Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vector of a girl with wings - Minitokyo

Vector of a girl with wings

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hi, here is a vector I've been working on for a while, I've been using a scan submitted by gnXiahouDun, awesome scan!
Well, this is still a work in progress the vectoring is almost finished, if all goes well I'll submit this
on new year night, in full color of course. :)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/ozma255/vector01.png

Signature

Wowww.. it's looking really good so far, can't wait til you post it (;

Signature Image

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Looks good, I think it will look much better in colour. Nice vectoring :)

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

Very nice, i like it alot.

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

it looks great~~~ keep going!

boo

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

one word: Wow!
I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's complete. But even thou it's not complete I like it. :)

grandreiayanami

grandreiayanami

The First Child Rei Ayanami

i like it very much
really

grandREIAYANAMImx

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Two things:

1. The sandbox forum section has a much smaller "new thread vs old thread" cut off mark than the regular forum. This is because we want new artwork to be reviewed. So threads of over 2 weeks should not be bumped up unless by the original thread creator with a new edition of the artwork.

2. Members are to post constructive criticism. Posts such as "wow, cool" and "great job" and leaving it at that is not allowed. Serious repeat offenders will be muted or banned.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.