Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Yugi-oh Battle-Royale - Minitokyo

[GAME] Yugi-oh Battle-Royale

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

lol...owned

I summon zolga. (do I have to repeat it I already said it once before) 1700/1200
Effect: if this is truibuted for a tribute summon I get 2000 LP.

I equip it with scroll of bewitchment [magic card]:
Changes an attribute of a monster.
I change it into "water"

Then I activate The Legendary Ocean:
Reduces water monster lvl on field and in hand of all players by 1. Powers up water monsters atk and def by 200. The name is treated as Umi.

Activate Magic card: Big wave small wave.
I tribute all water monsters on my side to special summon as many water monsters as tributed from my hand to the field.
Since I only tributed one, only had one...

I special summon: Ocean Dragon Lord-Neo Daedalus
2900/1600
Water
Sea Serpent/Effect
Send "Umi" on your side of the field to the graveyard to send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the graveyard, except this card.

ATTACK wings's LP, woot!

You have now 5100 LP...
...and no one has any cards in hand so...lol

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

I play My body as a Shield, a Quick play spell
At the cost of 1500 Lp, One of my monsters is safe from effects during that players turn
Now I draw
And I play Creature Swap
Sakurose's Neo-Daedalus for my Creeping Doom Manta
Neo-Daedalus attack Creeping Doom Manta
6500-rooney
8400-Sakurose
5100-wings

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

nope man...lol I "had" 12000 Lp cuz of the 3 Zolga I played from before...lol

so now I have 8100...oh yeah and even if I had 8000 before, you did you looked at Neo-Daedalus's def so I would have had. 5100...lol cmon rooney...

I play a monster in defense mode...

merged: 01-20-2006 ~ 03:01am
face down sry...

Signature

You Only Summoned One Zolga

Anyway, I play 1 Card Face Down
End Turn

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

nope...cuz if you see the last posts during the begining...when I played that whatever I did...I summoned 2 there...plus 1 here.

draw...I facedown trap/magic...end...

Signature

That Duel is over cause you made an almost impossible move
Focus On This Duel
Pot of Greed, draw 2 cards
1 monster in Face-down Defense
Mystical Space Typhoon on your Magic/Trap card

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

I'll play for real (meaning I pick up real cards and play accordingly)

plays a monster in face-down defense, plays the dark door, and 3 spell/traps facedown.
End Turn

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

ill play 4 real as well,

Draw Phase

Standby Phase

Main Phase 1
activate the magic card "Heavy Storm" w/c destroys all Magic/Trap cards on the field!Now, i summon "Maruding Captain" in attack mode! w/ "Maruding Captains" effect, i can special summon another monster on my side of the field & that is "Mystic Swordsman lvl4"!(this is my techquie in summoning Mystic Swordsman lvl 4 faster in iRL)

Attack Phase
Now, "Mystic Swordsman lvl 4" attack the face down monster on the field! ur face down mosnter goes 2 the graveyard w/o activating its effect because "Mystic Swordsman lvl 4" can destroy & negate the effects of face-down monsters in 1 attack! & now, "Maruding Captain" attack the player directly!

Main Phase 2
i set 2 cards face-down!

ur move, hows that! nyahahaha

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

Quote by rooneyThat Duel is over cause you made an almost impossible move
Focus On This Duel
Pot of Greed, draw 2 cards
1 monster in Face-down Defense
Mystical Space Typhoon on your Magic/Trap card

tch...'the hell you mean an impossible move?

whatever then I'll reset...
8000 LP

*draws*

activate heavy storm

1 facedown monster

and three cards facedown

[][][]--

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by rooneyI'll play two cards face down, and I'll summon Creeping Doom Manta 1300/1200
Card effect not applicable, only works against Traps
Atttack Kuriboh

crap there goes my 2 trap hole card + mirror force.

well how about this
first: use the dark hole/vortex <destroys every monster on field>
2nd: summon monster faced down in def

Signature

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

[A][][]--

activates my magic jammer: discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of 1 magic card, and destroy that magice card: discards left leg of the forbidden one from my hand...

