Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disgaea 2 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Disgaea

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

I saw a Disgaea topic, but none for Disgaea II. With the anime on the way and 2 almost done with developement, I thought we might bring some focus back onto so many fond memories of lvl 2000 prinnies! I personally loved this game, and am happy to hear, Laharl, Etna, Flonne, and the never talking but super mascot of the nippon ichi realm Plenair are all aboard for the much awaited sequel. However, personally I am looking more foward to the new characters Adel and Riz. I will even be cosplaying as Adel later this year and am looking forward to the games release. The official site of course is all in Japanese, however it's not hard to naviagate when all the buttons are in english.

http://disgaea.jp/2/

Check out the 'special' section and also the 'downloads' areas for some really great treats. I really want to get the artbook soon so I hope they hurry! Cheers to Disgaea 2!

Kazi-chan

Kazi-chan

Asucaga

I'm also waiting for this game. I enjoyed the first one and the art is really cute. I liked Plenair (but she wasn't really a main character or anything though D:) YAY for Disgaea 2! ^^

Disgaea is an awesome game. Looking at the screenshots of the battle system for 2, it's going to be even crazier than the first. ^_^

Human attack tower. XD

No longer are we just bound by the Jump factor... HUMAN ATTACK TOWER, HOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is just going to be even more amusing than the first! I just can't wait for it to come out here in the States. The Japanese release is set for Feb 23, and the tentative release date for North America is 6/6/06. Talk about an interesting and ironic sense of timing.

"Your mind is the key to every door--no locks shall withhold you, no bars shall restrain you." -anonymous

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

nice game, but i really dislike the snes graphic style.... :S

I didnt see the link yet, but i hope they will fix this with the sequal

Orokawa Ototoyo........

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Quote by ibrahimmnice game, but i really dislike the snes graphic style.... :S

I didnt see the link yet, but i hope they will fix this with the sequal

that is the Nippon Ichi style so i guess your going to be disapointed

Signature Image

I finally got my hands on a new copy of the original Disgaea (after a long wait for a decent price) and am really looking forward to spending some good, quality time with it given I've wanted to play it as long. I'm working on other games at the moment, but I did give it a quick look to go through some of the tutorials and it looks great.

The anime, and sequels will be a given despite my limited experience with it in that the series is chock full of unique personality -- what drove me to it in the first place.

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

Yay yay, cheer, kanpai everyone, Disgaea is coming back, definately. Release date for North America is 6/6/06, oh lucky lucky, June not August (yokatta), I just can't wait for it to release. Anime and now Disgaea 2 so much things come out. Talking about Disgaea 2, have everyone seen it? I haven't , but I'm sure it's really good right.

May the loli be with you

cloudp23

cloudp23

i am an exorcist who serves god

disgaea 2 is going to be the best strategy/rpg the reason why
1. laharl is gonna be in the game but not the main character :sweat:
2.the battle is gonna be the same but with better action & raphics :)
3.the fighting is gonna be the best EVER :D

Disgaea is fun but there isn't that much strategy involved. The enemies go for the weakest character all the time. It's mostly just sending a tank to the front and some light puzzle solving.

Leonne

Leonne

dfiler of soulz

i like this game... ^_^
hope will release soon..

I reckon the game look good so far. Already theres heaps of video trailers and pics to look at. Im just happy that Etnas in it. YAY

Wrath-O-Fate

Twilight_Raven

:)Exicted about the game and anime coming out. Here is the game trailer and also the opening and i also have the game trailer for the first game.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZ68ISb493I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=50ioT1VEQ24

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y_oXsY_GFBI

Mankind can guide its own destiny

O_O when someone gets the new Artbook PLEASE PUT SCANS UP o_o PLEASE.

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

I can't wait for this to come out... the first game was really good. hopefully none of our expectations will be let down.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I hope its be as fun as the first

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

the english version finally released! ^.^
my long awaited moment has come true......
It's co.... COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Truly an excellent game. It really lives up to the first, which I consider among the most entertaining games I have ever played. Like the first game, the actual story is rather short. I finished it in about 30 hours. However, the post-game material is even more abundant than in Disgaea. There are a lot more secret bosses, hidden characters, and annoyingly difficult stages.

Compared to Disgaea, I'd say the first game had a better overall story, but this game wins in terms of fun and gameplay. Not to mention the quirky humor.

Yeah! excellent game tambien el anime pero que no tomo mucho en cuenta el curso del juego ^_^' pero al fin es un buen trabajo tanto en el game como en el anime :)
Now! this game begins :pacman: Disgaea 2 Cursed Memories ;)

I own both Disgaea games. If you want to talk to me to learn more how to beat the game I'll be online . thank-you

to beat to game is easy, but it's nearly impossible for me to complete the game haha

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

ah yes, disgaea and disgaea 2 are both awesome games. gotta love the story and of course the humour, ha. hopefully disgaea 3 will be just as awesome if not better than the first 2, d00d.

disgaea 3 trailer. -----> click here

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Some of those characters are adorable!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.