Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in ghosts? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Of course I do!
37 votes
No way!
12 votes
I don't know...
20 votes
I am a ghost! Mha ha ha
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

I think I believe in them. :\
My cousin in the Philippines saw one when he was young but he was on his own.
The spot where he saw it was outside a very old school and there aren't many streetlights around that area.
What he saw was a pale white woman wearing a white dress but he couldn't see her face for some reason. He said it was covered by hair and fog but he didn't stand around to look at her, he ran back home and fainted!
He saw another ghost a few years ago at his workplace but that time he was with his boss who could actually talk to ghosts and he said she had a conversation with it but he never heard the ghost reply. He watched his boss talking to it but he never heard the ghost talk, actually he said he couldn't see it's face again. His boss said to him that the ghost asked what him his name was.
Also my cousin's nephew saw a ghost when I was there in the Philippines, last December. I was watching TV and he was sitting outside. It was night and he suddenly came inside and sat down looking shaken, he then started a conversation with my other cousins (I don't understand any Tagalog) and I asked them to translate what he said, they said he saw a ghost on the top of the next door neighbour's roof. So we went outside. There was nothing there but he insisted it was there. We then got our digital cameras and started clicking in the direction he saw it and surely enough we saw on one of our cameras a little bit of the ghost and that was the head, hair and it's shoulders but it was faded at the bottom and once again no face, no facial features whatsoever just the shape of the head. Strange but true. :o

Signature

i do not beleve in gohsts, but i do beleve in sperits. i know they are pretty much the same thing but i have and odd view on what the diffrences are for me. to me a ghost would be a sperit traped in a loop or print cycle traped because of a tramatic event in their previouse life gennerally caused by past guilt or the way they died. and a sperit is the astrial remnence of a persons speritule being. as for angles and deamons i do not beleve in the accepted views pretaing to the view of them having wings and either being ritchious or pure evil but being sould with the abbilities to influence others..in wither good or with ill intention...(yes most yould assume i'm just another crack pot and thats your oppinion for you to decide ....lol...an sry for the bad spelling..)

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm... i believ ther are ghosts... but i dont think you kan necessarily see them... its like... the feeling you get wen you think somones watching you... but wen you looking around... no ones ther... maybe ghosts arnt the right words... but you usually associate ghosts with white puffs that you kan see or somthing along thos lines... but maybe they should jus be kall spirits... iv heard of people who are full of spirit but iv nvr heard of a person whos full of ghost ^^'' an supposedly... people leav behind their spirit wen they pass on ^^ but thats jus wat i think
m.i.a. ^^

I believ in ghost/spritis..because i can see them....i'm telling the truth...i've seen them since i had a near death experience...>-< They won't harm you unless you provoke them..you can say that i help them cross over to the other side...and yesterday when i was at work someone giggled really close to my ear and there were no one in the resturant and the i saw hair blowing in the wind and the next second is was gone O_O that was creepy...then i found out that it's the spirit of a 6 year old girl that haunts the place....i think she needs help crossing over.

Can't you feel my heart.Falling through the rain

I do believe there is something like that. One time I've experianced an incounter, at first I thought maybe it was all in my head untill I found out my mom experanced the same thing as well! We both described what it looked like and the results came out the same! Now if I've seen it and my mom...then I don't think it was all in our heads ^_^' When I was a baby in my mom's stomache she seen the figure twice, then when I was born I seen it twice! It's sorta freaky. and what's really weird, it's not like a ghostly figure but an actuall person that you could reach out and touch! He had a old fashion hat on with a suit case...? My mom never felt scared with it...but I did? Strange isn't it? Since this day I've never seen it again, and I hope I never do! ^_^'

Hell, I have seen enough! But that\'s not an oddity here.

I live in Merida, the second oldest city in Mexico and the continent (456 years old). That\'s in the Yucatán Peninsula, where one of the bloodiest civil wars of the Continent happened between Spaniards and Mayas. So, we have plenty to share.

I\'ve seen animal ghosts (\"winds\" are called here)in my own house, but the two most horrible ones I\'ve seen happened in te Road to Cancun, a very new road where too many accidents happened.

In one trip, the figure of an old woman and the one of a three almost made me get off the road. It was late night.

