Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in ghosts? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Of course I do!
37 votes
No way!
12 votes
I don't know...
20 votes
I am a ghost! Mha ha ha
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Do you think that there really are spirits of the dead walking the Earth, wanting to complete unfinished business, or something else?
I'm not entirely sure what I believe myself...I wonder what y'all think.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

From the information we have available to us, there is no rational reason for thinking that any phenomenon that falls under this banner can't be explained by conventional science. A planet of six billion people can generate plenty of observed, non-reproducible, apparently supernatural phenomena without any of them actually having to be supernatural.

In particular, anyone proposing 'spirits of the dead walking the Earth' would also be suggesting that the human mind works in a completely different way to our scientific understanding of it, with little reason for doing so.

Humm I have seen a few tv shows that tells about ghost. But l don't there think there are any ghost.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Ghost do not exist, but there are some other things like demons that are real. Is not possible to have scientific evidence of these things.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

like Darktekya said, there are no ghosts. however, there ARE daemons and angels. both have separate worlds, worlds just like ours, but...its a scientific explanation that requires for me to type a newspaper in this thread, so umm...i'll just say....NO TO GHOSTS! :nya: lol

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

No, there are no ghosts or demons or daemons or angels or any other supernatural entities.

I believe in ghosts because I have to...it is in my religion.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

weird n supernatural things do happen, mayb such things could be explained scientifically in the future, but for now, believing in such things is perhaps the only way to avoid such happenings... i mean, we should not ignore the belief of the existence of the supernatural but we should not let it overtake logic or become paranoid over it...

mountain

mountain

None

Of course I do... well, I actually believe the ghosts are not spirits of the dead, but are just spirits. Those who don't believe in the supernatural events are just ignorant (just read up stuff, there are thousands of accounts of supernatural events and stuffs and heaps of books about it that are respectable). and maybe many scientific events would have to be explained as supernatural in the future :P

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I have ghosts in my underwear. XD XO XD

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Ghost I believe is not real. But people cant easily create an image of a ghost, demon, angel and fear or worship them. The brain is a confusing organ becuase it can create images and make them appear to be real. It is very easy to blend imagination with reality. I do it all the time lol.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

Quote by k4poloGhost I believe is not real. But people cant easily create an image of a ghost, demon, angel and fear or worship them. The brain is a confusing organ becuase it can create images and make them appear to be real. It is very easy to blend imagination with reality. I do it all the time lol.

Yes the brain can create these images and make them seem real. But when someone else sees it with you at the same time. It' kinda hard not to believe in ghosts. Your brain can trick you at time, but it can' t trick a camera and I got some scary pics that say out loud that ghosts are real. But that's just the opinion of one crazy.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

photo manipulation is a very common thing, btw.

i do not really believe in ghosts but i'm very open-minded so if i see one i'll be very pleased to meet him ... it ... whatever.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Sometimes I get them on my TV.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

Sometimes I do sometimes i don't
O_O
depends on my location and setting....
I'm pretty much scared of everything...
T_T

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

Maybe I say no... I mean, only heard of it from my friends (whom I doubt will lie to me about something like that).

No matter how much you love something,
Somebody out there hates it.

There is no Ghost . because the spirits people that have been die wiil stay in barzah (places for die people). If people say that they see ghost it just a illusion thats have been made by devil or satan ( ghost is different with satan)

Live is fight if don't fight will not survive

for some odd i reason.....i think there r such things as ghost. i believe i saw two of them in my old apartment. one in my mirror that was green and staring down at me. another one was a bald man sitting on my toliet at night. i swear to god is was not just something i saw cuz i saw the blad man everyday for a long long time. and for the mirror thing, i saw that by a photo my friend took of me. and i don't think ghost r spirits r harmful.....at least most of them rn't. they r just wandering souls....hidden in or stuck in a certain place. for example, my old apartment T.T.

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

i believe in them,

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Hard to decide, really...

But if there were ghosts wandering this earth, to complete unfinished buisness, i don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, they once lived too, right?

Then again, there's no scientific proof of ghosts. I guess it kinda depends ^^

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i guess ghost are just our imaginations
unless you can prove to me there is a ghost existing
then i will believe
but for now...
i dont think there is such a thing
called ghost...

hmmm, well, i guess i do. kinda. i do belive in spirits that are still on earth, that are waiting to cross over. infact i think i saw a ghost once. so yeah i think so.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

No I don't believe in them, they're just made-up by the human mind.

But there are some instances that I though I saw a ghost. Coz I was scared. :p XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

it is said that ghost is a fragmentation of what you were thinking... but then again can you believe that? How can you picture something so horrible and spooky?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.