*draws*

play pot of greed: draw 2 cards
play nobleman of crossout on wings's facedown
remove from play 1 facedown monster on the field. if the monster has a flip effect, all players must remove from play all mosters of the same name from their decks.

place 1 card facedown
[][][]--

*flips facedown monster*
morphing jar: all players discard all cards in hand then each player draws 5 cards...

activates forced ceasfire: discard 1 card from your hand. trap cards cannot be activated during this turn:
discards right leg of the forbidden one.

tribute morphing jar to summon:
Airknight Parshath
light
1900/1400
fairy/ef(...) it has a greater attack then the monster I attacked, then the diff gets reduced from your LP. and when it dammages your LP, I get to draw a card.

attack you lifepoints!
draws a card

places 1 more card facedown
[field]
----m
[][][][]-

[hand]
[][]

(there nothing impossible now)

Signature

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

Quote by Wslasherill play 4 real as well,

Draw Phase

Standby Phase

Main Phase 1
activate the magic card "Heavy Storm" w/c destroys all Magic/Trap cards on the field!Now, i summon "Maruding Captain" in attack mode! w/ "Maruding Captains" effect, i can special summon another monster on my side of the field & that is "Mystic Swordsman lvl4"!(this is my techquie in summoning Mystic Swordsman lvl 4 faster in iRL)

Attack Phase
Now, "Mystic Swordsman lvl 4" attack the face down monster on the field! ur face down mosnter goes 2 the graveyard w/o activating its effect because "Mystic Swordsman lvl 4" can destroy & negate the effects of face-down monsters in 1 attack! & now, "Maruding Captain" attack the player directly!

Main Phase 2
i set 2 cards face-down!

This game doesn't work well because of the diferent time zones, but I would have chained ur heavy storm with my facedown wabaku, which would have protected my monster from attack. (this game would work much better on AIM...)

mewmew52

Happy Birthday

:hmpf:I think fashion is much better then yu gi oh any way I am sexy

vicky lu

Kiadiagon

Kiadiagon

Hebi-jin

Yea, lets just get some1 to close this thread, this doesn't really work.

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote by Kiadiagon

Quote by Wslasherill play 4 real as well,

Draw Phase

Standby Phase

Main Phase 1

Attack Phase

Main Phase 2
i set 2 cards face-down!

This game doesn't work well because of the diferent time zones, but I would have chained ur heavy storm with my facedown wabaku, which would have protected my monster from attack. (this game would work much better on AIM...)

true my "Maruding Captain" direct attack wont work but my "Mystic Swordsman LV4" attack would still destroy ur facedown card regardless of "Waboko"

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

*draws*

equip Axe of Despair on Airknight Parshath

2900/1400

Summons Mirage Dragon
Light
1600/600
dragon/effec(...) opponent cannot activate trap cards during the battle phase...

Attack with Airknight: 2900 to Mystic Swordsman Lv4
*draws a card due to effect*

Attack Marauding Captain with Mirage Dragon: 1600

your LP= 6600

Field:
---mm

[][][][][E]

Hand:

[]

-End Turn-

Signature

im gonna summon goblin attack force
atk/2300def/0
effect when this card attacks it is switched to defence position at the end of the battle phase this position can not be changed during your next turn

now and forever i am battousai the manslayer

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

Quote by batousi13im gonna summon goblin attack force
atk/2300def/0
effect when this card attacks it is switched to defence position at the end of the battle phase this position can not be changed during your next turn

...woah man, that's wrong...it can be changed at the "end" of your next turn...

Signature

oops i guess i need to read more thanks
uh..... is this thread still runink kus no won else has summoned anything

now and forever i am battousai the manslayer

I summon myself to the field
Happy now

ghostued

ghostued

Another EvaManiac

duh... i tried to play this game, but as you said, the complex rules scared me away from it...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: This is another thread by me, rooney, in an attempt to raise my MT Credits

Is that so? Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.