Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Silent hill 4: links to silent hill 2 (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Silent hill 4: links to silent hill 2 (Spoilers)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

When I was looking at a FAQ of silent hill 2 (Which i want to get) I saw a part that said something like this "Here lies Walter sullivan" on a tombstone. Well that got me thinkin' that maybe they planned silent hill 4 in advance? i also noticed that silent hill 1 & 3 have the most ties to silent hill background wise. anotherthing I saw was that in silent hill 3 when the other guy akira or something the sires became more twisted. more pchyological and less weapons. And in 4 you use golf clubs as weapons! So what happened to a submachine gun? and the rifle? i want to use a rifle. Well this has bneen kindof a rant so i'll just stop.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

well i'm not familiar with SH4 and i remember SH3 vaguely. But yes, sh2(the best in the series) shows the tombstone of walter sullivan. Walter Sullivan also appears SH3 if I recall and I think you even fight him. SH3 is a sequel to sh1, the story of SH2 is unrelated to the others. However, there are key elements that are necessary to include in each game relating to the origins and past of Silent Hill, such as the mention of walter sullivan, a key figure in SH. But the psychological factor of the series became more intense with SH2. I havent played sh4 but i wonder if i should get it. I heard it's not as good as the others and that the gameplay sucks, so I'm skeptical that it'll measure up to SH2 or even SH3 and the original. How was it for you?

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

It was pretty fun I hated the wall monsters! AGHHHHH they sucked! But you get to fight walter sullivan at the end. i don't think that he's in 3. You might be thinking of douglas the dectective. But sh4 is very pchyologically way intense. Whew.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

who was the monster that you had to fight in a sort-of basement and that swam around in that filthy water? I don't remember that game well. I guess my mind has repressed the bad memories. I should play it, it'll probably answer some questions.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I really think that if the first game was remade with better graphics (like they did with Resident Evil) that it would be the best, and the scariest by far >_> But otherwise, 2 is my current favorite (though only by a little). Silent Hill 4 is definately worth playing even if it isn't the best one out there. Just because it isn't as good as the first two doesn't mean it isn't creepy or not worth playing (I actually kind of like it more than S3, myself). And Cynthia in S4... :sweat: Freaky... if you watch her from a higher floor she crawls all over the place.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

(Shiver) Creepy Cynthia (Shiver) U hate when she does that.

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Hey... I'm kinda stuck in a dead end in SH4.

How the hell do you get to Eileen Galvin's room!? Where's the key to her room?! Why is Henry so afraid to stick his hand into the toilet to get something that will probably be something important?

Help me out! Please?

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Yes I shall!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.