Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most useful item out there - Minitokyo

Most useful item out there

page 1 of 1 22 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

This time I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on whats the most useful item out there. Basicly an item that makes you want to say, "Is there anything *item of choice* can't solve". For instance duct tape, it's so useful I think I saw a book about the many uses of duct tape.......

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

DUCT TAPE!!!!!!

You can make lotsa stuff outta it, and it's always useful for repairing things.

Then again, you could also say one of the following:

Wood
Steel
Concrete

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Perhaps water - that's the most needed item.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Right on dude, I made a solid ball of duct tape once and boy did I have alot of fun with that and wood, steel and concrete are obviously useful too

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...can "i" be an item...cause I think I am pretty useful :P ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Candy XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by snarzzhm...can "i" be an item...cause I think I am pretty useful :P ^^

Hmmmmm good thats a toughie, snarzz but I was thinking more of an inanimate object or substance like water as Zdenek suggested. And water is a good one by the way able to be in solid, liquid and gas form, turns turbines to create electricity or simply to fill up a waterballoon to be chucked at someone creating a "Kodak Moment".

- Robert Wilensky

I'll go for a tree.. it can be almost anything u want

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by katz291Candy XD

Whoa, now thats the most practical item listed up to date. A world without candy would put millions out of business and poor Willie Wonka would end up working in a caviar factory instead.

Quote by darkrad16I'll go for a tree.. it can be almost anything u want

Yeah, tress are a must it gives us shade, produce fruits, oxygen, wood, pencils....*hours later* and paper. *passes out from constant listing*

- Robert Wilensky

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

Toilet Paper ;)

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

remote controls :D
not having to get up to change the channel of what ever :D
invention for us lazy people :D

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by SkillzpayToilet Paper ;)

And yet another practical item we need when entering the john; either that or we're still stuck using leaves *shudders*

Quote by rory07remote controls :D not having to get up to change the channel of what ever :D
invention for us lazy people :D

I guess changing the channel doesn't get more simple than this and couch potatoes like some people I know probably consider this sacred. All hail the remote

- Robert Wilensky

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

the TV lol

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by fUuShiGiYuGithe TV lol

*Imagines a world without TV*......that can't be good.... *run, hugs the TV, and and starts to polish the screen* hey even TVs need to be appreciated.......

- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Umm... Tv's really aren't useful, 'cept for entertainment.

I have to say, the wisest thing said so far are trees. They've shaped history.

Signature

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Money. You can sell it, burn it, make airplanes, you can even use it as toilet paper when massive inflation plagues the country.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

That reminds me, if you've ever looked at Germany after the Treaty of Versailles. People in Germany burnt money because it was so useless and they were very cold.

There's a story of an American man walking into a German restaurant and placing down a dollar bill. He said, "Give me as much food as this dollar can give me." The waitress looked amazed and went to the manager. They seated the American man, and soon started to bring in at least a 7 course meal. The American man looked startled, but he accepted it. Just when he finished the 7th course, and was about to pay the bill, when the waitress brought in an 8th course. "What's this?" he asked. "Sir, the Deustch mark has just gone down in value again," the waitress responded.

Signature

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by SAGOMoney. You can sell it, burn it, make airplanes, you can even use it as toilet paper when massive inflation plagues the country.

Very.....unique.....way of thinking SAGO but using it as toilet paper might be crossing the line between sane and insane ^_^' lol...

- Robert Wilensky

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I'm surprised none of you pyro's have mentioned this.

The best item has to be fire! Warmth, cooking, destruction- everything you need!

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by Lord_Tensai_IIII'm surprised none of you pyro's have mentioned this.
The best item has to be fire! Warmth, cooking, destruction- everything you need!

Such a simplistic substance yet so versatile in countless ways....I'm surprised that even I haven't thought about this earlier because like using fire alot.

- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

It's not even a substance -- it's energy being released in the form of heat and light.

Signature

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by Vagrant123It's not even a substance -- it's energy being released in the form of heat and light.

Thanks for the correction and to be more specific it's one of three forms of energy radiant, kinetic and potential energy with fire falling in the catagory of radiant energy.....

- Robert Wilensky

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.