Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone knows "happy ending" anime? - Minitokyo

anyone knows "happy ending" anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Lately , everything i watch is having a bad ending :( , its started from chrno crusade , and i ended up with evangelion , so im fed up .If anyone can give me any "happy ending" anime , plz tell me

oh , and if its comedy , its better ^_^

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

You can watch for example Trigun(comedy)
Or Erementar Gerad, Marchen Awakens Romance(Comedy), Melody of Oblivion, Slayers(comedy), Yaiba....I tell you more, when I`m done watching

i dunno, something like inuyasha or sailor moon...sorry, can't help you much here, i like morbid depressing anime like evangelion and lain and the like-sorry ^_^

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i guess i could recommend chobits...as i remember there was nothing sad bout it, it had a great ending

uhm i like the sad ending anime 2

Signature Image

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

hmmmmm... Full Metal Alchemist is pretty funny, but other that..i dunno

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

oh I got some good ones that ended happy
Mai-Hime
He is my master
Samurai Champloo
Ah my Goddess
Love Hina
Outlaw Star
all the Tenchi
Beating Angel Dokuro-chan
Azunamanga Daiho
and more but then the list would be too long

Signature Image

GERARDSGIRL

GERARDSGIRL

Have fun without me ^_^

um... tenchi Outlaw star and um...Dargon Ball Z G Gundum Sailor moon!

I CANT SWIM!!!!!

samurai champloo

Someday's Dreamers and...um... Parallel Dual! and... there were a bunch that i was going to type but i forgot.

Gundam seed destiny,isn't it?

Rei011

Rei011

Eva 00 Pilot

Does that stuff even exist?!

Lonely Angel....

lol did to Re1011

happy endings as in romantic and etc.
are :
please teacher and twins
Full metal panic all three that are out so far
Gundam seed and destiny

ibuki4283

ibuki4283

~*The High School Ninja*~

Street Fighter V, Tenchi, Trigun...umm Love Hina.....ummm I would say Inuyasha but the ending of the series leaves you hanging. But then I still love it. The Movies do have happy Endings.

Never ever give up

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Good question!
All the animes i've seen ends with the 70% of the characters, dead!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

lonewolf89

lonewolf89

Day to love, Night to kill

hmm...the only most happy ending i seen so far is Fruit Basket, Gundam, Trigun....some like what..but i know there more very good ending I guess

Ummm.................
Erm.............
Uhh........
Oh yeah, wait that's not it...............

Well if you see it, some anime kinda make the ending kinda seem sad and happy at the same time.
I've never really finished watching most anime I watched so I don't know.
I prefer sad endings. Happy endings are too um....... not realistic.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

-Get Backers: Didn't give all the answers to the questions that came up in the anime, but the ending was cool and happy XD

-Recod of Lodoss War. Great story & nice ending

-Ah! Megami Sama

-Marmalade Boy

Can't think of others now...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Ifeel both Gundam seed and sedd destiny has a happy ending so does wing. Full metal panic does as well.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Jessenia

Jessenia

Inuyasha memiores

I really haven't so much happy ending I think I saw Trigun , Inuyasha, Marmalade Boy, Gundam, FMA, and I can't think of anymore but I think your are right like Samuari X That a very sad show

Chobits!

I can definetly relate with you on this, since I went through the same thing after watching cowboy bebop, berserk, and evangelion. So, have I got the answer for you! I happen to think that this anime is THE BEST comedy anime I've ever seen and it has a nice ending and basically if this one doesent cheer you up then absolutely nothing will. So what is the name of this great anime? Its called Golden Boy. It might be alittle ecchi, but all in all its the funniest anime ever. It might be hard to find so I'll PM a link to you. I know you'll thank me later. :D

Noir, is a good anime with a happy ending. It is an action/drama, but has a good ending that is not sad.

most comedy anime(not anime contain funny stuffs) are happy ending i think

D.N.Angel had a really happy ending... but it sorta did leave me wanting more....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.