Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle! Your Thoughts - Minitokyo

Shuffle! Your Thoughts

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Well aparently Shuffle! is almost over Ep 24 is the Final. What do you guys think about the series? Do you like how it has gone? What would rather have happened?

I personally would have liked to see more happen between Rin and Nerine but thats just me.

Feel free the voice opinions here after all thats what this forum is about!

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i just saw Episode 23
i really dont know what to expect of ep 24
i hope that Asa will get better soon T_T
but unfortunately i have the feeling that she is going to break up or something
i dont know

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

well I love Shuffle but the thing that bothers me is that they kind of forgot about Sia and Nerine. I mean Rin was supposed to pick between them but in stead went with Asa. and also I would have loved to see Kaede killed Asa or something like that! that would have been cool. when Kaede went nuts in eps 20 that was cool. well anyways thats all I have to say and I still love Shuffle!

Signature Image

Quote by angelicdemonIIIwell I love Shuffle but the thing that bothers me is that they kind of forgot about Sia and Nerine. I mean Rin was supposed to pick between them but in stead went with Asa. and also I would have loved to see Kaede killed Asa or something like that! that would have been cool. when Kaede went nuts in eps 20 that was cool. well anyways thats all I have to say and I still love Shuffle!

Yeah i agree they did just all of a sudden drop away from them. I also agree with the fact that something bad might happen with asa. I'm not sure what to expect out of 24 as well.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

so, has this series ended et?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

no the last episode should be out this week. I honestly wonder if they'll make a different version....

hey...... Asa got Rin........ the episode was so cute

I actually like the last episode of Shuffle much better than others of this genre.
It's probably because its an everyone is still happy kind of ending. No actually twist in the end that makes them all happy though. It just. happens... Want more surprise

Ky

Ky

Blue

Shuffle was a weak anime, full of weak characters, lackluster character development (even for a harem), a boring main protagonist, and the biggest letdown of an ending.

If i were to give shuffle a rating out of 10 (10 the highest) id give it a 7... one thing about shuffle is at the start its all fun and cutesy stuff but around the later half or so, youd discover that behind the cute faces of those girls lie tragedies in thier past. especially Kaede, i was thinking she's too perfect (even for an anime character) but it seems that shes the way she is because of the influence of things that have happened in the past. The only reason why i think the ending was okay was because she returned to her usual self... shes my fav charater in shuffle (like at the start of the series)
LASTLY i think that Rin is the most worthless protagonist in any anime like shuffle... (he was undecided )I think that he's an absolute monkey for not choosing Kaede... ^^

Shuffle! till a certain episode was ridiculous, the characters are a little strange ( some overeact too much) i can't give it a good comment i didn't like it that much ^^;

Quote by MeruXDI actually like the last episode of Shuffle much better than others of this genre.
It's probably because its an everyone is still happy kind of ending. No actually twist in the end that makes them all happy though. It just. happens... Want more surprise

Yea I actually kinda liked the last ep myself... it was nice to see that everyone was happy in the end. It was also good to see kaede back to her usual self as well

I saw the last episode of SHUFFLE! I was hoping that he would end up with Kaede considering all that she has done for him but I was not entirely disappointed because this is one of the few animes where the guy actually picks someone in the end

This anime turned out much better than I thought at first.
I didn't want Asa to get Rin that much, but oh well, it doesn't bother me much either...

Such a cool series it is, with beautiful girls..all of them ^^

Quote by novaliskThis anime turned out much better than I thought at first.
I didn't want Asa to get Rin that much, but oh well, it doesn't bother me much either...

Such a cool series it is, with beautiful girls..all of them ^^

well said my friend well said

such a grat anime ^^ but can't believe he went with her omg =S

I thought it'd be a normal harem series, but then it turned all dark. Still, much more worth watching than the cutesy type of harems.

Signature Image

it was great.. good drama nice character development. it had nice animation but some parts weren't so well done. it's more than just an ecchi anime. the story was good but the ending was arguable.

I enjoyed the series and how time was divided among the girls so that there was not an incredibly well-developed character among several static characters still utilizing conventions seen from the first episode. I was a bit surprised by Kaede and Sia's final scene. I laughed so much. Here we thought that they were only going for one guy and then we find out they *ahem* "swing both ways."

I'v only saw 5 episodes and I like it,the OP music rock and when I'v heard Mister.Lolipedofin,I laughed a long time on this one.

mikko87 7wk 2d ago
LASTLY i think that Rin is the most worthless protagonist in any anime like shuffle... (he was undecided )I think that he's an absolute monkey for not choosing Kaede... ^^

Dragon999675 7wk 1d ago
I saw the last episode of SHUFFLE! I was hoping that he would end up with Kaede considering all that she has done for him...

(Response)
OMG thank you! 100% agree with you. omg, if Rin had anymore sense than a rock, he would have chosen Kaede. She did everything for him, and he didn't deserve any of it. Kae-chan is way wayyyy to good for Rin.
===SPOILER===
And im getting really so sick of people changing their minds after ep 19-20, no one seems to realize that Keade was the Victim. (See my post on "Which shuffle girl do you want for your wife" thread. where i really speak my mind)

Quote by profnightvision
OMG thank you! 100% agree with you. omg, if Rin had anymore sense than a rock, he would have chosen Kaede. She did everything for him, and he didn't deserve any of it. Kae-chan is way wayyyy to good for Rin.
===SPOILER===
And im getting really so sick of people changing their minds after ep 19-20, no one seems to realize that Keade was the Victim. (See my post on "Which shuffle girl do you want for your wife" thread. where i really speak my mind)

I would have to agree it was kinda hard to watch how Rin practically abandonded her and she was a victum to neglect among other things. I mean she cooks/cleans for him, etc

On another note Thanks to everyone that posted on this its great to see so many points of view.

I actually did root for Kaede before seeing those episodes. She just turned too weird for me, that's why my opinion changed. However, there is no doubt, in my opinion, that Rin is ungrateful towards her.

Signature Image

DEATH TO ASA, DEATH TO ASA. she completly RUINED the last half of the show, i hated it. i like it better when she more of a supporting character, i mean hell, the show isnt even supposed to be about her. Rin was supposed to choose Sia or Nerine, or by luck end of with Kaede, i mean even Primula is better than Asa (Primula was cool in both the anime and h game!) SO SING WITH ME--DEATH TO ASA!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.