In other trip, I was a passenger. It was about 5:00 am, still dark. Four mayan men, dressed in poor clothes from the 19th century, were walking towards the van. They were covered in blood, and had rifles in their hands.

But, here, they are part of the secene. Every day we walk the same pats and roads and streeths as our ancestors did. It\'s not difficult to find one once in a while.

I am ghost! mia hahahaha!

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

I believe that there're ghosts, of course... I think they're spirits that are afraid to leave the world. Maybe they've done nasty thing when they lived. We don't need to be scared of ghost. Robbers or thieves are people that we should afraid of, because they can kill us anytime they want^^'.
In fact, there were ghosts at my house.

I think no one can deny that there're ghosts, exspecially children. I often feel that someone follow me everywhere and he's not human. I feel scare when i'm in the dark. Of course there will be no photo of ghosts, but i think people may feel that they exist in this world.

I believe in them.
It's not like i have seen ghosts before or i'm scared of ghosts. I do believe in ghosts because there's no way to deny that ghosts are unreal.Scientists cant affirm that ghosts do not exist.
Besides, when it comes to talk 'bout ghosts, seem everone think they are the bad spirits that always disturb people.
I believe in good ones.

I dont belive in ghosts but in demons,yes..demons are real :( it is the eternal fight evil vs. good/ Lucifer vs. God

WooyaPooya

Fallen Member

I'm not entirely sure if I believe in them. If they do, I'd like to meet a friendly one. :]

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I don't really believe in ghosts, but ghost stories and those TV shows that explore the world of the unnatural are always fun to watch :)

Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

lools...well i didn't believe in ghosts until my sensei said he does...if he believes, then i'm sure there's a good reason and for that i believe it too... ^_^' T_T o_0

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

people, even if you do or you don't believe in ghosts they are still here in the world looking for a way home. They are every where you go. ghost just don't come out at night but they also come out during the day. some are good and some are prue evil that just want to kill you and take your enrgy. Ghost are here because they can not find there way home, they are lost that is why they try to talk to us but we get scared. sometimes you don't even know if they are good or evil. there are even some ghosts that was a member of your family that just pasted away and just wants to see how you are doing. I have two ghosts/spirits with me all the time, to make sure i am safe and nothing will harm me. So like i sayed ghost are all around, you just don't they. who kknows maybe there is a ghost sitting right next to you.

I belive there are ghost but they are nothing. But it is not made up there are ghost that dont fully die for some reason but they are useless and can not do anything except wait.

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

Quote by ChristXicerI belive there are ghost but they are nothing. But it is not made up there are ghost that dont fully die for some reason but they are useless and can not do anything except wait.

Ghost are not useless, how can you say that. they are here on this earth to prtect the family they loved. there are some ghosts that don't want to leave their loved ones but they have no choice. some ghosts are nice while some are mean that can kill you when you are asleep. you can't say they are nothing.

Well, there's an (almost) anthropoligical facts that may be interesting for someone.

In Catholicism is believed that ghosts are souls from the Purgatory. That's not a place, it's a state of the soul: saved, but still paying for some deeds that don't allow it to go to the precense of God rigth away. They appear to the people to ask for prays.

But Catholicism in my land is kind of especial. It's called sincretism. It mixed with the old mayan beliefs. So, we have a pantheon full not only of ghosts, but of spirits that are not exactly angels nor devils. They "live" in the dead cities in the jungle. And, of course, there angels and devils.

If you're interested in ghosts, don't buy esotheric books. Better look for antropolgical books about the belief of certain cultures... no, they' are not as boring as you think.

I believe strongly in ghosts...I think ghosts are here for many reasons. Some didn't get to finish something extremely important and so they stay until it can be. Some just wanted to stay on the earthly plane instead of going "on."They have grown too attached to earth or a special place they frequented a lot while they were alive. Then again, kyo-tohru-1985 was correct in that some ghosts are here to protect their family. however, I have never heard, read, or experienced any type of ghost that kills anyone in your sleep. Those are poltergeists, a whole other subject.

In fact , Ghost is not a real creature in the world . But , when you do something wrong , the ghost will go inside you mind . You become fear , so one day you "see" the ghost .
And in another way , when something can't explained by you , you may say there is a ghost .

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.