Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2 things i get when i study - Minitokyo

2 things i get when i study

page 1 of 1 10 total items

usually , when i study , to things happen to me :
1-I get a SERIOUS hedache that i cant stand
2-SUPER lazyness

i tried everything from sleeping for rest to taking extra panadol , any1 got a cure for this cuz i want to study , and on the same time i dont...

*Im havin this hedache when i was writing all this , thats why i didnt explain alot , sry*

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Well...the lazyness is something everyone gets when required (or forced <--usually my case) to study; so that's hard to help with. But, the headache could be because your pushing yourself to hard. Try and relax some...even if you have to stop studying all together. But, if you really have to study...take something else...Bufferin- arthritis strength will kill any kind of headache (trust me... I know it does.) and any body pains; and it doesn't make you sleepy.
Hope that helps my friend...feel better.

--inulove04

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

never had that headache thingy before o.0
only the laziness part lol
for that...I force myself to go on but also take breaks in between..like go for snacks^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Quote: I force myself to go on but also take breaks in between..like go for snacks^^

He he I do that too...

I also get lazy... looks like a lot of us are the same. ^_^'

I don't really get headaches... so take care of yourself uchiha-vegeta. :)

Actually,i think it just has to do with your mindset on studying.
You should have an early rest,get up really.Sleeping too much does not help (it just adds to the laziness).Know your priorities, take an hour or two to sit down and do your work,and please,for your own sake,don't think of what you are going to have for lunch or other non-related stuff when you are studying. At the same time ,do not stress yourself out .After you have studied,enough is enough, If you try to squeeze every formula from the text into your brain,It then amounts to a complete blank. All work but no play makes uchiha-vegeta a dull person.Having a good diet is important too,I am not asking you to eat like a monk ,no fried stuff and no...what ever they don't eat.The point is eating some is good but don't eat too excessively as in too much. Procrastination is one big fat obstacle,you got to have alot of will power to overcome it. Thoughts like "leave this sum to tomorrow " , "who gives a damn about this essay". If you have a doubt, clear it IMMEDIATELY. Telling people how much effort you have put in just does not cut it . In my opinion ,your results will speak for itself and it will tell how much effort you have put in. That's about it. It 's the stuff that made me a sucess academically (there is also another thing). Sorry for taking up so much space by writing a whole lot of_____.You feel in the blanks, either crap or useful crap. It really is up to you.

GeorgeGI

George

Hey, great advice so far... JUST Remember to DO WHAT YOU LOVE & LOVE WHAT YOU DO. That's all I guess.

You've got to be good at something. TRUST ME you'll need study of some kinds to be better at those things. Maybe the kinds that are not in regular classroom, standard lecture. Just keep looking.

Clear you mind & rest. That's what I'll do when I've headache... in my class !

What have you discovered today?

It wouldn't hurt to be optimistic.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

Lazyness? Ya, I get really lazy when I study.

Headaches? Sometimes

And one more thing I get when I study: More sleep than I usually get. I fall asleep on my books very often.

Signature

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

man.... I cant study... even when I read... I get sleepy....
and then the same as U headaches... sometimes
and lazynes.... always.... even at reading the firsts words... XD

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i don't really study, now that i think of it i don't think i have ever studied for anything.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

oh the lazyness...yeah, the lazyness controlling me when i'm studying. actually, when i started to get headaches (yeah, sometimes) i draw anime characters on my notebook...yeah trying to be creative when doing notes XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.