Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Yugi-oh Battle-Royale - Minitokyo

[GAME] Yugi-oh Battle-Royale

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

This is another thread by me, rooney, in an attempt to raise my MT Credits

WARNING, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE YUGI-OH OR ARE INTIMIDATED BY THE SEEMINGLY COMPLEX RULES THAT GO WITH IT.

Basically, you take any Yugi-oh card that you know of and play it by making a post stating how you play or summon it, it's Atk and Def scores (Face-up monsters and tokens only), and what effects it has

Wait, you can get credits for being a thread host?
Anyways seems interesting (kinda)
Ok, so du I start by summoning?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Not exactly, you could play a couple of trap and magic cards face down, but keep that to a minimum, so that you don't end up confusing everyone

Except I don't know many cards

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Swarm of Scarabs,Insect, Atk/500 Def/1000, Effect- you can flip this card into face down defence position per turn during your main phase. when this card is flip summoned, destroy 1 monster on your opponents side of the field.

Trap card: Ceasefire

I play "A Legendary Ocean"
It inceases the Attack and Defence of all Water-Attribute Monsters by 200, and decreases their level by one star, and it doubles as Umi
Now I Summon B.E.S. Crystal Core, Machine, 2100/1200, 5-star, water
Effect- When this card is summoned, It gets 3 counters on it. When it does battle with another monster, remove 1 counter. If this card has no counters, destroy it at the end of the Battle Phase

merged: 01-03-2006 ~ 01:10am

Quote by vatican92Except I don't know many cards

Try looking up some Yugi-oh cards at Stop2Shop.com.
It's got quite an impressive list of TCG's

Firebomb

Anime Lover

flip Swarm of Scarabs and destroy B.E>s Crystal Core.

then flip face down

Quote by rooney
Now I Summon B.E.S. Crystal Core, Machine, 2100/1200, 5-star,

Wait, don't you need to sacrifice before you summon level 4+ monster?

I play Premature Burial, which at the cost of 800 Lp, I can bring back a monster from the graveyard
Now B.E.S. Crystal Core is back
Then, I'll play Graceful Charity, which allows me to draw three cards and then discard any two from my hand
Next, I'll play Question which allows me to Special Summon a monster card from the Graveyard, If you fail to guess what it is, which you already did since I played Graceful Charity, so now I special summon Gagagigo, Reptile, 1850/1000, 4-Star, Water
Now, Gagagigo Attack Firebombs Face-down card, and B.E.S. Crystal Core Attack Firebombs Lp Directly

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I activate The Dark Door which lets only one monster attack per turn.

then activate scapegoat which summons 4 sheep tokens in defence mode.
i also use reborn the monster to bring back Swarm If Scarabs and flip it face down

i mean monster reborn

Mystical Space Typhoon on The Dark Door
Mystical Space Typhoon can Destroy any one Magic or Trap on the field

Gagagigo attack Face-Down Swarm of Scarabs

merged: 01-03-2006 ~ 02:56am

Quote by vatican92

Quote by rooney
Now I Summon B.E.S. Crystal Core, Machine, 2100/1200, 5-star,

Wait, don't you need to sacrifice before you summon level 4+ monster?

Basically, You do, But "A Legendary Ocean" will take one level off all Water-Attribute Monsters on the field and in your hand

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i activate swords of revealing light

then i summon Spirit reaper in defence mode. Zombie, Atk/300, def/200
Effect- can't destroyed as a result of battle at any time. when this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, 1 card is randomly discarded from his/her hand.

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

woah nice ima join in...

Summon:
Blade Knight
Warrior
Light
Atk:1600
Def:1000(...) If you have 1 or less cards in your hand, the attack of this card on the field is increased by 400 points. Also, if this is the only monster on your side of the field, negate the effects of Flip effect monsters destroyed by this card as a result of battle.

