Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite girl in Negima? - Minitokyo

Favorite girl in Negima?

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

well is hard to choose one ( when there are a lot) but i thing than evangeline is my favorite because she is the evil girl i like her even though asuna has strenght ,negi and she look great as couple( i didnt know if they love each other)

yoku

yoku

Yoku Ayase Masaki

Ayaka And Kaede ( I Got A Thing For a Blonde and a Female ninja , that's Hot!)

Jurai Or Die..........

I like Makie, Setsuna, Konoka, Fumika, Evangeline, and Aisaka Sayo.
Makie because I like her carefree attitude, her gymnastics, her cuteness and well everything about her.
Setsuna because she's really cool, she acts cold towards people at first but once she opens up to them she can be really nice, and I love her attitude and swordsmanship.
Konoka because she's cute, funny, nice, has a good personality, and because well she's just great.
Evangeline because she's real cool, total bad ass, and not to mention really cute.
Fumika because she just so totally adorable, and I love her carefree personality, and I love the way she likes to play pranks on people with her sister.
Aisaka Sayo because she's really cute and she is really nice, it would be better if she had a bigger role in the anime.

kaede-definitely- she reminds me of my other favorite akamatsu character- mitsune konno
ayaka- she just grew on me-i love her love/hate relationship with asuna
asuna-just a cool main character
setsuna/konoka- i adore these two
oh yeah-asakura is hawt! and sayo-the ghost girl, possibly the CUTEST anime character ever!
...whew that's a lot....

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

evangeline is the best imo

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

<.< One of my favorites right now is Takamichi(I'm waiting patiently for his "date" with Asuna), but he doesn�t have boobs, soo....

I think out of all the girls, my first favorite was Chisame. Then I started liking Konoka, and now I also like Mei. Sayo, Asakura, Haruna, and that other shinmei girl were cool too.

Now, who would you like to get with Negi? <.< I'm rooting for Konoka, but Ayaka would also have a rare magical item if she were to make a provisional contract with him.(check the volume with the explanation and the botched cards, It's somewhere in the 4-6 area)

Man, if only you hadn't said girls... 'Cause I REALLY want to see Fate in action again.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

i like Keade. I dunno why but i like the way she always seems to have one eye open lol

What's her name, Asuna's roomate. I forgot....but she has brown hair.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I like Asuna and Nodoka. Asuna is kewl kuz she's almost just like Naru hehe. She's very funny, kute, energetic, and the list gos on. Dat's whut I like about her.

Nodoka I like also because she is so shy and when she is around Negi, its almost too kute and I really like dat haha. She is very interesting when it comes to her feelings for Negi.

My three favorite 3A classmates would be (in no particular order): Setsuna Sakurazaka, Ayaka Yukihiro and Konoka Konoe.

To answer songprayeryuna's question, Konoka is Asuna's roommate.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

My favorite girls gotta be Satsuki Yotsuba, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Fei Ku, Akira Okochi.

Satsuki is a great character, she already knows what she wants to do in her future, she can actually stop a fight, and also my number one reason.....she can cook.

Setsuna is just plain cool, her moves with her swords, her wings, she looks cute with her hair down, and how she is protective to Konoka.

Fei Ku is funny, and also pretty cool as well, she can fight with bare hands, has a weird way of talking that is pretty funny.

Akira Okochi, not much about her other then that she is a swimmer....like me ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

Nodoka and Setsuna.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

juniok

juniok

From the moon

I really like both evangeline and kaede because they really kick ass ,but I like setsuna because also she kicks ass. But to tell you the truth Evangelene is #1,setsuna #2 ,kaede #3,and #4 mana because she has some potntial has a fighter.

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

I like almost every girl in Negima but the top three for me would be 1#Nodoka 2#Mana and 3#Setsuna.

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

hmm i actually perefer Setsuna

Asuna she's a bit cute specially when she's wielding a sword "The shadowknight wallpaper" personal favorite

I like Asuna the best. She's cute! ^^ I also started to like Asakura after I saw the episode about Sayo. It's really sweet how she befriended her. Setsuna is awesome too!

i'd have to say chachamaru would be my favourite, i just love that idea of an A.I that learns to love its cute. Oh and Zazie Rainyday i'd have to say is pretty up there, its that secretive personality that i really like so reserved, she also seems like she could hold her own in a battle (based on those claws of her....)...like a combo of Setsuna and Nodoka

well...I like almost every girl in the series, as the author managed to make every one of them as unique in their own ways as possible...though, here are the favourites:

Evangeline, her ways are not at all matching with her looks of a 10-year-old girl, thus making her cute in her own way....besides, she's really strong...

Konoka, being generous and always trying to befriend Setsuna despite being rejected many times, and her Kyoto-ben in the anime=cute~ XD

Ku Fei, because I'm a Wushu practitoner :D

erm...... the gal tat played basketbal? she looks cute to me......
asuna's 1 of the weird character.......
setsuna's juz cool weildin a katana...... she's juz awesome......
n finally evangeline......... 4 bein a 1000 over years old vampire wif a cute and mischief face.... :p

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

may i choose shizuna sensei? she's cute, too bad she lacks of appear in manga
i luv her face and her body...drool

Nodoka definitely tops my list of favorites. She is just so cute :D (also kind of like her haircut)

In second place I'd put Evangeline. There's just something about her that attracts me. (Be it her naughty character or her cute smile. Only god knows :D )

Third place is a shared place, and goes to Yue and Haruna.
Yes, I know, I couldn't make up my mind... X-P

I like Setsuna! She's cool^^
I think that Negi and Nagi are hot
Guess it runs in the family lol

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

Hmm...

Kaede---Because I always like kunoichi character,
Nodoka---She look like me alot.Bookworms,shy... ^.^;
Setsuna---I like when she is on battle!She's so cool!
Evangeline---She's sweet yet dangerous.My favorite personality.
Asuna---She's awesome girl! ^__^

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.