signature

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

ITACHI.
From Naruto, in case you knew not. Edward (fma) and Vash (Trigun) hold up their own forts quite nicely as well.

Auron, Cloud and Squall are the favorites from video games.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

miroku (inuyasha) is alright,(though he`s a womanizer) zorro (one piece) is cute, and i can`t think of anyone else
:hmpf:

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Kira n Athrun from Gundam Seed n Destiny

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

... don't think I'm yaoi okay?!
I think the cutest guys are Killy and Sanakan from blame!
i know Iknow, they're not really cute, that's what you're thinkin, right?
But I think they're really god-lookin'
C U

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

omgoodness... so many! well pretty much any man drawn by yuu watase is gorgeous! but the (short) list of hot men would be: tamahome, tasuki, kyo sohma, touya (ayashi no ceres), yuuhi, sanosuke sagara, souzou sagara, and aoshi shinomori. :P (and that's the short list!)

please don't think i spend my days sitting and drooling over hot anime men!

Signature Image

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...too many i would say...but i think yuki or kyo from fruits basket is very cute ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

If you want cute bishounen, I go for Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed.

If you want handsome ones, I vote for Ban Midou (Get Backers), Vincent Valentine (ff7), Squall Leonhart (ff8), Hokuto Umeda, Sano Shin, Sano Izumi from HanaKimi.

If you want beautiful guys... just stare at Fuuchouin Kazuki from Get Backers... ^_^'

Oh my... I have such a long list... -_-'

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

rimudo (fushigi gembu) of course ! waouh !!!

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

so hard to decide!!!
oh well here goes....cutest/sexyest: conan edogawa/shinichi kudo from meitantei conan!!!
eichi-kun and takuto from full moon wo sagashite!!!
daisuke from DN angel!!!^^
yuki from fruits basket

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i don't think i can decide on the cuttest.
there's one anime in my head right now that give me more than 20 guys and they're evenly cute.
but overall, gold saints from saint seiya... probably milo of scorpio is the cutest or is it mu of aries. i don't know, one of the two... probably mu.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Lessee, Souji from PMk, Ed from FMA, Momiji from Furuba, Kurama from YYH, Sora and Sunao from Sukisyo, that's about it.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Ed from FMA, Sora from Sukisyo, and Dark!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Kyou from Fruits Basket, Ban and Juubei from Getbackers, Gaara from Naruto, Sanzo and Hakkai from Saiyuki, Souji from PmK, the entire male cast of Harutoki.......thats all I can think of now.
But from all of them, right now the most cutest guys are in Kyou Kara Maou. Everyone is so cute and cool. Yuuri is so cute, Wolfram is very beautiful and Conrad has to be best looking guy I have ever seen in an anime.....He is (almost) perfect ^^;;

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.