Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Power of Prayer - Minitokyo

The Power of Prayer

Would you put this wallpaper on your desktop?

Yes
6 votes
No
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Okiyoshimoura

Okiyoshimoura

FF Lover + Green Glass Addict

It was deleted. I can't figure out why. Maybe it sucks and I just can't tell. :sweat: Coments plz?

The Power of Prayer

Oh! And just to give credit where credit is due, here is where you can find the bg:
Armann [Isthel Khilea]

I don't know why but maybe bcuase it's too simple............ I don't know. I just don't like it. Needs an attention grabber

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Too bright and not as good as my current wallpaper. If it weren't for that I might use it.

omg! who cares what the other people say! i love it! i definatly would put this on my desktop!

I guess it was deleted because you used someone else's background and that's not allowed even if you give credit. After all the background is a very important part of your wall, unlike brushes, patterns, etc which are only resources.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

I agree with Erdbeermilch...that was essentially like using a stock photo for your background even if it wasn't an actual photo...personal effort into a background is definitely important to a good overall wall

Also, supposing the background was your work, it might be nice if the character was less bright (and perhaps larger) compared to the ground...it seems like a very pretty scan and it would be nice to be able to see it better...nice design idea, though...keep working at it :)

I think it's a good picture. It's not like many others, but I really like the title.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

it looks good, but the problem is probably that the background is someone else's wall. like erdbeermilch said.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.