Well only 1 card in my hand so...now his attack is 2000...yay!...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

helps Firebomb

Summon Maurading Captain
Attribute Earth
Level 3
Warrior/Effect
As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field as an attack target. When this monster is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your hand.
Attack 1200/Defense 400

Next (using Maurading Captain's effect) I'll Special Summon my Blade Knight
Attribute Light
Level 4
Warrior/Effect
If you have 1 or less cards in your hand, the ATK of this card on the field is increased by 400 points. Also, if this card is the only monster on your side of the field, negate the effects of Flip Effect Monsters destroyed by this card as a result of battle.
Attack 1600/Defense 1000

next I'll activate Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
Spell
Add 1 "Buster Blader" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand

Next I'll activate Polymerization
Spell
Fuses 2 or more Fusion-Material Monsters to form a new Fusion Monster

and fuse my Dark Magician and Buster Blader in my hand, to Fusion Summon my Dark Paladin
Attribute Dark
Level 8
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
Dark Magician + Buster Blader
This Monster can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon. When this card is face-up on the Field, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate an activation of a Magic Card and destroy it. Increase this card's attack by 500 for each Dragon Type Monster on the Field and in both players Graveyard.
Attack 2900/Defense 2400

now to top it off I'll activate the spell card United We Stand
Spell (equip)
For every face-up monster you control, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 800 points.

and Equip it to my Dark Paladin raising his Attack to 5300 and Defense to 4800 and because I have no cards in my hand my Blade Knight's effect his Attack is raised to 1900

now. . .
DARK PALADIN! Attack rooney's Gagagigo! Dealing 3450 points of Damage to rooney's life points.

Firebomb... your on your own now.... but I have set the game in your favor

Signature Image

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

woah alright no joke anymore...alright rooney, you and me vs them two...:

Put down a facedown monster...

Then I flip my trap:Tornado Wall
This card can only be activated when "Umi" is active on the field. As long as "Umi" remains on the field, any dammage to your life points becomes 0. When "Umi" is destroyed or removed from the field, this card is also destroyed.

HAH...no dammage to my lifepoints

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

my turn... activate Harpie's Feather Duster and destroy all opponents spell and traps

All my monsters attack rooney... rooney loses

Signature Image

Firebomb

Anime Lover

awesome job. your very skilled with using the dark magician!

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

Activate pot of greed
Draw 2 cards

Activate Lightning Vortex
Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field

Tribute [alpha the magnet warrior], [beta the magnet warrior], and [gamma the magnet warrior] to special summon:

Valkyrion the Magna Warrior:
Earth
Rock/effect
Atk 3500
def: 3850
effect: to summon tribute the listed^, if the listed^ are in your graveyard, you can tribute this card to special summon them to the field.
I activate the effect. so I bring back Alpha, beta and gamma:

Alpha: Atk:1400 Def 1700
Beta:Atk 1700 Def 1600
Gamma: Atk 1500 Def 1800

Polymerize 3 Blue eyes white dragon to
Blue eyes Ultimate Dragon
Atk: 4500
Def: 3800

Equip United we stand:
Add 800 points to one monster per monster on your side of the field. I have 5 monsters so plus 4000 atk
increase on blue eyees ultimate, now atk is: 8500

The tribute Blue Eyes Ultimate, and summon:

Great Maju Garzett:
Dark
Fiend/effect
Atk 0
Def 0
The atk of this card becomes twice the attack of the tributed monster. so now the attack is:
ATK: 17000

flip face down:

Slate Warrior:
Dark
Fiend
Atk: 1900
Def 400
Flip: increase the attack and defence by 500 points. Decrease the attack of the monster that destroy this card by 500 points:

AtK now is: 2400

all ATTACK totaling: 26000 DAMMAGE TO TDM LIFE POINTS MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...you lose...

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by SakuroseActivate pot of greed
Draw 2 cards

Activate Lightning Vortex
Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field

Tribute [alpha the magnet warrior], [beta the magnet warrior], and [gamma the magnet warrior] to special summon:

Valkyrion the Magna Warrior:
Earth
Rock/effect
Atk 3500
def: 3850
effect: to summon tribute the listed^, if the listed^ are in your graveyard, you can tribute this card to special summon them to the field.
I activate the effect. so I bring back Alpha, beta and gamma:

Alpha: Atk:1400 Def 1700
Beta:Atk 1700 Def 1600
Gamma: Atk 1500 Def 1800

Polymerize 3 Blue eyes white dragon to
Blue eyes Ultimate Dragon
Atk: 4500
Def: 3800

