Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'What is your fav Zoid?' - Minitokyo

'What is your fav Zoid?'

Tagged under Zoids

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Out of all of the Zoids in the whole world, who is your fav? Explain why, too. My overall fav is the Buster Fuhurer. The overall reason is just because he's cool and he also looks very strong. Here are my fav's in order from 1 to 10:
1. Buster Fuhrer
2.Berserk Bury
3.Storm Fuhrer
4.Black Blade Liger
5.Blade Liger
6.Liger Zero X(Both)
7.Rev Raptor
8.White Command Wolf
9.Stealth Viper
10.Death Saurer
What are your fav's?

Pteramander because it's freakin awesome!

has to be a tie betwwen the berserk fury and the lyger zero, however as chaos century shows a zoids titeness is determined by the pilot.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Like the username states above.....The Liger Zero. :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

It would have to be Rev Raptor. I have no damn clue why but it just seems so damn cool. I also like liger 04 i think it was. Panzer or sumthin close to that. Hmm or was it 03 bagh its been awhile since ive seen it. :sweat:

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Hm... I like the Berserk Fury and and Gairyuki(the upgraded version) because both are cool! On the liger's I really like the blade liger(blue original version) and I also love the death stinger.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

It's been so long since I've seen Zoids that I can't even remember half of the ones listed so I'm just gonna have to go with the Liger Zero. (I liked both of their pilots too.)

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

Lets see, I'm definately lovin the liger zero schnider(i think thats the orange and it goes wicked fast), cause im lovin speed and thats good in a fight. Also, the shadow fox kicks ASS. Impossible to track, nearly impossible to hit, and with a nice arsenal at it's disposal, ur definately gonna have ahardtime beating it. but ever since cartoon network took Zoids off, ive forgotten most of the good ones...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Forum threads should be conducive to meaningful discussions. Favorites threads such as this one generally elicit merely one-word or one-phrase reponses and posts do not link together to form a discussion. Therefore, such threads are strongly discouraged.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.