Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite girl in Negima? - Minitokyo

Favorite girl in Negima?

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Yue too...

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

Hmm... I like Asuna Kagurazaki and Yuue Ayase (She is great XD)

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

that's a easy 1, it'd be evangeline, she is sooo much more interesting then the rest of them, and she's different, she's vampire and a mage, she totally kicks butt hehe, plus i also just luv the attitude of hers

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Setsuna !

I like her honorbound-like personality and the awesome skills she has as a swordswoman.

Signature

I really could not possibly decide on just 1 girl out of them all...

Asuna Kagurazaka
Ayaka Yukihiro
Setsuna Sakurazaki
Konoka Konoe
Akira Ookouchi
Haruna Saotome
Mana Tatsumiya
Kaede Nagase
Chizuru Naba
Misa Kakizaki
Madoka Kugimiya
Kazumi Asakura
Chisame Hasegawa
Nodoka Miyazaki

...are probably my favorites right now.

Ashen-Phoenix

Ashen-Phoenix

Anime artist

Well, personally, outta Negi's class and the series' girls in general... I'd sya my favorites are Setsuna Sakurazaki, Evangeline A.K. McDowel, and probably Asuna Kagurazaka. :D

lol Though I like a some of the boys more, who weren't originally in the main cast; Fate (however u spell his last name) & Kotaro Inugami. >_<

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the endless rain."

I love Nodoka Miyazaki. Her personality is so cute and makes me love that side of her. So shy and always blushing makes me want to hug her a lot and go 'AWWW!' type of thing lol.
Yue Ayase is also cute since there is the conflict of love interest plus the way she denies for falling in love with Negi.
Setsuna and Evangeline are also great characters. Setsuna because she's a swordsman PLUS an angel, now how cool is that? With Evangeline, well.... it's lolita lol sry.... plus she has magic powers as well which also adds more to her features...

Aghh... gotta read Big Boss' doujinshi on those characters again.... lol.....

Definently Makie Sasaki and Nodoka Miyazaki. They are my favs since i first read the manga! ;)

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

Asuna is my fav she is the most responsible and yet she retains her inner child, she is the strongest yet need help :^) I just love her !

armandoluna

caballero dorado

Makie definitivamente

konoka is my fav

Signature

They all have different characteristics, I can't choose one, all of them i goota say! :D Well, most of the time Yue makes me laugh for being nerdy or something, I can't explain her! ahaha...

merged: 01-14-2007 ~ 11:36am
I can actually relate with Yue of being lazy student, lol...

Definately Nodoka Miyazaki. Purple hair, shy as a mouse in cat-infested areas her most memorable line from the manga:
"I've never been with a man before..."
"Well... me neither..." XD
She's so cute...

Quote by Midgetim had been a big fan of nodoka and konoka :) but now im begining to like yue i think... yay videogame nerds? (and short people of course)

Same here, although I prefer Evangeline more. Nodoka is just behind and Yue at third. Konoka would have been nice, except she's kinda attached with Secchan.

out of so many girls I can't just pick one:

Mana Tatsumiya-resident gun expert that works for anyone at the right place. She has some nice skills, plus i like the way she carries herself.

Evangeline-the child vampire with a nice streak. I like how she serves as the rather adult perspective for the class even though she's in that body.

Chizuru Naba-the motherly type with a aloof attitude. We need more of her.

Miyazaki Nodoka-she's just so cute

Chisame-computer nerd who's actually a net idol

my fav negima girls are

Evangeline because she's awsome .

mys second fave is kaede because of how her eyes kinda stay down and she also has the fourth biggest boobs in the whole class.

my third is chachamaru because she looks like she has no feeling but she relly acts like she has feelings plus she's a robot or android.

my fourth is setsuna for her fighting skills and that she likes konoka.

Yue is one of my favorites, I think it's her voice and monotone speaking, and when she's nervous she talks too much and gets confused :P, she looks cute, also she's intelligent but doesn't likes to study, I like that :P.
But I also go hyperactive when it's about Zazie, I know it's weird but I like that mistery that she carries, she rarely talks, and there was a time I remember when she comunicated just nodding and pointing :P Also I like her colored scars and when I saw her talking in her outfit she looked cute.
Chachamaru, speaking pattern similar to Yue, her inexpresive face is cute and there where a pair of times when she got nervous and started doing clumsy things, she looked so cute.
Evangeline, what can I say? She's strong, sure of herself, out of care, and when she revels her soft side, it is more evident than with other girls because she acts evilish most of the time.
Sayo, I think she looks cute, the red ayes, white hair, and she's a little nervous

.................(notices)............ok, 3 of 5 aren't human, that means I'm weird right?

won't say her name for a spoiler but ill go with the girl who dies because it was sad..

zerodyme

In all aspects Nodoko wins without a doubt, but Makie and Natsumi are also cute, also Setsuna and Kazumi seem good too, infact I like all of them atm lol... thou Nodoko is by far my fav ^^

Only based from the Manga, not seen Anime yet

Asuna! I love girls like her across the board~ Angry, strong women. It's my fetish. <3

Aside from her, I think Yue is a very good character. I like smart girls. Later in the manga I find her endlessly entertaining.

I also like Chisame. She is mildly normal considering the series.

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

I'd say Asuna and Setsuna. They both have swords. WOo! go swords;)

Vivaldi

i like nodoka and the twins! hmmm... i'm not reqally sure about asuna and the class president! i kinda like the ninja girl!hehehehe

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump such extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.