Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite girl in Negima? - Minitokyo

Favorite girl in Negima?

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Zasshirou

Zasshirou

Smartass whippersnapper

I'm just curious about who is your favorite girl/girls in Mahou Sensei Negima?
I think Konoka-chan and Sakurako-chan are both cute. Their personalities are quite different from the others, especially Konoka's. But this topic isn't about my attractions (ahem), it's about you telling yours. (Shows the free podium)

EvaUnit022

Night Elf Hunter And Proud Of It

I like Asuna, just because of her cow bells ^_^; no not really. I think shes cool in both the manga and anime.

Kozue-chan

Kozue-chan

Oh no! Instant K.O.!

Asuna all the way, heh. I don't usually go for the leads, but she's the most believable and interesting heroine I've come across in a long time.

I'm also a fan of Evangeline, Ayaka and Makie.

Signature

I love Setsuna. Her fighting is just awesome. Setsuna and Konoka make a cute couple. My second favorite would have to be Evangeline...she really kicks ass too!

My top choice is Kaede. Ya gotta love a ninja (even thought she claims that she isn't one).

Other favorites (lots of them...) in no particular order:

Fei, Konoka, Setsuna, Makie, Nodoka, Evangeline.

Meykeru-sensei

Meykeru-sensei

Magister Negi Magi

evangeline for her rarely seen but o so cute smile :)
kaede for her (there is a god! XP)endless legs
chigusa when she puts off her glasses: DAMN! XP XP
chachamaru for her evangeline-style tiny little smile
and of course mana.......mmmmm,mana (drool...)

as for in combat:
kaede,setsuna and hell yeah! evangeline KICK SERIOUS BUTT! XP XP X XP

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 04:31pm
tho i have to add i only have the manga and from what i've seen theyre the cutest in the manga (mana and evangeline for example lost their touch in the anime )

Rei Forever

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

im had been a big fan of nodoka and konoka :) but now im begining to like yue i think... yay videogame nerds? (and short people of course)

lets see Nodoka, Setsuna, Yue, Evangeline, makie, Konoka, the narutaki twins, and fei ku. i know thats a lot but i just cant choose ^_^ though Nodoka and Setsuna are my favorites of em all.

kineticstar

kineticstar

eXtRA MedICATioN 4 alL!!!

I like them all, but evangeline is just the girl for me. :D She looks all cute and all, but she is a killer when you get to know her x_x

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Yue Ayase. She cracks me up all the time. Baka rangers rules!

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

CHISAME 4ever! hahahaha
I think it's the best character ever! LOL
Who would imagine that such a swot could be an idol at the same time?

I also like Ayase, but I love Chisame ;)
Hasegawa Chisame in her two shapes

I prefer Hasegawa Chisame recently.
In fact,every girl is my apple.XD

Izlude

Izlude

You Dodged?

I'd say Satsuki Yotsuba, she's the only chubby girl in the Negima, and she's adorable. XD

GENESIC! EMERALD! TAGER! BUSTER!!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Sakurazaki Setsuna. She's tough, tomboyish and kicks ass. And she and Konoka are adorable. What's not to like? :)

Evangeline, she kicks butt (literally)
especially in that one pic where she regens right behind the white haired kid, it's like omgg *droool* =P

Animers

Animers

Kotori so cutee^^

nagase kaede, when she opens her eyes and not -_-, kawaii

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Use to be nodoka but i find that i like yue much much more. Also if you've seen the anime, in one of the later episodes what she does is just sooooo WOW (i wont spoil it by telling you)

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Nodoka-Because she is a bookworm, reserved, somewhat shy, aand she matches my personality more closer than the other girls in 2-A
Yue-She is always ready to support the people she is close to, very selfless, and she is willing to take necessary steps in tough situations, kind of a closet leader if you know what i mean.
Though i like all of them for their own little perks but the two mentioned above are a bit higher on my priority and necessary traits list.

LingshenChao

LingshenChao

ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND

Chao, Asuna, Kaede, Ku, Fumika Twins, Library Exploration Team and umm... oh yes, Evangeline and Charmarmaru...

tsk tsk, midget... be nice to Yue... :)

Ling

merged: 01-30-2006 ~ 11:03pm
Beside what ammunion Charmarmau Rakuso use for that gun? :)

merged: 01-30-2006 ~ 11:09pm
Rusty, what espiodes you talk about? if it is in 8, tell me because the quality for 8 is ruined.

Solution: Pull the power cord. Whoops. ^_^

Signature Image

Setsuna, the sports chicks and the cheerleaders. THEY ROCK. OH yeah. Kazumi too!

Setsuna, when her character got more involved in the manga, the story really picked up, decent fighting skills and she's creating her own path in trying to achieve strength and happiness; and she has wings and can fly!

Konoka, she's a fun character and her relationship with Setsuna is so nice, they look adorable together XD

I'm not a big fan of the Negima anime, come to think of it, I've never watched the end of it, maybe that'll change my opinion of it if I can be bothered getting around to it someday.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I deleted quite a few posts in this thread because they're simply a list of names. A thread becomes intolerably boring if it is composed of posts like "setsuna all the way!" or "kazumi, fei, setsuna.... (insert names) in no particular order."

Please do not make 5-second posts.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Ayase Yue...
Setsuna would be a close 2nd (but unlikely to ever overtake Yue in being #1 fave..)

I really like Yue's character (both in char design and personality) when reading the manga for the first time. I remember hoping Ken Akamatus would put more "page" time for her during the first few books. Luckily, she did become a relatively minor main character in Negima...and last few ep of anime version was just cool of her..hopefully similar situations (but better) can happen in the manga...

Setsuna - swordwoman always get ++ points in my books...coupled with "nadeshiko" look and nekomimi meido...almost overwhelming..Her feminine side is also compliments her strength as a warrior very well. As one of the main characters, she also grows alot through out the whole manga (from vol 4 till now)

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

I've only read up to volume #8, but from what i've seen, here are the ones i like best.. as you will see, i'm not a fan of pushover characters.. ^^;

Evangeline: Devil is disguise, but oh so sweet in her own little ways (and she's older too XD ).. so yes she has issues, who doesn't. I'm not crazy about her portrayal in the anime, but then again that whole show went downhill on tv -_-

Asuna: Awesome girl (friend, big or little sister type), she cares for others more then herself, she's athletic, isn't perfect (has a temper) but is true to herself.

Mana and Kaede also have potential to be favs of mine, but we don't see enough of them interacting really. But the fight they lead in volume #6.. omg yeah *_*

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.