Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle! Your Thoughts - Minitokyo

Shuffle! Your Thoughts

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Yea I hate, HATE asa, It should of ended with Primlua! well that would of been the best ending for me, but still if it ending with Nerine,Sia or Kaede it would of been better. I agree 100% with Asa was better as a supporting character. I hated how they showed her saying stuff like "I like things that best how they are now" with being friends, but still she kept on going after Rin, behind Kaedes back, Asa knew Kaede loved Rin and she was a really! good friend to Kaede at the start of the show, but she was Backstabing Kaede but going out with Rin, while not telling kaede anything!, UNTIL Rin basically tell's her he likes her best :/ Asa is the Worst type of friend you could have. Primula was kind to kaede and tried to help her out, and Nerine and Sia were alright too. Rin also was a bit of a Idoit the way he treated Kaede, and even Primula who alot of people forget.

Though I dont think the ending was really! really! bad since, it still ends in a open-harem ending way, we all know Rin is with Asa, but to be honest I dont think it would last. All the girls are still after Rin, So even though at the end of the show it ends with Asa, it doesn't make me think that thats how things will always be. With Da Capo (Season 1 and 2) it ends with Nemu and its a Concrete ending, which would never change after the show, but with Shuffle, I get the impression anything cabn happen.

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

well...i enjoyed shuffle! except for the fact that they left out nerine and sia in the middle of the series <_<

the ending is not that much of a surprise (there're hints of it along the whole series ) but it IS very annoying...

I loved it, its one of my favorite shows. And Rin definately made the right choice Asa FTW! And it was unexpected which made it better

SHUFFLE SUCKS! It was such a great anime for the first 17+ ep's. then all of a sudden Asa comes and he falls in love with her. How fake?!?!? The mosat important charcters sia, nerine and kaede were suddenly side characters. they made a big thing out of they really love rin and that it was because of childhood experience. But they get forgote, but they still love rin for some reason. I hated the ending, it was the absolute worse out of every single show i have watched. Why, why ruin such a good show?

Quote by kikesu-chanSHUFFLE SUCKS! It was such a great anime for the first 17+ ep's. then all of a sudden Asa comes and he falls in love with her. How fake?!?!? The mosat important charcters sia, nerine and kaede were suddenly side characters. they made a big thing out of they really love rin and that it was because of childhood experience. But they get forgote, but they still love rin for some reason. I hated the ending, it was the absolute worse out of every single show i have watched. Why, why ruin such a good show?

i agree with that

merged: 11-17-2006 ~ 12:05am

Quote by houzukiwell...i enjoyed shuffle! except for the fact that they left out nerine and sia in the middle of the series <_<

the ending is not that much of a surprise (there're hints of it along the whole series ) but it IS very annoying...

i also have to say i agree with this statement as well.

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.