Equip United we stand:
Add 800 points to one monster per monster on your side of the field. I have 5 monsters so plus 4000 atk
increase on blue eyees ultimate, now atk is: 8500

The tribute Blue Eyes Ultimate, and summon:

Great Maju Garzett:
Dark
Fiend/effect
Atk 0
Def 0
The atk of this card becomes twice the attack of the tributed monster. so now the attack is:
ATK: 17000

flip face down:

Slate Warrior:
Dark
Fiend
Atk: 1900
Def 400
Flip: increase the attack and defence by 500 points. Decrease the attack of the monster that destroy this card by 500 points:

AtK now is: 2400

all ATTACK totaling: 26000 DAMMAGE TO TDM LIFE POINTS MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...you lose...

not so fast... activate face down trap cards Mirrior Force
Trap
When an opponent's monster attacks, negate the attack and destroy all opponent's monsters in Attack Position.

chain Magic Cylinder
Trap
Negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters and inflict Direct Damage equal to the attacking monster's ATK to your opponent's Life Points.

chain Call of the Haunted
Trap (Continuous)
Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, the summoned monster is destroyed. If the summoned monster is destroyed, this card is also destroyed.

chain Soul Resurrection
Trap (Continuous)
Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position. When this card is removed from the field, the monster is destroyed. When the monster is destroyed, this card is also destroyed.

now according to the rules the chain is resolved in reverse order that it was activated meaning that I use my Soul Resurrection to bring my Dark Magician back to the field in Defense Position then using my Call of the Haunted to bring back my Buster Blader in Attack Position next my Magic Cylinder will redirect your Great Maju Garzett's attack back at you and lastly my Mirror Force will destroy all your monsters and protect my life points from damage.

Checkmate, Sakurose, you lose.

Signature Image

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

no wait, I have my own trap...

Activate:
Royal Decree:
All traps on the field are inactive except this card, as long as this card remains on the field.

You still lose man...

Signature

Firebomb

Anime Lover

mystical space typhoon- destroys any magic or trap. Quick Play

use on royal decree

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

oh well...TDM is still dead, so now its you Firebomb...

Activate:
Dark Hole
Destroy all monsters on the field

Activate:
Harpy's Feather Duster
Destroy all of your opponents Magic and Trap cards on the field

Summon:
Zolga
Atk 1700
Def 1200
Earth
Fairy/Effect
The controller of this card increases their life points by 2000 points when this monster is offered as a tribute for a successful summon or set.

Flip...activate trap card:
Ultimate offering
At the cost of 500 life points, Im allowed an extra Normal Summon or Set.

Pay 500 and Summon another Zolga

Pay another 500 and Tribute one Zolga to Summon:
Horus The Black Flame Dragon lv6:
Atk 2300
Def 1600
Fire
Dragon/Effect
As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, it is unnaffected by magic cards. During the end phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the graveyard to special summon 1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv8 from your hand or Deck.

Activate spell card:
Level Up!
Send one face up monster on your side of the field that has lv in its card name to the graveyard to activate this card. Summon the monster that is written in the card text of that monster from your hand or deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.

I level Horus up to lv8!

Horus the Black Flame Dragon lvl8
Atk 3000
Def 2500
Fire
Dragon/effect
This card is not normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of Horus the Black Flame Dragon lv6. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you can negate the activation of any spell cards and destroy them.

Then Pay one last 500 to tribute the last Zolga to summon to the field:

Jinzo
Atk 2400
Def 1500
Dark
Machine/effect
As long as this card remains face up on the field, trap cards are negated.

Then, by removing from play one Dark (Great Maju Garzette) and one Light (Blade knight) I Special Summon one:

Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
Light
Atk 3000
Def 2500
Warrior/Effect
This card can only be special summoned by removing one light and one dark from play. Once during your turs, you can select and activate one of the following effects:
.Remove one monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn
.If this card destroyed you opponents monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Activate 3 Axe of despair onto each of my monsters

Axe Of Despair: Adds 1000 points to one monsters attack. If this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, then by tributing one monster, this card is added to the top of your deck.

ALL ATTACK Firebomb!
Total=11400 Dammage

(lol...OWNED)(woah man that took a very long time to write...

Signature

i summon kuriboh
(this is confusing...)

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol...that's it?

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.