Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno in Chrno Crusade ending [spoiler] - Minitokyo

Chrno in Chrno Crusade ending [spoiler]

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 1 12 total items

I finished seeing Chrno Crusade a while ago and i was just thinking of the last episode. Remember when they showed Rosette's grave stone? You ever wondered where the buried Chrno? Or did they show it and i missed it......can someone explain where they burried him?

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

O_o noooo >_< spoiler >_< not listening..not listening >_<

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

dont name your thread that you jackass
dont mean to be so mean,
but you already ruined it before i read your thread

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

woh... screenlooker...mmmm...do you need to say that... that kind..mmmm...not nice... HitomiEyes did put a question mark Chrno's Death?

about your question.. good question. I thought they burried them together because they want to be together. I might be worng... It been a while snice I seen the series....

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

please think about re-naming your thread. even though you did put a question mark after the title, the content of the thread will most likely have spoilers for those who haven't seen the whole series yet. this thread should also be in the In-Depth Discussion section since it is about a certain anime.

Signature Image

oh damn......I have only watched 13 episodes .....I have been trying to avoid this kind of information...but the title just blew off everything....

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Changed thread title; also moved to In-depth section and added category ID

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

thanks unicorn for changing it, because i didn't know how...thanky=]
and sorry for spoling the story for the rest of u=[ I'm terribly sorry

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

oops, that was a problem, but thankfully i've already seen the anime. Well, when I was looking at the ending, I thought exactly the same! I can't think of what they did to chrno >.<!
I only hope that they buried him in the same place they buried Rosette, 'cause if they didn't do it only because the lovely chrno was a demon, that would had been really cruel! Hmpf!
uff...
Sorry for that! ^^ But something that I just thought was that father remington and the other buried them together, but only put the name of Rosette, so that the others(who were against of buring them) didn't find out. So they would be together forever. *cries* that sounds so sad! why did they have to die! Bwaaaa! *blows her nose and dry her eyes*
See ya, sniff

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

i think that did berry them together or chrono just tured in to ashes like aion

yeah...you might have a point there that he turned to ashes...good thinking

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Good question. When Rosette first met Chrno, he was gaurdian or staying near the tomb of the previuos girl (can't remember her name) Chrno was to be hooked up with. She was killed (I saw it a while ago, so please correct me if I'm wrong) and Chrno (in a weakened state) couldn't leave her or the watch. But in the end of the series he and Rosette died together, so what happenes to a demon when he dies? What about this: Since demons aren't all that physical, suppose he went to heaven with Rosette's spirit? I dunno. Would be nice though.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.